It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Exclusive - Turkey UFO Incident - New Details - A Fresh Look At The Kumburgaz Case 2007 to 2009

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

EnPassant

DenyObfuscation
reply to post by EnPassant

So you think this "UFO" was not visible to those in closer proximity?

I don't know. Was it?

Nobody knows because nobody bothered to go check and after several days and over the course of years. There was one spot and one spot only. No jets scattered. no boats. nothing. The only ones putting on a show are the ones making the video.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

EnPassant

DenyObfuscation

I don't know. Was it?

The question was if you think it was visible to others closer to the "UFO". Your response indicates you do not know what you think.

Only you know if you're suggesting the object is a material entity or just a vague apparition at the limits of the beholder's video equipment.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

EnPassant

DenyObfuscation

I don't know. Was it?

The question was if you think it was visible to others closer to the "UFO". Your response indicates you do not know what you think.

Only you know if you're suggesting the object is a material entity or just a vague apparition at the limits of the beholder's video equipment.

I'm not suggesting it was either. I am saying that the incident is typical of ufo sightings. Ufos hovering is the sky getting people's attention.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm not suggesting it was either.

Ok then, there is no reason for it to have been invisible to anyone closer with a better view. I'm betting that the closer one gets to this thing the more mundane it becomes. That's why we don't have better video than this.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

Ok then, there is no reason for it to have been invisible to anyone closer with a better view. I'm betting that the closer one gets to this thing the more mundane it becomes. That's why we don't have better video than this.

EXACTLY it's like all the other videos and pictures on youtube and the internet with lights in the distance we never get images from below or nearby even when these events take place over a large city is that because the people close to them can see they are planes or in this case boats/ships!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

DenyObfuscation

Apparently there are beings in it. This means it is a real flying saucer or a hoax, not a mis identification of a mundane object.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Apparently there are beings in it. This means it is a real flying saucer or a hoax, not a mis identification of a mundane object

Here is the alien beings chart. Which one do you think matches the best?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

EnPassant
Apparently there are beings in it. This means it is a real flying saucer or a hoax, not a mis identification of a mundane object.

Boats usually have beings inside them.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

ArMaP

EnPassant

That it is a boat with human beings misidentified as aliens is not a convincing hypothesis. The beings are clearly greys or hoaxes meant to look like greys. It is not a boat.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

EnPassant
The beings are clearly greys or hoaxes meant to look like greys.

Not that clear to me.

It is not a boat.

How can you be so sure?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Does anyone have any fresh ideas or theories about this case. It has been going on for many years now and yet nobody has been able to prove this is a hoax or send it to the hoax forum.

If this case is so incredible than more people should post their analysis.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It looks like this thread has all but died.

I wonder why this case comes up from time to time and then eventually nobody seems to want to discuss it anymore.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Android616

Hello..
I think, first part of the video should show chinese lanterns (which are used qıite often around Istanbul) and second video should show a yacht. My first opinions are like these.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hello there.
I don't know if it was already there, but I found some interesting footage and image.
Here's a video that shows (i think) similar object:
www.youtube.com...
Compare those 4 lights with turkey ufo lights.
3.bp.blogspot.com...
It could be the same object.

And here's the same video analys that already posted here but with one interesting drawing.
1.bp.blogspot.com...
www.ascensionearth2012.org...

What do you think about it?

P.S.
sorry for my bad english
edit on 28-5-2014 by user14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Is there a recent link to download the RAW file of the footage? I found one posted back in 2013, but its no good anymore.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

ArMaP

That it is a boat with human beings misidentified as aliens is not a convincing hypothesis. The beings are clearly greys or hoaxes meant to look like greys. It is not a boat.

I think some shots are a boat and others are of a model. Nothing is flying.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Great thread OP, I think this is a legitimate UFO sighting. I also loved the "being" analysis done by the late Dr. Roger Leir, which clearly shows some sort of entities moving around.

With so many stars and flags I dont understand why this isnt on the main page?

OG
edit on 10-20-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Not that clear to me.

It is not a boat.

How can you be so sure?

1. Whats not clear to you may be crystal clear to others.

2. How can you be so sure that its anything? You cant be sure its a boat, you cant be sure its a UFO, therefore asking such a question is silly at best.

OG

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem
Great thread OP, I think this is a legitimate UFO sighting. I also loved the "being" analysis done by the late Dr. Roger Leir, which clearly shows some sort of entities moving around.

With so many stars and flags I dont understand why this isnt on the main page?

OG

Considering the source I think it's more likely he was seeing this:

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join