It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSH AND BLAIR!! THEY ROCK!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i loveem!

VzH

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You deserve it!

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
And why do you love the devil worshper bush?!?!?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Blair won a poll on a TV show last night.

The Most Hated person in Britain..

Well done Tony Blair you deserved it.

Unprincipled,Self-obsessed,Arrogant,Sanctimonious,and Self-righteous,are just a few apt adjectives to describe him.

I think Blair's Messiah complex is as bad as Brian's.That you,Denton,"Loveem" shows you are a mug.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'll tell you what. Many people in the US are liking Bush even more because the dems are getting insanely out of control. Just look at Hillary and Daschle. Whose side do you think they will take next election? The war winner and easy going Bush, or the hipocritical, whining liberals? That is the problem.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So why Do you love the Demon Dweller and The Pork With the Tie?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
thanks for the avatar.

no reason, they just rock. most hated person in britain? thats nice, he still rocks.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCDenton
thanks for the avatar.

no reason, they just rock. most hated person in britain? thats nice, he still rocks.

I praise your integrity. Yet I know it is of no use to you.

VzH

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   

most hated person in britain? thats nice, he still rocks.

true................

take a look : www.sundayherald.com...
(Blair at the top of a list of the 100 worst Britons)

someone has any comments?

What pressure was used on Blair to get him to wreck his own career and his party as well?
It is impossible for Blair not to have known what everyone on the internet knew; that the "proof" of Iraqi WMDs was a total fraud right from the start. Blair also knew from the huge London protests that the British people did not want the war. So, how is it that Blair supported a war he knew was morally wrong at great personal and party and national cost?

Did he take a huge bribe to sell out his party and the British military?

Or was he blackmailed, and if so, for what and by whom?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by VzH

most hated person in britain? thats nice, he still rocks.

true................

take a look : www.sundayherald.com...
(Blair at the top of a list of the 100 worst Britons)

someone has any comments?

What pressure was used on Blair to get him to wreck his own career and his party as well?
It is impossible for Blair not to have known what everyone on the internet knew; that the "proof" of Iraqi WMDs was a total fraud right from the start. Blair also knew from the huge London protests that the British people did not want the war. So, how is it that Blair supported a war he knew was morally wrong at great personal and party and national cost?

Did he take a huge bribe to sell out his party and the British military?

Or was he blackmailed, and if so, for what and by whom?

These are questions only dead people can answer.

Then again there is the man himself, but can we really trust the man???

I think that the dead one is worth more. Dead don't lie. No need to. Right???

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
saddams regime = no longer.....?

lol tony blair is cool

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCDenton
saddams regime = no longer.....?

lol tony blair is cool

Come on you can do better than that.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Tony is a pooch.

I must admit, England has turned into a cesspool of multi-culturalism, classes, wannabe Americanism and pop bull#e over the last 50 years. An overall fallen empire. The only claim to fame it has now, is that most of the world speaks the English language.

They once owned nearly half the world...now they own next to nothing but a role as America's sidekick. Australia isn't any better, and is following suit. I heard over the last few days that Bush referred to John Howard as a "Man of Steel"....I nearly had a hernia from laughing so hard

Sucks because the British people are some of the most steadfast you will meet. I feel for them and suggest they escape while they can. Costs a fortune to live there anyway. Street crime is on the rise and this is AFTER banning guns.

And as a dual citizen of both the UK and Australia, I hold a special permit allowing me to say such things.

(If you want to retaliate against anything I've said here, feel free to tear Australia a new arsehole if you want, I will probably agree with everything you say.)

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by cargo]

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Tony is a pooch.

I must admit, England has turned into a cesspool of multi-culturalism, classes, wannabe Americanism and pop bull#e over the last 50 years. An overall fallen empire. The only claim to fame it has now, is that most of the world speaks the English language.

They once owned nearly half the world...now they own next to nothing but a role as America's sidekick. Australia isn't any better, and is following suit. I heard over the last few days that Bush referred to John Howard as a "Man of Steel"....I nearly had a hernia from laughing so hard

Sucks because the British people are some of the most steadfast you will meet. I feel for them and suggest they escape while they can. Costs a fortune to live there anyway. Street crime is on the rise and this is AFTER banning guns.

And as a dual citizen of both the UK and Australia, I hold a special permit allowing me to say such things.

(If you want to retaliate against anything I've said here, free to tear Australia a new arsehole if you want, I will probably agree with everything you say.)

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by cargo]

London is still the finacial center of the world and is still the headquaters of the Babylonian Brotherhood. The system of deception is vast and conspiratorial. The reason you can't see the dominace is because they know the dominant fall. Only the weak go unhunted. No one wants little game.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Oh I fully agree with you. But none of that is in the interest of the British people is it? Just the same as nothing the Bush gov does is in the interest of the American public.

I dont believe British people "lost" their culture and country. I believe it was sold out from underneathe them. in fact this is happening in almost every Western country with links to the UK and USA.

Ask your self why our governments spent the last 60 years opening up its borders to every man and his dog. One world. One government. No borders. Total control.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
50 most loathsome people (in America) 2002

48. TONY BLAIR

Misdeeds: Not an American, but might as well be: being America's bitch counts. It used to be that politicians sold out their constituents to larger domestic interests; now, with power and money largely spread across borders and centered in transnational companies, politicians have the option of selling out entire countries. Blair's recent pronouncements about the Iraqi threat were so obviously scripted in Washington, it was embarrassing.

Aggravating Factor: Recently attempted to outlaw one of England's last distinguishing silly customs�fox hunting. Can goofy hats and bisexual thespianism be far behind?

Aesthetic: Slavish young p.r. exec who flatters the CEO before disappearing to read foot fetishism magazines in the bathroom down the hall.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Tony is a pooch.

Agree with that, only Tony isnt pooch, he's a poof.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
intriguing. tony blair and george w. bush rocks!!

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Gimme your Facts why you like Bush And Blair JC Denton?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
but then Again JC Denton seems a nieve person, oh well

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join