It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney plate More than meets the eye: Aliens, secret encoded messages, Encoded numbers. Symbols of m

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It's too busy and too layered, but the symbology is heavy in that. Also, got a really negative charge, it was like a prickles and a zap backwards, and my guard is up on those pictures instantly.

Look at that spooky gateway, that door. They have all that layered up and then focus on the doorway, which is dark.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes i know exactly what you mean. That's why when i first saw this. It gave me a weird feeling. Just the way everything looked it did not feel like some dinky drawing. I thought it was interesting so i said sure il keep it. I was just sitting there looking at it a couple days ago. And that's when i had that symbol flash in my head. And i drew it down because that was weird... maybe staring at it left an imbeded mark on my eyelid to leave that resonating symbol? But the thing is square.... I don't understand why but it was random because it was a straight up symbol that Y lol. So i just started looking around and i saw the All seeing eye first. And then i knew something was up with this thing. I noticed blue tones all over it. Then thats when i saw the alien in the corner i was like OMG no way. I have a magnification headset used for soldering and under the magnification i just ... looked so much like a grey. With the sharp chin. And those weird eyes. So i grabbed a light to look all over the plate. I noticed that certain locations the bricks were quite uniform. But what didn't make sense was when they started to part. And layer together to form loops and lines and stuff... There are numbers above the door but they are too tiny to see i think it says 1513 or something.

Anyways Disney and alien.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well its good to study this and note the details, but I also think a little sweet grass and burnt cedar might help to purify the air. Plus putting in the middle of circle of salt, might not hurt either, though I do try to not to be superstituous. Don't let it affect your energy, your peace, or cast spells on you. Seeing the coding in it helps enormously in springing the trap.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
hahahaha salt i can defiantly feel some energies from it but i'm okay. I haven't been staring at it the whole time.

I find it very strange tho. Its funny cuz the pathway is blue like in masonic lodges lol. What do the words at the entrance even say? Some of the letters look like they are from the english alphabet but they look strikingly different as well. You can tell they intentionally put words there because the sparkles are few beyond the words, they just threw in a couple extra stars below it to throw you off. If people can see what im talking about in the gate.

the-tap.blogspot.co.uk...

More disney wackness. My god. lol.
this is just a song. ITS A PLANNED EMERGANCY
edit on 13-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Oh... I kinda do see the alien head now. Ok ignore the above. I was just being an ass, but I'm sure you knew that... You had it coming though, as you did not properly explain yourself... Alfa had to do it for you. Looking at other comments, I guess I'm not the only one who was a little bit, shall we say, confused...

Let me just clarify, and say that despite having put that picture up, I do NOT think it is an alien head.
Its pareidolia, seeing things in clouds.

Consider one other thing that immediately came to mind when seeing the OP's pics for the first time...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I swear, some of you need a break from ATS.

I just came back from one myself.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Oh... I kinda do see the alien head now. Ok ignore the above. I was just being an ass, but I'm sure you knew that... You had it coming though, as you did not properly explain yourself... Alfa had to do it for you. Looking at other comments, I guess I'm not the only one who was a little bit, shall we say, confused...

Let me just clarify, and say that despite having put that picture up, I do NOT think it is an alien head.
Its pareidolia, seeing things in clouds.

Consider one other thing that immediately came to mind when seeing the OP's pics for the first time...

Yes it is pareidolia, you are absolutely right. LOOLLLLL (sarcasm)

And everyone else has pareidolia too who see the all seeing eye here. I guess i don't know where people get the idea the illuminati is associated with Disney? I wonder where they would get that idea?
LOL DUR

Yes pareidolia, So this must all be an illusion. Walt disney never made a theme park called tomorrow land for alien encounters (lol ironically thats the name of one of the rides)
edit on 14-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Here's an interesting video about symbolism in the music and fast food industry. Relating to all of Disney tweens sex appeal and all the subliminal sex adds they have in their cartoons and in their programming.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join