It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Killer Commando Dolphins From Ukraine On The Loose

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Sevastopol, Ukraine (CBS Seattle) – Three elite Ukrainian commandos have gone AWOL. The dolphins are highly trained, intelligent, and can strike anywhere. Ukrainian media reported earlier this month that three military trained dolphins didn’t return to their base in the Crimean port of Sevastopol. The dolphins were reported to be out during a training exercise. These particular dolphins are trained in the use of special knives and firearms to kill enemy divers. They are also adept in the use of explosives to sink enemy ships.

seattle.cbslocal.com...

AWOL ... something fishy about this story.. I guess war isn't for everyone.
edit on 12-3-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
very fishy indeed.

Ive heard of military dolphins stories from many many years ago.

They do make it sound like armed and dangerous soldiers are on the lose, i bet the dolphins are just like "why do we do this again? lets go" - i suggest looking for them in Canada

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have never heard of such a thing. Killer commando dolphins?

This puts a whole new spin on Flipper.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
very fishy indeed.

Ive heard of military dolphins stories from many many years ago.

They do make it sound like armed and dangerous soldiers are on the lose, i bet the dolphins are just like "why do we do this again? lets go" - i suggest looking for them in Canada

Not 'fishy'. 'Mammal-y'

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

They'll end up being found working in a car wash in Seattle or something. Send in Col. Troutman to find them, talk them into going back to the life... hopefully no one gets on the wrong side of these fellas.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Beware of the killer dolphins!

edit on 12-3-2013 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Current events?

This is a joke... right?

How does a dolphin use a firearm??

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Someone better get on the phone and tell Karl Pilkington.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
AWOL dolphins..... Like they can be dishonerably discharged... See it's not just our troops who are tired of being used as tools of war, the Dolphins are in on it too~

link   
In 2013 a crack commando dolphin unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These dolphins promptly escaped from a maximum security pool at sea world, to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as mammals of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the Fin-Team.

LOL why couldn't it have been 4 dolphins

link   
reply to post by daryllyn

www.pbs.org...
I remember as a kid of the sixties thinking how sad that mankind involves other species in the hatred of peace we really dont deserve such a lovely planet I feel

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Hopefully, they are in hiding. Currently training their fellow Dolphins in the art of protecting their species from man....

Des

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is awesome!!!!
They can go train the wild dolphins, and then us humans are no longer safe in the waters!!!

No more hunting dolphins!

LOL great minds Des!!!!!!!
edit on 12-3-2013 by chiefsmom because: she beat me!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I bet the President declares them terrorist and working with Al Queda~

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
I bet the President declares them terrorist and working with Al Queda~

That will be announced at the same time, they announce, one of the Rogue Dolphins had a small nuclear device strapped to their back....

Des

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Apparently this has happened before! Anyone here enjoy The Ricky Gervais Show?

Here is a story Karl read on the air about dolphins "kitted out" with weapons who were on the loose after the "bad wind" came (Katrina) and let them out:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
They're down in Florida sipping mojitos and chasing tail. AWOL

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
From wiki:

The program has been dogged by controversy over the treatment of the animals and speculation as to the nature of its mission and training. This has been due at least in part to the secrecy of the program, which was de-classified in the early 1990s.

I'm kinda on the fence about the whole use of animals. It seems they inherently want to be trained or taught, or to learn and are well capable at grasping new concepts that their original habitat does not offer.

It has been reported that the program will come to a close beginning in 2017, when the mammals will be replaced by robotic mine-hunters such as the General Dynamics Knifefish.

Meet the knifefish!

The torpedo-looking minehunters will be in service by 2017, according to Ashton.

My guess is that these animals are producing some real results not worth giving up. Notice the lack of delay. I would figure at this point we would be well past our need for them considering our current technologies.

What do they offer that is unique?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

hopefully they go to the japanese dolphin killers.....aka fischerman....

BTW...could it be related to this earlyer topic?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
then they have an army.....
edit on 12-3-2013 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They are in collusion with mermen. Teaching the Mermen how to fight humans back.

It won't be long when a division of Mermen attack and destroy sonar ships that have been killing them and whales.

Thanks for the lessons you stupid humans!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join