Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Oh...Melowese of Cincinnati...She PROUDLY proclaimed she voted TWICE (guess she forgot about the other four times she cast a ballot) for her BELOVED Dear Leader. She had to "do what had to be done for Obama." Kinda like the ObamaPhone lady of northern Ohio, " everybody in Cleveland got Obama phones."

The fraud needs to be sorted out; fixed; and prevented. You scan either your state issued Driver's license or ID card. Period. No early voting; no absentee paper ballots (reciprocity between states on ID compatibility), nursing homes are visited by election workers who would scan the ids to electronically collect votes). Same w/college campuses, etc. No exceptions. You either make the effort to cast your ballot or you do NOT vote.

Now to the Ohio Obots listed above. Words fail at the utter blind devotion to their leader and his party's largesse. It is absolutely SHAMEFUL that these fools have no doubt been publicly educated, and like the Obama "stash" ladies of Detroit (2008) they are voting (some many times) to keep ON the public dole. And they are happy for it! No mentality of "I want better." Or "I DESERVE better." Just a Obama gonna take care of me (with a trinket cell phone; Section 8 housing; and an EBT card. These women and MILLIONS like them are generationally chained to the Democratic government teet.

Thanks LBJ and the "Great Society" and it's liberal champions who have created generations of "this" waste of human potential.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There is a shocker...democracy at it's finest...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by butcherguy

I have lists of these.

Maybe you should make a list of the lawsuits that guy has lost over his highly edited and fake videos.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
One thing that we have seen, I have seen it here in PA.

When a state passes a law that you have to show an ID to vote, it is opposed vehemently by the left wingers.
Why?
They say it prevents people from voting.
I have to have an ID to buy my child over the counter medication.... in a grocery store, FFS!!!

Why aren't they out in droves opposing a law that makes me show an ID to buy nonprescription meds for my child!!!

They got a court injunction to keep the PA voter ID law from taking effect before the last presidential election.

Here's why....

When there no voter ID law in place, ANYONE can walk into a polling place and say that they are someone else and vote for that person. The lists of registered voters and their polling places are available in PA.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join