It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Exclusive - Turkey UFO Incident - New Details - A Fresh Look At The Kumburgaz Case 2007 to 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Former videographer from Kumburgaz UFOs Mr. Yalcin Yalman was fired a couple
of years ago by the administrators of the resort where he was working due to the
stir caused by the media regarding the sightings reports and videos.

The aliens stopped showing up after the videographer was fired, hmmmmm does that sound suspicious to anyone else?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
June 12, 2008 Footage

This is probably one of the best captures of this footage.

edit on 13-3-2013 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I still believe this is one of the best, perhaps in the top five of all time UFO and alien cases. The videographer captured something which quite frankly is unexplainable no matter what alternative explanations people put forward they just don't match up. I've heard the cruise ship explanation which doesn't make sense, if this was a cruise ship it would have been obvious from the outset and surely you would have been able to see other lights in the video from windows and cabins, etc. Also, I have yet to read anyone debunking the aliens which were found in the enhanced footage and the various studies carried out by experts in Turkey and other countries.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

The aliens stopped showing up after the videographer was fired, hmmmmm does that sound suspicious to anyone else?

Yep, I can see the logic: he get's fired, so he MUST be doing it for profit

On a more serious note: say that this is some natural phenomenon (mirage, whatever) - maybe it can only be seen at that given location. Maybe he is denied access there after being fired.
edit on 13-3-2013 by ForteanOrg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by ProfessorT
Also, I have yet to read anyone debunking the aliens which were found in the enhanced footage and the various studies carried out by experts in Turkey and other countries.

All the "enhancements" I have seen are more wishful thinking than enhancements. Doing an enhancement of a video saved in a compressed format enhances all of the compression problems/artefacts, especially is they are done with a YouTube version (I don't know if the ones you are talking about were).

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I still believe this is one of the best, perhaps in the top five of all time UFO and alien cases. The videographer captured something which quite frankly is unexplainable no matter what alternative explanations people put forward they just don't match up. I've heard the cruise ship explanation which doesn't make sense, if this was a cruise ship it would have been obvious from the outset and surely you would have been able to see other lights in the video from windows and cabins, etc. Also, I have yet to read anyone debunking the aliens which were found in the enhanced footage and the various studies carried out by experts in Turkey and other countries.

I am glad to see someone in the thread who is interested in it.

After looking at the alleged craft or alleged metallic object that is seen in the video.

If this is controlled by non-human beings. And I am saying "if"

Then in your mind were do you think it is from? interdimensional? time travel? underground?

Do you think "if" it is operated by non-humans then do you feel they are good or bad?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ForteanOrg

Why is he the only person in the world that saw it and video tapped it?
All of the other witness's (Dr. Roger Leir, and whoever those people in the OP are) all came forward years after the footage was taken so their testimony means nothing to me.
Year after year he was in the right spot at the right time to see this thing but no one else was?
Nothing about these sightings seems legit.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan

I am glad to see someone in the thread who is interested in it.

After looking at the alleged craft or alleged metallic object that is seen in the video.

If this is controlled by non-human beings. And I am saying "if"

Then in your mind were do you think it is from? interdimensional? time travel? underground?

Do you think "if" it is operated by non-humans then do you feel they are good or bad?
Strangely enough I was on holiday in Turkey around the time this was recorded and this hit the media. So I have a special interest in this case. I believe that "if" these are alien beings and this "is" an alien spacecraft then I would assume they are interdimensional. They are grey aliens and the studies carried out on this case are just as compelling as the original video footage. Well done for your investigation by the way.
edit on 13-3-2013 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

I have a mini dv camcorder, I also have a DSLR , I have done photography as a hobby for 30+ years.

Would I rely on auto focus at night on either camera NO, would I rely on digital zoom NO , could they cause weird shapes and colours YES.

There are plenty of morphing ufo videos on youtube that have been posted on here to prove that point.

All this stuff has been looked at on the previous thread re this case more than once!

If you have enough information you can work out most things if you get good quality footage.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
And no proof!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I stand with my assessment of this case highly suspicious for reasons I explained earlier.

There is simply no way that any type of craft (including a yacht, if we consider this as a "natural" explanation) would always be in one specific angle towards the camera/observer. (If you look at the lights).

I do NOT mind good UFO footage because I do not "gain" anything in pointing out inconsistencies, give me GOOD footage I am the first stating that a footage is really convincing and then I'll say "Hey, this is really something which defies explanation, there could be something to it".

But the idea that UFOlogy is undermined and basically destroyed as a serious field by hoaxers and scammers is something which really makes me angry, and I will not get tired of exposing hoaxers and fakes, as good as my own abilities can serve that purpose. No one in UFOlogy gains anything by wasting time on cheap hoaxes, its nothing but a distraction from the very few "real" cases which might exist.

To make a decision whether a case is likely a hoax one can look at certain elements eg. in photos or footage that are suspect.

My quick "analysis" just by looking at the footage shows that there is an unnatural relationship of "UFO" and camera (due to the position of the object) and my conclusion is that the entire scene is staged, whoever staged the UFO-scene knew exactly about the camera.

This is quite similar to those not very well thought through hoaxes where someone claimed to have filmed/shot an UFO (better even, claiming they didn't see the object at the time when they made the photo)..where the "UFO" is by coincidence *exactly* in the middle of the scene/photo or *exactly* in that only spot of open sky in the image. That's just some red flags. It doesn't need image analysis or "experts" to point such things out.

For me, this footage is not convincing AT ALL and far, far from "the best" UFO case.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this case again.

It is really interesting. I dont really see a concrete strong point on the boat theory. It just seems strange. Undeniable strange.

What about the supposedly ebes seen on some videos? Are they the boat tripulation?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus " no one else but Yalcin managed to film this?"

well, no one else but Zapruder caught the moment Kennedy was shot, and that was in broad daylight, attended by thousands and widely anticipated. yet there it is. only 1 guy caught the moment. it can happen.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by RoScoLaz

The problem is that, in this case, it wasn't only a moment, it was several times, in several days, in different years.

Not the same thing.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 31/3/2013 by ArMaP because: to add the "mod thingy"

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
well, no one else but Zapruder caught the moment Kennedy was shot, and that was in broad daylight, attended by thousands and widely anticipated. yet there it is. only 1 guy caught the moment. it can happen.

It doesn't surprise me much that you would say something like this.

In today's technological society, most everyone has a camera or camcorder, whether in the form of an actual camera, or one being on their phone. Not to mention all of the security cameras indoors and out. You're trying to compare that to a time when cameras were not anywhere near as widely owned or used? There are no words.

edit on 13-3-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Mountains of evidence and people still think this stuff is fake.This case is a real good UFO case.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Mountains of evidence and people still think this stuff is fake.This case is a real good UFO case.

The responses here are so hilarious. Responses discussing the "aliens" seen in the windows, the "craft". Yet, everyone continues to ignore the fact that these "craft" are the same exact shape and size of yachts and cruise ships:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If it looks like a dog and barks like a dog, it's a dog. If it's the same size and shape of part of a cruise ship, then it's part of a cruise ship. This fact is not up for debate.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

It doesn't surprise me much that you would say something like this.

In today's technological society, most everyone has a camera or camcorder, whether in the form of an actual camera, or one being on their phone. Not to mention all of the security cameras indoors and out. You're trying to compare that to a time when cameras were not anywhere near as widely owned or used? There are no words.

edit on 13-3-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

Now't wrong with what RoScoLaz stated, what's the pickle, why argue a black crow is white. The footage is from a video camera, clickety click. Conversely, there were plenty of film cameras in use back then they were the camera of the day, with many enthusiasts.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by ForteanOrg

Why is he the only person in the world that saw it and video tapped it?
All of the other witness's (Dr. Roger Leir, and whoever those people in the OP are) all came forward years after the footage was taken so their testimony means nothing to me.
Year after year he was in the right spot at the right time to see this thing but no one else was?
Nothing about these sightings seems legit.

Hello,

During 2008 at the time some of the video was taken some of the Turkish media did a report. Here you see Roger Leir and some of the witnesses speaking at the same time. They did not wait several years later.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
A few more images

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join