It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Exclusive - Turkey UFO Incident - New Details - A Fresh Look At The Kumburgaz Case 2007 to 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
Main Problems With The Boat Theory.

There's no problem with the boat fact unless you want to believe these are alien craft no matter what's presented to the contrary.

- There is footage taken on 26 different days. It's not plausible a boat would be in the same spot mistaken 26 different times on 26 days.

Unless that boat is docked in a marina and the photographer is so far away that he doesn't know there's a marina there.

-As explained in above posts some objects in the video are at too high in altitude to match that of a passing boat or ship.

- As explained in above posts some of the objects are seen over land which would kind of tough for a boat to do.

Those are likely planes or other terrestrial objects seen at night. Tiny dots of light at night will never be identified, and defaulting that they're alien craft until proven otherwise is all too sad.

- Cruise liners do not travel dark or with no lights turned on

Again, unless the boats are docked in a marina.

You're free and welcome to believe whatever you like to believe. 99% of UFO's always have a terrestrial explanation. This case is one of those 99%.

edit on 12-3-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

There is no marina

There are boats but they are very close to the camera.

Here is the scene

edit on 12-3-2013 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am hugely skeptical about this footage and I can tell you why:

I only stepped through the footage quickly, so I didn't watch all of it, but several things struck me right away

* There are several shots of the (orange) lights, one of the videos I think had 4 lights and the other allegedly the same "UFO" with 6 lights. The footage WAS NOT EVEN FROM THE SAME DAY/YEAR.

In each of the shots the "UFO" was parallel to (or directing facing) the camera, say, in comparison to someone filming a plane where a plane/"UFO" would magically always be directed towards the camera, AND NOT ANYWHERE ELSE. Eg. the UFO nicely symmetrical with the 4 or 6 lights perfectly lined up.

I am sorry, if this was a real object/craft where we could assume it is moving, likelihood is much higher that the lights would not be perfectly "parallel" to the observer. If I shoot a plane flying over my house or in the distance, it will 99% be in some different angle with only a very tiny chance that the lights etc. are LINE UP.

BOGUS!

The same with those shots where the object is seen,

MOST of the frames (admittedly not all I think) show an object which is again perfectly symmetrical and parallel in relation to the camera/observer. There is even a feature in the middle of the object which is astonishingly right in the middle.

Image: UFO doesn't rotate or change position/angle towards observer - even throughout the years

And why is it lined up so perfectly - unless it's staged?

What a coincidence.

Let's assume such (alien/space/military)-craft exist and one happens by coincidence to film them, spread out over YEARS even. What percentage of the footage will show the object in exactly that position, broadside to the observer- and the lights perfectly symmetrical?

Since this is entirely unnatural (in my opinion) I think this is hoaxed and staged, however the hoaxer was not smart enough to think about some basic things to make his hoax convincing.

edit on 12-3-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

It won't take you very long to figure out that a round, circular, or disc shaped object will look symmetrical filmed from any side 360 degrees. It would be more unusual for a circular or disc shaped object to not be symmetrical filmed from the side.

Do you understand this basic optical law?

Try filming a circle from all sides and tell me if it is symmetrical.

Next explanation please.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is correct, however you ignore that the UFO has lights.

Why are the lights always stationary and never changing position towards the observer, even throughout the years? Why are they symmetrically lined up in relation to the observer?

You have that website and NEVER thought about this, something which struck me within 15 secs watching the footage?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

reply to post by flexy123

It won't take you very long to figure out that a round, circular, or disc shaped object will look symmetrical filmed from any side 360 degrees. It would be more unusual for a circular or disc shaped object to not be symmetrical filmed from the side.

Do you understand this basic optical law?

Try filming a circle from all sides and tell me if it is symmetrical.

Next explanation please.

There is nothing to indicate this is a circular object.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

There is no marina

Now you're obfuscating facts.

There is a marina:

Guzelce marina.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Did you succeed in uploading the original footage to a divshare account the way I explained to you by PM?

This is my main concern for now.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Seriously if you think you know what the dog is barking at from these pictures you have been watching to much CSI on tv.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

There is no marina

There is a marina:

Guzelce marina.

You forgot to mention that the field of view that the camera is focused on is in the opposite direction from the marina you are trying to point an arrow at.

We are talking about what is in the field of view of the camera
We are not talking about what ISN'T in the field of view

edit on 13-3-2013 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

There is no marina

There is a marina:

Guzelce marina.

You forgot to mention that the field of view that the camera is focused on is in the opposite direction from the marina you are trying to point an arrow at.

Compare with this picture then which YOU used earlier

The lights position shown by the red oval is NOT in same position as your yellow oval care to explain

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Thank you for bringing this one up again.
I was living in Turkey (10year) at the time it happen and was surprised how serious it was debated in Turkish Tv & newspapers.
I am not sure that the alien's are aware that we are filming them so they might come back in middele of May this year as well but now we have even better cameras so prepeare your hollidays.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Norge

Thank you for bringing this one up again.
I was living in Turkey (10year) at the time it happen and was surprised how serious it was debated in Turkish Tv & newspapers.
I am not sure that the alien's are aware that we are filming them so they might come back in middele of May this year as well but now we have even better cameras so prepeare your hollidays.

Hi thanks,

What part of Turkey were you living in at the time and were you near the area were these videos were taken. Do you know how to speak Turkish?

If anyone on ATS can speak Turkish your help could be useful in translating several other videos which need translation.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Thanks for taking on this case, its one of my favourites.

I would like to highlight the part that fascinate me the most

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

There is no marina

There is a marina:

Guzelce marina.

Compare with this picture then which YOU used earlier

The lights position shown by the red oval is NOT in same position as your yellow oval care to explain

The one were I outlined with the oval were the guy is sweeping in the foreground is were the objects were in 2009
It is an estimated or approximate area. As you see I labeled it estimated, its not exact.

The other one is from 2008 and its not an estimate because you can see one of the anomalous objects which is outlined.

Let me also point out that I am a skeptic. I am not a believer. My goal in starting this thread was to start a discussion about this case. I have not seen any convincing evidence that these objects are a boat. Also these objects cant be proven to be aliens either.

The one I circles with an oval is from the 2009 sighting. I am going to label that now 2009 since you pointed it out. Thanks for letting me know about that.

I will label it now 2009

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
One of my favorite cases.The boat explanation is a joke. Thanks op for bringing this back to light.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Unless that boat is docked in a marina and the photographer is so far away that he doesn't know there's a marina there.

So he sees the boat but not the marina ??? Must be some pretty dark, and pretty small marina. I guess ships just wander in to the marina in complete darkness...and hope they pick a good spot blindly. Have you ever been at a marina? A marina, near such a big city....would be lit up like a christmass tree, from it's own lighting through all the ships that would be anchored there.

wow...just wow....common sense is just something other people have to deal with I guess. Some of us need not bother with it. Just go with the prosaic explanation, cos all others sound so "out of this world".

You fear the moment right? the moment when the proof will finally be irrefutable ? I really hope you don't kill yourself...together with Phage. Your whole careers would be ruined.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Take a look at Guzelce Marina - just google it - there is no significant lighting there. It is typical of many marinas that size and night traffic would have to navigate by it's own illumination.

By the same token I can't see the connection between the cruise ship and the marina, as that marina is clearly not of a size capable of berthing anything bigger than 35 odd ft. Haven't researched enough to know whether or not it is a route that may be used by cruise ships.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by chunder

The point is...A marina would be considerably bigger than any boat that docks there. Many of the boats in a marina a lit up. Many are occupied. Not just some boats left there to swing on the waves. There would be lights. Something substantial would be seen, since we can conclude that the boat and the marina would (if the said boat is indeed in the marina) at the same distance from the observer, therefore any light shining from the boat would be as visible as any other in the marina.

The only light that is seen is the light from the "boat"/"craft". It is obviously not near any marina. Whatever it is.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Take a look at Guzelce Marina - just google it - there is no significant lighting there. It is typical of many marinas that size and night traffic would have to navigate by it's own illumination.

By the same token I can't see the connection between the cruise ship and the marina, as that marina is clearly not of a size capable of berthing anything bigger than 35 odd ft. Haven't researched enough to know whether or not it is a route that may be used by cruise ships.

Concerning your comment about Guzelce Marina...if you take a look at the map of the area...if indeed that was a boat in the marina, looking from the direction of the observer, you would have seen the town/city lights, in which the marina is located.

No way you can see the boat in here but not the city or the marina.
edit on 13-3-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join