It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Farage interview: Absolutely nails it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
Labour's Legacy

The above is just one example of what Labour did during their 13 years of terror and that is written by Nadeem Walayat, who is very respected financial analyst who predicted correctly the crash of 2007/2008, exposes the fraud of the banking elite on a daily basis and the agenda of the ruling elite. However, even without nadeem's experience and credentials, I and many millions of Brits lived through Labour's reign which translated to hating ourselves, hating Britain and working for nothing. I will never forgive them for what they did to this country and to working people and working families. Never! In fact if they ever got in, I have already told my wife that we are both to finish working because I said when they left office, I would never work under a Labour government again!

The Conservatives have already shown where they sit, yes they were given a shower of a mess as always by the utterly useless Labour government, but they are simply ruling the country by cutting and slashing anything and everything, because in their self serving narrow minds, they don't have to deal with crime, they don't have to use the NHS, they don't have to live in urban and suburbs, they don't have to send their kids to comprehensive schools, they don't have to choose whether they switch the lights on have the heating on, whether they fill the car up or put clothes on their kids, wether they eat today or concentrate on making sure their kids eat daily. They don't live in the real world, the common ground with them and Labour is that they are ruled by the banking elite and they treat workers as drones. The only good about Conservatives is that they don't totally hate Britain!

The Lib Dems are the same rich boys but they sit in no mans land as a mix between Labour ideology of Communist ruling and destruction of national identity and total anarchy ruled under any flag other than the Union flag.

Ladies and gentleaman, they are the three main parties. Now as far as I can see, unless you're an immigrant, you're not going to vote Labour. Unless you're rich and living in lush rural England, you're not going to vote Conservative and unless you're suffering from Schizophrenia, you're not going to vote Lib Dems. Yes this is a democracy, vote who you like, but unless you have an escape route out of this country when the SHTF, we;re going to be in a right mess. Many people in this country, certainly around where I work and live, have got escape routes, they can live in other countries thanks to family ties etc, I don't have that, millions of us don't have that, this is all we have. The main three have shown how pathetic and useless they are with the addition of Labour who have shown how criminal they are.

The 2015 election is probably our last chance, its not a protest vote, its our only hope and if UKIP fail, at least we can say we tried the democratic route because whatever will follow may not be pretty, but it will be justified.

Exactly ! Spot on. I'm 35 and worked my self into the ground to pay my over priced mortgage only to lose everything I owned and worked for over 12 years when I ran out of work in 2010

UKIP are the best option, if we the people fail to get them a good standing then that's it, and if they do well and fail us then god help us.

We have no other option now.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stinka

Labour's Legacy

The only good about Conservatives is that they don't totally hate Britain!

Do you follow UK politics?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Originally posted by stinka

Labour's Legacy

The only good about Conservatives is that they don't totally hate Britain!

Do you follow UK politics?

lol I meant in comparison to Labour and Lib Dems. Labour have a real blatant hate for Britain and all that is British, including the people, the Lib Dems are not far behind, the Conservatives don't hate all that is British, just everyone that is British earning less than a 100k. They have also at least spoken a good game on immigration, done little, but still again, that's more than what Labour did, who not only did not speak against their uncontrolled policies, but actively sort to destroy and label racist anyone that did speak against them.

Only now, in the face of immigration being a potential election decider, do they admit their policy was wrong, but its done and until every member of that government from '97 to 2010 are put on trial for treason, as far as I'm concerned a simple admission of a policy being wrong, not even an apology, that's not good enough! That's without them not even uttering a word on the creation and vast expansion of a benefit class devoid of motivation and morale to simply bribe people to stay at home while they use that as an excuse to open the flood gates to immigrants, that's disgusting behaviour, regardless of whether or not their orders were from the EU. So yeah, comparitively speaking the Cons don't totally hate Britain...Just anyone who earns below six figures and anything that's British that they can't privatise.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yes and only 1% Earn 100k or more in the UK
So that leaves 99% who they fo hate.
On a ratio scale you'd say that is closer to hating all of Britain rather than not.
Not being semantic just stating that the Tories are for the few rather than the mass

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by maintainright
UKIP just need a pinch more Libertarianism in their makeup for me

Join and introduce it at the grass roots.

I joined it a while a ago, first time in my life I joined a party rather than just voting. While not my idea of ideal they are the best option available for the UK as a nation.

We need a change of direction asap.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
you cant put a foot on the first rung of a ladder, if the rung is outsourced to tax avoiding, money sending immigrant who could care less for the country.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join