It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Exclusive - Turkey UFO Incident - New Details - A Fresh Look At The Kumburgaz Case 2007 to 2009

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

Someone swimming? Who would swim at 5.00 AM?? Not only that, I do not see a swimmer, I see waves... So I do not think the dog is barking at the waves...

Someone would be swimming at 5 AM to make a dog bark in order to make their hoax seem more credible. The real question is why would someone be filming pretty much nothing at 5AM?

"The dog barking" as evidence of anything is pretty much beyond ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan

P.S. a word to the debunkers - give it up - you will not be able to debunk this - everyone who has tried has failed - even hoaxkiller can't debunk it.

Stop embarassing yourself

There you go. Now you just made someone underline every word in their post. Happy now?

In all seriousness. Can you explain how David Blaine can levitate?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I am suprised that nobody cares in the paranormal field
nobody is doing anything

I'm not surprised at all. This case is pretty much a joke. I'm surprised that psychologists aren't studying why people believe this kind of junk. I am certain some grad student could write a doctoral thesis on this phenomenon.

it seems people cared more about the Jerusalem HOAX and the CARET DRONE HOAX

As opposed to this hoax?

Can Springer, Jonny Anon, Ritzmann, Biedny, Skeptic Overlord comment with their observations please?

The best you can get is me and that phage dude. A few others aren't too shabby either. Honestly, what do you expect them to add? I think the silence by those that you feel are worthy to comment is deafening.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Here some of the ufos fly up above a tree and behind an apartment complex.

Did you see this in this footage??

answer= no

Did you notice this far away moving light at dawn (8 am) has no close up and can be very easily some average aircraft?

Did you notice this shooting was made at dawn while the close up ufo in question was shot at night?

I beg you to at least consider that this

and this

are somehow very similar, even after I said it took only 4 minutes of an effortless experiment to produce??

Having said that:

1. flying keychain?
2. moving mirage at night
3. flying swimmer

1. No, this is not a keychain because this light is not the same object, as said above;
2. No, it´s not at night, it´s at dawn. 8 am, a time of flights arriving and departuring
3. I leave this one open for speculation

edit on 25-3-2013 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2013 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdef

I beg you to at least consider that this

and this

are somehow very similar, even after I said it took only 4 minutes of an effortless experiment to produce??

Now that I am looking at your key experiment, the actual shape of the "UFO" is very odd. It looks like it lacks an overall 3D shape. It is 2 dimensional. I can't even force a pareidolia. It really looks like a part of a 2 dimensional circle.
edit on 25-3-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Now that I got the 1GB video (thanks, CigaretteMan), I started to watching it, but after 5 seconds I stopped, because something is wrong with that image.

8:55 AM, Jul 19? Impossible.

In July, at 8:55, the sun is much higher than that.

That means that the time/date is wrong, and if that's the case then we cannot trust the time/date of the videos.

I will watch the rest of the video (or at least part) tomorrow.

Edit: looking at the image above, if this is looking to the south, shouldn't the sun be on the left, if it was 8:55 AM? It looks like this was filmed at sunset, so the clock had a big time difference.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 25/3/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
ArMap there is an explanation for that.

In 2007 Murat had not yet had the time and date set correctly.

Murat speaks zero english and I mean absolutely zero.

He did not know the correct time and date to set the camera at because he could not interpret the language. This camera is only availabe in english format.

I know some people will write the entire case off as fake because during 2007 the AM/PM's were messed up and the times were wrong.

During 2008 and 2009 the times and am/pms were set correct because someone who could read english set his camera to the right time and date.

Here in this video you can here Haktan and Murat explain what the mix up was.

at 36 seconds he explains this issue.

Haktan "One of the questions asked was about the time on the bottom left shows am and pm differently why?"

Haktan " The reason for this is because the camera Yalman bought was an NTSC system camera"

Haktan" this system is an American and Japanese system"

Haktan " the booklet and users manual is also in English"

Haktan "Mr. Yalcin Yalman does not know any English and no idea what the am and pm stand for"

Haktan " therefore he did turn the am into a pm and othertimes were left as am and others as pm"

Haktan "neverthless the date and time are correct"

Haktan " if it is 4 then it is 4 and if 5 it is 5"

Thanks for noticing this and if I am not mistaken I think what you are looking at could be
8:55 PM not AM

again the times are right but Murat had the PMs and AMs set wrong because he does not understand English.

edit on 25-3-2013 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2013 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

There are numerous UFO sightings from big lakes, as if there's more activity there. With that in mind, they must be worried about being detected. I think some of the still pictures have the same shape as this vapor-cloud

Some kind of gap/hole on the bottom front.
-My take on a cloaking UFO
(theres even a being on the rim of the (invisible) disc)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Cannot believe there are still idiots willing to buy into this being an alien craft and not a boat.

Wishful thinking at it's best. As for the Op stating he was impartial..that is pure BS...even when faced with evidence contrary to what he thinks it is////he refuses to see.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Cannot believe there are still idiots willing to buy into this being an alien craft and not a boat.

Wishful thinking at it's best. As for the Op stating he was impartial..that is pure BS...even when faced with evidence contrary to what he thinks it is////he refuses to see.

There is no evidence that it is a boat. NONE

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Keep telling yourself that...sooner or later someone will buy what your are BSing about..

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Well downloaded your first 1gb file didn't take that long was it worth the effort NO!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Sure there is.

It's in the water.
Its shape matches a boat
It acts like an anchored boat

There is no evidence that it is a flying anything,
There is no evidence that it moves

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
EXPERIMENT #2: VIDEO REPLICATION

I invite everyone to watch to movie below. I made it in order to check if I could replicate some of the night ufo shots.
It took me 10 minutes!
As an approximation I believe it´s very clarifying....
Could it be done with pristine accuracy? Surely.
Enjoy the video.

..You know, it´s so fake, so fake, that sometimes it seems as thou my replication is more real..

edit on 26-3-2013 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2013 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LordAdef

I must say that was very impressive and very convincing. Now can you make yours look like its flying? I just hate that the original one doesn't fly .

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Hi Zeta, thanks. I can try rsrs
The point is I cannot conceive why this case is still an open case. I understand the turkish ufo folks trying to self promote and profit from the story. But the whole thing is so full of gaps and inconsistencies.. This night ufo for me is the most obvious one.

I'm sure the op will ignore this experiment as he did it to the key one.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Hi Zeta, thanks. I can try

Oh you don't have to. I was just kidding. But can you make little alien guys inside?

The point is I cannot conceive why this case is still an open case

To entertain me? For some reason I am drawn to this case like I am drawn to really bad sci fi movies. They just amuse me.

I'm sure the op will ignore this experiment as he did it to the key one.

I sure hope so.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

EXPERIMENT #2: VIDEO REPLICATION

I invite everyone to watch to movie below. I made it in order to check if I could replicate some of the night ufo shots.
It took me 10 minutes!
As an approximation I believe it´s very clarifying....
Could it be done with pristine accuracy? Surely.
Enjoy the video.

I expect this isn't the last we've seen of your video in UFOrum circles... once it gets modified and re-uploaded to youtube. Look for stills from it the next time the subject gets a "fresh look" here.

Good job, though.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
More analysis HERE

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
More analysis HERE

Forgotmori forgot again to look at all the footage.

They looked at 1 day

They have 25 more to go.

They have been all around sloppy.

*Update*

Roger Leir is going to appear on Coast to Coast. Sunday during the 2nd half of the show with George Knapp.

If you want to know exactly what happened. Tune in to listen to a first hand witness.
edit on 27-3-2013 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join