It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Exclusive - Turkey UFO Incident - New Details - A Fresh Look At The Kumburgaz Case 2007 to 2009

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
Is there a new rule on ATS now that 1 line posts are allowed now?

Obviously

2nd.
edit on 15-3-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Well Jupiter is very bright so for example here is a very overexposed moon with Jupiter very near closer than it was when the supposed ufo video was taken and it shows no problem

Do you think that camera was capable of filming the Moon like that and still show Jupiter?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 15/3/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Well on the coast nearby you can see an airport

So how about a plane or is that to simple an answer

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Well Jupiter is very bright so for example here is a very overexposed moon with Jupiter very near closer than it was when the supposed ufo video was taken and it shows no problem

Do you think that camera was capable of filming the Moon like that and still show Jupiter?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 15/3/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

Well it did show the supposed ufo and that didn't look to bright when zoomed out so that's why I thought it was strange when I saw Jupiter on stellarium at the time and date on the video.

He has now uploaded the videos so will have a closer look at them.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Reply to this post if you are interested in discussing this case seriously and not making yourself look ridiculous like zetaridiculan

Were are all the old school ATSers to chime in?

What the heck has happened to this forum we all call ATS?
edit on 15-3-2013 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

I AM interested but I can not get a direct answer from you whatsoever. I have asked several times now how this is flying. If that makes me look ridiculous than so be it.

Aren't you the one that broke the poop bandit story?

edit on 15-3-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Again you have nothing new, just repeating the same old tired posts.

Apparently, neither have you.

You said on your opening post:

We must first study the footage to determine if the footage is real, misidentified, or fake

Then you said that the new information included:

500 MB Original Video File

More explicitly:

5. Original video file copies obtained which are 400 to 500MB. They are higher resolution files from 2009, 2008, and 2007 raw footage.

- Original video files have been found from 2007, 2008, and 2009. These are 400 to 500 MB files which are much better quality than the Youtube version.

So, where are those videos that are much better quality than the YouTube versions you keep posting?
Why don't you post those better quality videos, so we can analyse and "determine if the footage is real, misidentified, or fake"?

If anyone wants to analyze the original footage

All the videos are here

Original Footage 2007 to 2009 Collection

Where are the videos that are "much better quality than the Youtube version"? Why do you keep on posting the same YouTube videos you say have a lower quality?

Don't you see that if you don't provide the most important piece of what you said was "new", the piece that you say we must study first, this thread will go nowhere?

As things are now, this is not a fresh look at the Kumburgaz case, it's just a repeat.

Is there a new rule on ATS now that 1 line posts are allowed now?

1 line posts are allowed, it depends on the situation. You have made three 1-line posts on that same page, including the I am quoting here.

If you have any problem with a post, click on the "ALERT!" button bellow the poster's mini-profile.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

If it's was stabilized correctly it would have removed the bobbing motion too.

So obviously the software failed. And if it failed, we can't trust ANY movement in this video.

Good points. I don't know much about how that works so I really cant comment.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I haven't had the time to click upload on the 3 x 500MB files. If I do it, with my internet speed we are talking about 2 days watching the progress bar, which would prevent me from even being able to post in this thread because it would bog down my entire computer.

**note** everyone please be patient a few UFO researchers are working on this and some of them are well known. At this point all I have in my possession is 2007 and 2009 and they are just dupes.

Please don't worry these files will be spread to more people soon.

If you live near Turkey you could probably call Haktan Akdogan who speaks good english and get your own dupe of the file. The cassette is the only thing that is 1st generation.
edit on 15-3-2013 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Furthermore I am preparing several more posts that will show the object moving.

This will finally put to bed the argument that the object doesn't move. It does

stay tuned

Did you post anything showing the object moving yet? I know I am on your ignore list by now, but no matter. As far as this case is concerned, there is no reason to believe that this is anything other than something mundane. You do not seem to want to discuss this whatsoever. Why?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I haven't had the time to click upload on the 3 x 500MB files. If I do it, with my internet speed we are talking about 2 days watching the progress bar, which would prevent me from even being able to post in this thread because it would bog down my entire computer.

You can try to split them in several smaller files with something like HJSplit and upload those smaller files.

At this point all I have in my possession is 2007 and 2009 and they are just dupes.

But they are much better than the YouTube videos, right?

At the moment, I'm only interest in the persons writing this.

Of all the people you know, nobody can upload the files?

If you live near Turkey you could probably call Haktan Akdogan who speaks good english and get your own dupe of the file. The cassette is the only thing that is 1st generation.

Portugal is closer to Turkey than many other countries, like the US, but I don't have money to spend on international phone calls to people I don't know.

PS: next time you start a thread saying that you have any information, please confirm that you really have the information, saying that you have but only being able to provide it one week (or more, by the look of it) later is not the best way of doing things.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Furthermore I am preparing several more posts that will show the object moving.

This will finally put to bed the argument that the object doesn't move. It does

stay tuned

Did you post anything showing the object moving yet? I know I am on your ignore list by now, but no matter. As far as this case is concerned, there is no reason to believe that this is anything other than something mundane. You do not seem to want to discuss this whatsoever. Why?

I don't have you on ignore Rediculan, mainly because you crack me up.

There is still work to be done pointing out were the objects move. I only have 2 hands.

If you have a way I can grow a 3rd arm it might help me multi-task and do multiple things at once.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

You can try to split them in several smaller files with something like HJSplit and upload those smaller files.

At this point all I have in my possession is 2007 and 2009 and they are just dupes.

But they are much better than the YouTube videos, right?

At the moment, I'm only interest in the persons writing this.

Of all the people you know, nobody can upload the files?

Portugal is closer to Turkey than many other countries, like the US, but I don't have money to spend on international phone calls to people I don't know.

PS: next time you start a thread saying that you have any information, please confirm that you really have the information, saying that you have but only being able to provide it one week (or more, by the look of it) later is not the best way of doing things.

Well I am not trying to be argumentative, but the information about the documents and the witnesses is new. And the news coverage of the TUBIAK people examining it. That is new and not in the other threads on this.

I have to be honest. The dupes are not amazingly clearer or vastly better than the ones on Youtube. They are higher resolution for close zooming but its not like as crystal clear as it might seem.

Just stay patient folks I am working on it.

Please dont worry

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The boat ship theory still doesnt seem too strong for me.

Point 1 the stabilized video version and the supposedly waves movement: the movement just seems too fast, too rapid, for a ship of that size affected by waves. Imagine, if that movement was made by waves, i guess that only waves of gigantic size would shake a big ship like that. It doesnt make sense.

Point 2 did anyone calcuate the estimated height of a ship boat to show the four orange lights high like that? I mean, the camera zooms at maximum, you can see the sea line and on top of all that, the lights seem to be really high.

Sorry for my english.

edit on 15-3-2013 by Orion437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Thats so wrong. You ignore a gigantic quantity of ufo testimonies of ships hovering, just floating, standing in the air, etc.

Sorry for my english.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I have tried several times and I am having major problems attempting to split these files into chunks to upload them to the web. It seems the files are formatted in a way that MJSplitter will not accept them as files.

I have been trying all day. 2007 is 1.0 GB in size, 2009 is 550MB in size.

I was hoping to split into 250 MB files and upload them to Adrive.com so people can check them out.

At this point it looks like burning CDs and sending them out to people is the only way to go.

Possibly I could send a copy of each to ATS Staff and forum admins and to Jeff Ritzmann etc.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by CigaretteMan

Try 7-zip.

After installing it, right-click on the file, choose the 7-zip option on the pop-up menu, then choose "Add to archive".
You don't need to compress the files (little can be gained by compressing an already compressed video and it will take longer), what you need is to write on the "Split to volume, bytes", the size of the volumes you want to make. I usually use 100MB.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

With all due respect, ArMaP, if he's on a dial up network, he's not going to get a substantial advantage in upload times by splitting these files and putting them through 7zip. You have made some good points, and remained impartial in this thread- dont ruin it....

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda
With all due respect, ArMaP, if he's on a dial up network, he's not going to get a substantial advantage in upload times by splitting these files and putting them through 7zip.

I started using the Internet on a 14.4k modem, so I know that it wont make a difference in speed, but I do know that it will make a difference in two things:
1 - it will not use all the available bandwidth for as long as the whole file (he said that uploading those large files would bog down his computer).
2 - the odds of a successful upload are higher for smaller files.

When I was using a 33.6k modem, I once was downloading a large file that, after two hours, failed at 99%. If I had the possibility of downloading it in volumes chunks I wouldn't have to spend another two hours downloading the file.

Uploading the file in volumes will also make it easier to download the videos using a slower connection, even if it's not as easy as downloading just one file.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes, most of us started with slow internet, and yes, I agree that smaller files can have a greater chance of success in uploading and downloading, but the difference in upload time would be negligible- but you know that as well as I do.
edit on 17-3-2013 by Thunda because: grammar

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Copying the material to cd and sending them to ATS staff sounds like a good idea actually.
Maybe the stuff would get online faster too

edit on 17-3-2013 by z00mster because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join