It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Exclusive - Turkey UFO Incident - New Details - A Fresh Look At The Kumburgaz Case 2007 to 2009

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan

*Update*

Roger Leir is going to appear on Coast to Coast. Sunday during the 2nd half of the show with George Knapp.

If you want to know exactly what happened. Tune in to listen to a first hand witness.
edit on 27-3-2013 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

Nobody more qualified to explain the FOOTage than a podiatrist.

Aren't the Ghost Hunters plumbers?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

*Update*

Roger Leir is going to appear on Coast to Coast. Sunday during the 2nd half of the show with George Knapp.

If you want to know exactly what happened. Tune in to listen to a first hand witness.

And a Scientific Panel in Turkey. I guess you hate science dontcha

Please provide proof that its a "Flying YACHT" and we can talk more.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

*Update*

I like science just fine... just haven't seen anything particularly scientific in your posts.

Hope your "scientific panel" doesn't consist of unemployed chiropractors with UFO disease.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Please provide proof that it's flying and we can talk more.
edit on 27-3-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

And what did that panel say after a quick look at bits of the video?
It's not CGI and it wasn't filmed in a studio. Because there is no frame of reference nothing about the size or distance of the thing can be determined.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Interesting that in the 2008 video the lights have an entirely different configuration.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You made the claim that it is a "flying yacht"

The proof lies on the claimant-- and that is you

I will wait for your proof.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You made the claim that it is a "flying yacht"

The proof lies on the claimant-- and that is you

I will wait for your proof.

Actually you coined the term sarcastically as a straw man argument. You are the one who believes it to be airborne while I and others here are of the opinion that it is on the water. All of our posts are here for review by the public, so falsification is pointless.

The proof of lies by the claimant... and that is you.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You're a stubborn one, CigaretteMan! Why are you so invested in this case? After all, there are plenty of far better videos of UFOs out there, some even in broad daylight. And the ultimate result of this one has been exactly what? What have we determined without a shadow of a doubt?

Not much, really. There really have been no new developments. No new sightings or videos taken with better equipment. Even if they were "aliens," we don't know anything more about them than we did before. It's just another typical case of fuzzy, low information "UFO" video of something odd that goes nowhere.

So what is it about this particular case that really gets a fire burning in your head? Are you Turkish? Is Kumburgaz your hometown or something?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
From this point on I am going to focus on the research and the data.

If you plan on being a noisy negative and you want to be nasty and not do any research at all then you can talk to yourself, the wall, or your mouse.

If you plan on discussing the actual case and the actual facts then lets have a chat.

Just commenting that you hate this case is not actually doing research.

End of the line starts here-----------------------------if you have no research to add you get ignored. If you have not spent more than 1 second doing any research into this case your OPINION IS NOT VALID.

If you can debunk this case then prove it. I will be happy if you can. honestly

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Does Dr. Roger Leir speak Turkish?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

What data? What research? Is there more than that video? Can you provide the research that shows its flying. We really can't get anywhere until you can clearly show this. You have 25 days of raw footage but can not present your case. So now what?

If you plan on being a noisy negative and you want to be nasty and not do any research at all then you can talk to yourself, the wall, or your mouse.

Seriously? Seems like you are the one who will be isolating himself and talking to himself. What research can you possibly do on this?

If you plan on discussing the actual case and the actual facts then lets have a chat.

Ok.
Fact: the video shows something that can not be determined exactly.
Fact: there is no evidence that this is flying.
Fact: there is no evidence that this is anything unusual.
Your turn.

What research are you expecting to be done for you?

End of the line starts here-----------------------------if you have no research to add you get ignored.

How dare you! I have done more research on this case than anybody and that research clearly shows absolutely nothing other than people's imaginations being played with by hoaxers.

If you have not spent more than 1 second doing any research into this case your OPINION IS NOT VALID.

If you can provide one shread of evidence that this is flying, then we can talk. Until then there is no reason to debunk anything since there is nothing to debunk. It's a fuzzy light! How do you debunk a fuzzy light?

Why do you insist on people debunking this? Can you debunk that David Blaine can levitate? Because he clearly can. There is more evidence for David Blaine levitating than there is for this thing being anything.

Why do you refuse to discuss the most basic facts? You are not interested in any real discussion about this whatsoever!

So put me on ignore! I don't care because there are 20 other people here who will actually discuss this.

YOU are now on notice, the real line starts here-____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

edit on 27-3-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
How do double posts happen?

Just want to take advantage of this and say its a boat!
edit on 27-3-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

First hand witness? Does he have any footage?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Is it me or does it look like there's a fainter "UFO" to the right and another to the left, at the same distance from the more visible "UFO"?

The above image is frame 3744 from the video provided by CigaretteMan, at 02:29.760.

I used Avidemux to brighten the image by changing the gamma.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Is it me or does it look like there's a fainter "UFO" to the right and another to the left, at the same distance from the more visible "UFO"?

The above image is frame 3744 from the video provided by CigaretteMan, at 02:29.760.

I used Avidemux to brighten the image by changing the gamma.

Thanks Armap I am looking will comment later.

just for everyone to know I never claim to be an image expert. I think Ritzmann should take a look at this.

BTW the 2009 video is going up soon to be availabe within the next 24 hours

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Hi CigaretteMan, I don´t quite understand what you really want.

So maybe you should at least comment the 2 experiments I produced and you simply ignored... I´m sure you spent a lot of time collecting data, but in fact you never tried and made any science.

I did your homework and made those experiments. The first one a still shape replication and the second a bloody whole 3´30´´ movie replicating some aspects of the nighttime ufo.

"Replication" is one of the main principles of the scientific method, a.k.a. reproducibility. Without such experiments you´re just collecting paper and only touching the water. I did it and you simply ignored it.

Others are also placing valid "conjectures" (also a fundamental stage of the scientific method), and you also are closing your eyes and pretending you didn´t read it. You´re ignoring valid points either undermining or making little jokes about it.

You data have gaps. People are pointing then out. It´s not enough to ignore any news ideas because one said so, or that paper stated that, and so on.

So, what do you really want??? ATS members ARE providing you with food for thoughts, be open and take it into consideration.

I understand that your defense mechanism is clearly to put people on your ignoring list (you´ve done it a couple of times here already. It looks I´m in the list). It looks you have an "ideas" ignoring list too.

We are trying..You could try and start by commenting on what was already been posted

edit on 27-3-2013 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMap, Could you check how these two mirror shades behave in the sequence? I mean, when he zooms.. does the 2 ghost images symmetrically follow and the gaps get shorter??

Good find cousin!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

End of the line starts here-----------------------------if you have no research to add you get ignored. If you have not spent more than 1 second doing any research into this case your OPINION IS NOT VALID.

Again YOU are trying to dictate to others how to reply to your thread, like I have said before if your looking only for people to agree with you , then you are on the wrong site it's that simple.

You keep going on about research YOU have not really given us anything new, the videos are not that good quality as his camera wasn't designed for the light levels he was shooting.

If people have alternative ideas to yours it's ok on here to do that, don't chuck your toys out the pram because people challenge you that is the whole point of this place remember this.

DENY IGNORANCE!!!!
edit on 28-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join