Choose your words well

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Today's Short Reading From The Bible ... A Reading from Genesis ...

"And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth."

Then He made the earth round ..

That's cheating even by God's standards

Cody

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I see now that their gods will be the downfall of them. I am now beginning to see now with my own eyes and realize that when i looked at the way others saw through theirs and believed them it effected my most precious resource, my mind. Must start thinking for myself and the true god and i will be safe.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

It's a joke

Check the forum title

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Today's Short Reading From The Bible ... A Reading from Genesis ...

"And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth."

Then He made the earth round ..

That's cheating even by God's standards

Cody

I would actually call that a test of will or even better that God has a good sense of humor...or is a woman...
edit on 12-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Man, I read it, and laughed, then I read the other post's. I have to ask you a question being as you have been around since 2005. Did anyone ever have a sense of humor around here?

oh yea, S&F
edit on 12-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The world was flat when the bible was written BY MAN, God would have known theres no corners.....

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by cody599

Man, I read it, and laughed, then I read the other post's. I have to ask you a question being as you have been around since 2005. Did anyone ever have a sense of humor around here?

oh yea, S&F
edit on 12-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

Thedoctor46 has a wicked sense of homour

Check out this thread

As does Heff Des and Iknowstuff

You can skip the rant the fun starts after.

This was priceless

Intrepid has an evil sense of humour as well

And an honourable mention to jiggerj

Gotta love him

Enjoy

Cody
edit on 12/3/13 by cody599 because: Give credit to intrepid
edit on 12/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
The world was flat when the bible was written BY MAN, God would have known theres no corners.....

Am I going to get bored pointing out this is in the joke forum ?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Originally posted by Biigs

Am I going to get bored pointing out this is in the joke forum ?

i was pointing out that the bible is a joke

also, i laughed, nice catch

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Goes to show you.
God is a Woman.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by cody599

Goes to show you.
God is a Woman.

That would explain why I don't understand religion

But can strip the vacuum cleaner, clean it, and rebuild it blindfolded in 23 seconds

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I could think of a few street corners across the earth where men can find all kinds of women.
They might only stick around most of the time while Adam spends the wages of his hard labor.
A bit like wives really, just there's no alimony, Eve screaming in labor pains, or Cain and Abel to worry about afterwards.

Some call it the "oldest profession" too.

How should the literalists define a "corner"?

Next verse:

"And the day after this was spoken Adam went forth; and surely he made two paths meet just beyond the sight of his dwelling, and verily from two paths he made thus a corner; and surely the harlots of the pre-Adamites stood on that corner in their vain apparel".

Of course that is a joke based on an imaginary Bible.
edit on 12-3-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
I could think of a few street corners across the earth where men can find all kinds of women.
They might only stick around most of the time while Adam spends the wages of his hard labor.
A bit like wives really, just there's no alimony, Eve screaming in labor pains, or Cain and Abel to worry about afterwards.

Some call it the "oldest profession" too.

How should the literalists define a "corner"?

Next verse:

"And the day after this was spoken Adam went forth; and surely he made two paths meet just beyond the sight of his dwelling, and verily from two paths he made thus a corner; and surely the harlots of the pre-Adamites stood on that corner in their vain apparel".

Of course that is a joke based on an imaginary Bible.
edit on 12-3-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the hint

Meet in the pub ?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

LOL . djruwey fhriskkrh cndfhgoe cngkdoru fhkallshjfd kdheropsnrnr djaoepcnfhgs dheowpwje slaoetudjsk sloeurytnd dheyyrto skeporuf kdjheyriot jdgropsj vndkfhrteps dkfhrttospcn fhrislit dlklkgkieyrps djeuytoeprncdl skgytoetwmvbbd fhgeterto dheortywpfhd kirytpsjgdl dkghgheortutnx dejeoreoitydnslfg dnekerjfncd ehrekdmdhr dhnejenjk fjkrkdmels fflwirorfnmv wskjeowosmc ddsktuepsmcjg zdkfkrienfghths dejwkekw dnwkenc wjdm ns erj ednsajndns jdsksksk

top topics

join