It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Ancient Mars Could Have Supported Primitive Life, NASA Says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Other countries are sending rovers to Mars? I'm not familiar with that.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
NASA finally acknowledges the obvious. Now, can we go ahead and announce that you have found active microbes on Mars please? You know that you have.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It's official.They found nothing. Conditions that could support life and actually finding life are two completely different things sorry to burst the hopefuls bubbles.

So use the head you are born with and not assume because they found conditions suitable that life ever existe there. Otherwise you prove yourself stupid. This is why......

There are conditions near where I live that could support life for a polar bear! Anyone have any idea why there are no polar bears within 10,000 miles?. I'll give a clue, there never ever were any there....ever...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
There are also conditions nearby that could in theory support tigers. Nope sorry, they don't exist there either.

The moon has conditions that could support an aliens that don't need oxygen or food, nope none there either.

Ridiculous examples? Well, check out your enthusiasm for 'conditions'

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blahxd67

I'm assuming that a few other countries are on the verge of it. Namely, China and India. Probably Russia too. It's not a matter of 'IF' they go, it's a definite 'when' and the U.S. gov must think it's close so they have to start letting little slivers of info out so they don't look like the concealing jerk offs that they really are. If it ever turns out that NASA has lied or covered up any knowledge of Aliens, they should be put in prison and lose their pensions.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blahxd67

You will be amazed what's going to be released coming years....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join