It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

too broke to continue, [UPDATED]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
at this point i have given everything i can and more,
i can not afford to eat and survive, i owe money that i cannot pay to people,
and the stress of being in debt is making my life difficult
i love my ATS friends and wish them well,
i thank the owners and the mods for putting up with my temper tantrums,
and for the laughs we have had together over the years.
i guess this is a sad time for me as i will have to say goodbye to my friends,
my survival in these hard times must be what drives me at this point.

i hope people can learn to love each other,
and that i can succed one day and return to ATS to again be with my friends.

but in the mean time i must find a way to survive these harsh times,
and renew my life so that i may come back stronger than ever

goodbye my friends
my you all live in peace and light

your friend
xploder

I don't really know why but your post hit me and hit me hard. I truly hope you land on your feet and overcome whatever is holding you back at the moment.
I say this only for the concern I have for a fellow member and if I'm way off base I apologize in advance but this "goodbye"post seemed very different than others have post in the past.
If possible, turn to friends, family, a professional or U2u me if you like, I just feel very concerned for you right now. Again, if I'm off base I apologize, just looking out for a great member of this community.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If not this year,maybe next I may be in the same boat. Life can be a scary and unfair thing sometimes. I wish you strength and courage and send you love. HUGS!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You can always get free wifi in public places like Starbucks, so you're not all that limited ^^

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Try inventing something that sells.....!!!

Just a valid point.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This is going to seem heartless and will probably upset a few people but there are always oppertunities in life, and you wont find them sitting in front of a computer all day on this website.. Maybe a short break from here is what youthe need to sort your life out..

Good luck xploder i hope you return with a positive story to tell...xx

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by og6996

Wow, thats a pretty harsh thing to say to someone expectually in hard times, even if you're behind a computer screen, show some f***ing sympathy.

Xpl, hope things get better for you. Like others have said, a lot of people are in bad condition right now. Keep your head up, things will get better.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Ats needs to create its own country. Preferrably in a domed city which is automated and everything taken care off.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Good luck, XPloder. Go find yourself.

edit on 13-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Good Bye and Good Luck
I know one day you will come back
We will always be waiting for you
Stay strong and take care
Best wishes from my side

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

good luck on wherever your path may lead you.
just remember,hard times are on all of us,and for some;just a step away from hardship themselves.keep the faith.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

if you live in a town like mine ; there is no Starbucks and free wifi is rare here.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Wishing you luck in your future endeavours Xploder. Although ATS is great fun, real life always has to come first.

As for your quest for a job, the only advice I could give you is find one, anything, even if it sucks and pays bad. It's always easier to get another job once you are on a job.

Hope to see you soon again and in the meantime, take care.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Are you forced to sell your computer or are the ISP fees too high?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Its the world that has a problem mate, not you!

I know this may sound wrong and go against your moral value system but if you really need food to live and do not have any i suggest you steal it or acquire the money to purchase it through other not so legal means. If there are any old unused buildings near you, strip them for scap metal. You will be surprised the price you get for metal these days(Copper and Lead in particular). You can actually make a living doing this!

Dont steal from households or small businesses but anything owned by the government or large corporations is fair game. A wiser man than myself once told me, take what you do not have, but have what you cannot take, never hurt anyone or anything thats weaker than yourself. Everything else is chicken soup(easy)!

Good luck buddy, hope you land on you feet!
edit on 13-3-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time xploder, I have faith that you'll land on your feet though. I've enjoyed your presence here so get back soon

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Your not dying or going to prison are you, if not there are some isps that offer free internet access for low income people. You have got to have the internet these days its the best link to the outside world from your fingertips. If it is financial problems wash a few cars on the weekends or whenever quick cash good tips and its easy. Everyone wants a shiny ride and its dirt cheap to start. Good luck bro.
i wish misscurious would send me some kisses jk misscurious is that you in the avatar if so your beautiful
edit on 13-3-2013 by ed1320 because: saw misscurious avatar lol

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Peace and good luck. The answer is out there.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Be strong, try to keep a sense of humour, and always hold your head high my friend.

I was once told at pretty rough time in my life by a great friend

Cody at least now you've hit rock bottom, there's only one way to go .......... Up
Never forget that.

See you before too long

Cody

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join