It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Exclusive - Turkey UFO Incident - New Details - A Fresh Look At The Kumburgaz Case 2007 to 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

It's a yacht. forgetomori.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Ok I hope this clears up the confusion.

I have studied this footage for a while and I have noticed a few things.

1. The objects/light phenomenon appear regularly in the same general area but not in the exact same spot.
2. The solid structured objects appear only at night, during the day we don't see structured objects but instead the light phenomenon.
3. I have found no evidence of oil rigs in the Sea of Marmara
4. There are 2 types of phenomenon structure and light orbs

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Marina theory quickly debunked. As you can see the unknown objects are in a totally different location.

that was quick

next explanation please

I am enjoying this
edit on 13-3-2013 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Two things first your assuming the boat was in the Marina when the video was shot , second regarding the cruise ship comments some have made guess what they do sometimes anchor off shore.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Another point I want to make is that boats do not float in the air last time I checked. I am a skeptic and an objective observer. The boat theory people seem to want to believe its a boat.

Now I need to address something.

Everyone I promise to get the high resolution original files uploaded to a file sharing website as soon as possible. My intention is to distribute these files as much as possible. They are 500 MB so this is a slow process. Please be patient and stay in contact with me here on ATS. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

If you want a copy of the original file it is my understanding that OM Magazine has copies of all the original footage and they also have the actual camera that was used. The witness Murat purchased a new camera.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

CigaretteMan - GIVE UP!

great job I'm convinced you have found something new, the Titantic is raised and that was a boat, this is clearly not snf

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
August 10, 2007 footage I find pretty interesting. It is probably the best footage from 2007. There are several features that are similar to the ones filmed in 2008 and 2009.

Please note FYI - I do not intend on arguing in this thread. That is what ruined the previous ones. Lets have an adult conversation please about this important case.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That is not the marina, that is just a bunch of boats moored near the shore.

You can clearly see this in the original image taken:

The Marina is beyond that and beyond the piece of land showing, labeled cabo below...

edit on 13/3/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I do not intend on arguing in this thread.

If you keep your facts straight, then all will be fine.

Since you keep on calling yourself a skeptic, what does your skeptical mind tell you about the fact that no one else but Yalcin managed to film this?

Hundreds of houses right on the shore line and this thing hangs around for 2 years and only 1 man films it multiple times.

What does that suggest to you?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
Another point I want to make is that boats do not float in the air last time I checked. I am a skeptic and an objective observer. The boat theory people seem to want to believe its a boat.

This case does not need another thread because exactly the same stuff will come up re your assumption above.

Examples of mirages are pools of water seen over hot desert sand or over hot pavement; at sea, an inverted image of a ship seen in the heavens

If the object is low enough or over the horizon only the inverted image is seen

Guess what a ship that floats in the air!!!

On the link below you will see many examples of this effect ship,boats houses all floating NEVER assume!!!

Mirage at sea

Another for superior mirages

www.eoearth.org...

edit on 13-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: info and links added

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The out stretch of land is here. You got the location wrong. jeeeeeesh

I will debate the "flying boat theory" for a little bit longer but the data does not appear to match the theory. I eventually would like to use the thread in a more productive manner than repeat old unproven theories

Once again you got it wrong.

The yellow indicates an approximate general area the light phenomenon is seen. Its not an exact marker because that would require a trip to Turkey to get the exact pin point spot.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

This case does not need another thread because exactly the same stuff will come up re your assumption above.

Examples of mirages are pools of water seen over hot desert sand or over hot pavement; at sea, an inverted image of a ship seen in the heavens

If the object is low enough or over the horizon only the inverted image is seen

Guess what a ship that floats in the air!!!

On the link below you will see many examples of this effect ship,boats houses all floating NEVER assume!!!

Mirage at sea

Another for superior mirages

www.eoearth.org...

edit on 13-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: info and links added

You are repeating the same thing over and over and over again. I did some research but I am waiting for something you have to offer.

I will debate the unproven flying boat theory for a little longer but if you can't provide any solid proof then its time to move on to another theory.

Does anyone have any new theories or research?

Note: I will not and do not intend to spend anymore time arguing unless you have solid evidence that can debunk the case. So far nobody has been able to.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
OP, great thread. I have been keenly interested in the Turkey case, especially the video footage from Dr. Leir's work. The video of the "aliens", while not one hundred percent proof, is very compelling.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thanks ciggaretteman! I can't wait to get home and watch the videos. This has been one of my favorite cases ever. Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's one of the groups from Andromeda Galaxy, my intuition said so.

I don't exactly know why they came. But they could be doing a time travel deal with someone in the future of Earth.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

YOU said a boat cannot be floating in the air the links SHOW it can appear that way so you just want to dismiss that because it pee's on your parade.

You CAN'T PROVE it's a ufo either it works both ways!!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Just a few things:

What does everyone have to say about the different colors and shades of the alleged objects or structures that are in the footage. They range from gold, silver, grey, dark grey to black. What factors such as moon etc could be the reason why we so many varied types of alleged objects.

What ways would the image experts here on ATS recommend to analyze this footage or come to any conclusion in this case. I don't claim to be a video expert.

MiniDV cassettes are what this footage was taken with.

Does anyone know if we can get general size and altitude measurement with the information we have at this point. Nobody has done a study yet from the ground in Turkey.

Does anyone on ATS speak Turkish?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I do not intend on arguing in this thread.

If you keep your facts straight, then all will be fine.

Since you keep on calling yourself a skeptic, what does your skeptical mind tell you about the fact that no one else but Yalcin managed to film this?

Hundreds of houses right on the shore line and this thing hangs around for 2 years and only 1 man films it multiple times.

What does that suggest to you?

I will address this. There are several other people who have taken UFO videos from Turkey in the recent years including the ones that this case involved.

Nobody had the camera and adapter that Yalcin was using. Again he was using a teleprompter capable of 200x which a cellphone camera in 2008 could not do.

Again here are other videos from Turkey in recent years:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

What does everyone have to say about the different colors and shades of the alleged objects or structures that are in the footage. They range from gold, silver, grey, dark grey to black. What factors such as moon etc could be the reason why we so many varied types of alleged objects.

I may speak about that after seeing the better video, I will not base my opinion on YouTube videos when there's a better version.

Does anyone know if we can get general size and altitude measurement with the information we have at this point. Nobody has done a study yet from the ground in Turkey.
Because it's not possible. The only thing we can get from the videos is the angle between the horizon and the object(s), the altitude changes with the distance and vice-versa, and we don't know either.

Does anyone on ATS speak Turkish?

According to the The UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry, SeelenJaeger, trusername, trusername and commodore64 speak Turkish, but only trusername has logged-in this month.
(I have to update the information on that thread)

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

What ways would the image experts here on ATS recommend to analyze this footage or come to any conclusion in this case.

Any serious analysis (and a fortiori conclusion) have to be done with the original footage, or at least the one with the best resolution.

A low resolution version have much more chances to distort shapes, colors, lights, etc... than a hi-res one.

If I can give you a friendly advice: please don't be too late to upload the original 500Mb footage, as you promised it, to some share account (Divshare, whatever...) and to give the link here, so everyone will have a real basis to work on. Plus it will add credibility to your thread.

Edit to add after Armap's post:

Because it's not possible. The only thing we can get from the videos is the angle between the horizon and the object(s), the altitude changes with the distance and vice-versa, and we don't know either.

Well, it could be possible to give a general idea with the hi-res footage of the orange lights azimuth position using the camera settings an the visible coastal line, comparatively to a daylight photo taken in the same direction.
What could be possible as well would be to give an estimated range of altitude/size of these lights according to the distance, but I guess that that range will be large... (let alone the probable atmospheric distortion/ "mirage effect" that distort these values.

edit on 13-3-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join