It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Exclusive - Turkey UFO Incident - New Details - A Fresh Look At The Kumburgaz Case 2007 to 2009

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan

So the video stops at 4:59 and begins again at 5:20? Why? This doesn't show that this is the same object at all. What it shows is an object in one frame with no reference point and then another object 20 minutes later that looks like a mirage or something. There is no way to match them because you can't determine if they are in the same location or even the same size. So the shape sort of matches but from the year before it doesn't. So do you discard that?

So you if you use the lights to "prove" something in 2009 does that mean the lights disprove it from the year before?

So I am looking for an honest discussion or will you ignore that because I disagree with your analysis? That's the way it works right? Simply Ignore what goes against what you are trying to prove.

When you ignore people like you are doing, it just means you don't have anything. In other words, it shuts you up because you don't know how to answer. It shows that you lost the argument.

Every time you don't respond to a point I make, It confirms I made a good one.

edit on 28-3-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by LordAdef

When he zooms in the "mirror UFOs" move apart, I hope that's visible on the video below.

I changed the gamma and the contrast to try to make it more visible and reduced the frame rate to just 5 frames per second.

I hope that helps.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 31/3/2013 by ArMaP because: to add the "mod thingy"

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Does this mean that there are three UFOs in formation?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Great finding ArMaP!
So, there is two equidistant ghost ufos. When zooming in the ghost ufos follow the zoom factor. So whatever these two ArMap ufos are, they are static as the main one. Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdef
Any thoughts?

No.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ArMaP

Does the new year start in February 1 in Turkey?
Of course it does. Just like Chinese New Year, Turkish New Year is a moving target.

It looks like you are mixing your months.
Among other things. I have no idea where I came up with those goofs.

Turkish new year is a moving target? Is this correct?

www.timeanddate.com...

www.turkishodyssey.com...

edit on 29-3-2013 by Orion437 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2013 by Orion437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Attention:

The 2009 1st generation digital video file is now available for download.

It's about 450MB

www.adrive.com... 2009_Video File.mpg

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

So before dl-ing 450MB, what does it show?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

I think the op said it didn't show much more but Armap found an interesting anomaly from the last one. What's your opinion on this case?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
I think the op said it didn't show much more but Armap found an interesting anomaly from the last one.

And I found the same thing on this video, although instead of two "ghost UFOs" at each side I can only see one at the left, barely visible.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I think the op said it didn't show much more but Armap found an interesting anomaly from the last one.

And I found the same thing on this video, although instead of two "ghost UFOs" at each side I can only see one at the left, barely visible.

From what I understand I do believe what those ghosts are actually the horizon line and land markers.

The explanation video make by Haktan and Murat have a section were they explain this.

what you are looking at is the horizon and land markers, maybe trees and distant objects.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

From what I understand I do believe what those ghosts are actually the horizon line and land markers.

The explanation video make by Haktan and Murat have a section were they explain this.

what you are looking at is the horizon and land markers, maybe trees and distant objects.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Here you go: Notice on the background they have this section circled with 2 white circles.

In the video they do explain this what you call ghost ufos.

This actually verifies the video more because those are horizon markers. You can gauge the horizon perspective against the alleged UFO.

Starting at 0:34
edit on 30-3-2013 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

If that's the horizon then that proves it's not flying.
Good job, you just debunked it without even realizing it.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I didn't see any explanation, they only say that it proves the video is authentic.

This actually verifies the video more because those are horizon markers. You can gauge the horizon perspective against the alleged UFO.

As freelance_zenarchist said, if the "UFO" is at the same altitude as horizon features then, the logical conclusion, is that it too is a horizon feature, not something flying.

Not only that, those "horizon features" are very similar to the "UFO".

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I didn't see any explanation, they only say that it proves the video is authentic.

As freelance_zenarchist said, if the "UFO" is at the same altitude as horizon features then, the logical conclusion, is that it too is a horizon feature, not something flying.

Not only that, those "horizon features" are very similar to the "UFO".

Well its all very confusing. Too bad its so dark out. It could be anything

Just a reminder that Leir will be on C2C with George Knapp tonight Sunday March 31 in hour 3 and 4

Happy Easter.
edit on 31-3-2013 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Roger Leir is on my ignore list. Sorry.
edit on 31-3-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If you don't feel like downloading the 2009 video which is 450MB then you can watch the HI-Res video online at the following link. It has been uploaded to the web for stream if you don't want to wait for the download.

2009 Hi-Res Video Streamed

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Better quality- Audio problems fixed.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join