It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York cop convicted in cannibalism plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
These are the people we rely on to "Protect and Serve"? He used his position to access information about the women he wanted to eat, looked for ways to knock them out quickly and what devices to use for torture. How did this guy pass the psych test? The scary part is that there is a whole internet community out there with a fetish for this. It could be your neighbor, your boss or the guy in line behind you at the grocery store. The drooling may not be because he's admiring the steaks in your cart. He may be imagining you as the main course. I know this does not reflect on the average cop, but how do you tell the good guys from the hungry, perverted ones?

hosted2.ap.org...< br />

NEW YORK (AP) — Police Officer Gilberto Valle's lawyers said he was just spinning sick and twisted fantasies for his own pleasure when he chatted online about abducting, roasting and eating women. A jury, though, decided he was deadly serious.

Prosecutors said Valle plotted in lusty, lip-smacking detail to abduct, torture and cannibalize six women he knew, including his wife. While none of the women were ever harmed — and only his wife discovered his schemes — prosecutors said he took concrete steps to carry out his plot. They said the New York City police officer looked up potential targets on a restricted law enforcement database; searched the Internet for how to knock someone out with chloroform and where to get torture devices and other tools; and showed up on a woman's block after striking an agreement to kidnap her for $5,000 for a New Jersey man who wanted to rape and kill her. That man was also arrested and is awaiting trial.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I wonder what i would taste like. sweet or sour.
Stories like this give me more and more desire to get the hell out of the city and live in peace in the mountains

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
Stories like this give me more and more desire to get the hell out of the city and live in peace in the mountains

Any bets on tasting like Chicken?

OP that is wholly disgusting and sadly where we are in the world Online and with our so called PEACE Officers...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1

Any bets on tasting like Chicken?

OP that is wholly disgusting and sadly where we are in the world Online and with our so called PEACE Officers...

new topics

top topics

join