It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney plate More than meets the eye: Aliens, secret encoded messages, Encoded numbers. Symbols of m

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Cant believe you all missed the alien peeking out from behind the corner (and hand also visible)...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Nice! you refined the picture more. Its weird because it seems like all the version of this ashtray have those symbols on it. And you can tell because its coded in white and sky blue with some black. Its very interesting. The fact this is sold to people and they don't even realize the symbols on it. Pretty funny. Tho all the symbols i showed particularly the clouds are estimations. As for the words in the wall those really are there too. The bricks are coded to be slightly darker than the surrounding bricks to give it appearance of words under magnification.

Yeah it really does look like an alien head, Otherwise i would of not of bothered to come here and show people.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I admit, I can't see alot of what the OP is seeing but one picture did catch my eye and I can clearly see what looks like a woman or man with long hair with a crown on.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by uscitizen859

what i was trying to point out in that picture also, Is at the bottom those bubbles form some form of letters. Does anyone know the masonic alphabet? I doubt those are just random lines when this one clearly has a circle identifying an some sort of accent.

See the i? What does this say? Cus that looks a lot like masonic. and that is not visible from the front. Its weird that the bibbles collect together like that? Maybe thats how the paint formed. I have no idea. But someone put a signature there or something.

edit on 12-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Alrighty then...so you have nothing sensible or sensical to say about anything you've posted here? No theories or anything huh? You just felt like ATS needed to know about all the random crap you see in your dinner plates? I really am very interested to hear your explanation of why Disney would go through all the trouble of hiding alien head shaped blobs in multiple layers of special masonic blue paint in an otherwise unremarkable picture meant for a plate.

I'm no white knight sir, I'm just trying to be realistic with you. I'm not incorrect in anything I've pointed out to you. I'm sorry but the truth hurts and sometimes people need to be beat with it.

I don't know why you keep focusing on my avatar, what does that have to do with anything? You asked me to stay on topic even though really I never strayed from it, and then you repeatedly rant about my avatar rather then answer anything I've asked you about the topic YOU started. I'm assuming you believe Disney is evil in some way and involved in some kind conspiracy, and I agree with you there, but there is nothing in this plate of yours that lends any sort of credibility towards our belief. You are hurting your own cause and mine by discrediting yourself with nonsense, and discrediting me and others like me by association alone.
When the "normies" see what you've posted they may forever associate it with anything else they may see or read about the dark side of Disney and therefore reject it as more delusional garbage and never bother to look into it any further. So in the grand scheme of things you are doing everyone a disservice and hurting more then helping.

Sorry to be so "toxic". I thought i was being nice about it.Honestly I'm surprised you haven't been burned on the virtual ATS stake yet...your on page 3 with only a few naysayers congrats

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
So,how long before the acid wears off??
LOL
Who knows,maybe we should research the artists that were responsible,Disney may not even be aware.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
You my friend, gave me a good ol laugh once I realized you are a troll. Very well done sir, the amount of people who are trying to find the things you are pointing out when they are clearly a joke and non-existent is hilarious. Ah, this was fun.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
Alrighty then...so you have nothing sensible or sensical to say about anything you've posted here? No theories or anything huh? You just felt like ATS needed to know about all the random crap you see in your dinner plates? I really am very interested to hear your explanation of why Disney would go through all the trouble of hiding alien head shaped blobs in multiple layers of special masonic blue paint in an otherwise unremarkable picture meant for a plate.

I'm no white knight sir, I'm just trying to be realistic with you. I'm not incorrect in anything I've pointed out to you. I'm sorry but the truth hurts and sometimes people need to be beat with it.

I don't know why you keep focusing on my avatar, what does that have to do with anything? You asked me to stay on topic even though really I never strayed from it, and then you repeatedly rant about my avatar rather then answer anything I've asked you about the topic YOU started. I'm assuming you believe Disney is evil in some way and involved in some kind conspiracy, and I agree with you there, but there is nothing in this plate of yours that lends any sort of credibility towards our belief. You are hurting your own cause and mine by discrediting yourself with nonsense, and discrediting me and others like me by association alone.
When the "normies" see what you've posted they may forever associate it with anything else they may see or read about the dark side of Disney and therefore reject it as more delusional garbage and never bother to look into it any further. So in the grand scheme of things you are doing everyone a disservice and hurting more then helping.

Sorry to be so "toxic". I thought i was being nice about it.Honestly I'm surprised you haven't been burned on the virtual ATS stake yet...your on page 3 with only a few naysayers congrats

I wasn't seeking a fight but if you don't want anyone to retaliate against your vary oppressive opinions than don't say crap that like. Its obviously you lack respect for things you do not understand. And my comment was directed more towards the girl before you. I have seen here all over the place. But the fact you use your white knighting to team up with such people to add more credibility to your opposing and insulting thoughts.

jon Stuart is an Illuminati puppet and hes kinda worse than colbert Much worse. Kinda the same media crap. That's why i mentioned your avatar. I don't go forum to forum trying to disprove people. Sure there are people i don't believe but i don't go out of my way unless i know the person is saying some weird crap, Like sexual crap people come up with. Like demons possessing them and stuff... Yeah. Those people i can understand because they say a lot of inappropriate things.

Your coming here attacking me because i am posting pictures of a plate. Lol. Anyways Yes i do think disney has something going on. We can see the all seeing eye in the picture and that shows that there are masonic ties regardless. Is every imagine absolutely there? Well not all of them, I would have to tweak and get more pictures from different light. But a lot of the stuff i pointed out was from me tampering with the lighting to reveal whats hidden underneath. Thanks for staying on topic, but cut out the insults. Honestly. There's how many members on ATS? One site of how much of the internet? There's not that many people here dude. So im just trying to make a point across that the reason being people turn away from this site is because people like you express their opinion in a condescending way.

You are perhaps the the only person i have retaliated on here. And hopefully the last. I don't like talking about that crap. Nor do i want to insult people constantly. But you should really keep your opinions to yourself because sometimes its better you didn't say anything at all and let the thread go the way it was.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Dude... Listen to me and listen to me NOW.
I've seen this plate before, and the havock that always follows in its path.

The Illuminati are aware. They want their plate back. And they always, ALWAYS get what they want.

Break it into tiny pieces until you find the transponder chip. It will be rectangular, about a centimeter long with two little wires sticking out. Then simply stick the chip into a solution of 50% vinegar, and 50% seltzer water, and add one drop of blood, but not your own... The transponder will reattach itself to the DNA encoded within that drop of blood. Then that person will be hunted down, and taken. But you... you will be safe. Which is good, because after all... You're the messiah...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Oh... I kinda do see the alien head now. Ok ignore the above. I was just being an ass, but I'm sure you knew that... You had it coming though, as you did not properly explain yourself... Alfa had to do it for you. Looking at other comments, I guess I'm not the only one who was a little bit, shall we say, confused...

Maybe there really is something to this...

Maybe.

Ah, its an ashtray. That explains the size.

No. You can't just shine a light on some bubbles and expect us to know what the Hell you're talking about...

Like I said. You had it coming for sure.

Half the time I didn't know if your comments were directed to the photo above or below the comments..

Let's say it together... C L A R I F Y. A lot of people here, like me, are very dense. I mean, you literally gotta grab me by the face and say "hey! Look! Right there! No not there! THERE!", etc., in order to get your point across.

Your explanations came across as being very very vague...

Hence the onslaught...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I don't know if it's your camera, well actually to me it looks like the glass was screened improperly or hastily because the contrast of the image (not your pic but the actual image on the glass) is very poor. I thought these images below although the pieces aren't in the same two tone are much better at showing the original intended image.

Personally I didn't see anything in your pics but who knows. Interestingly enough Houze Glass that made these souvenirs is about as "connected" as one could get by being a glass manufacturer. They made glass for the war department and presumably the Manhattan project supplying the first lenses for goggles to protect from atomic radiation, they made glass for NASA, and made the glass souvenirs and baubles for Presidents Johnson and Nixon.

I'd definitely take a look at that dish under a U.V. light.

Houze Glass (Houze Art) History

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

PlausibleDeniability does have a very good question here: “I really am very interested to hear your explanation of why Disney would go through all the trouble of hiding alien head shaped blobs in multiple layers of special masonic blue paint in an otherwise unremarkable picture meant for a plate.”

Unless you think the “secret encoded messages” are going to influence someone in any way, what’s the point of this? It’s an ashtray. Most folks aren’t even going to look at at it that close. And even if someone does (like you), what does it do?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Theres certainly more to it than just an ashtray, i believe it would also serve as a tray for keys or perhaps even cake.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is just... sad.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is a very sad post.Everyone keeps telling you that they don't see anything but you keep insisting there is something there.Let it go dude.Its over.Theres nothing there.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Seeing your plate and the difference in it, and the one the other user posted, makes me think of the movie, "The Ninth Gate".

Example: Your plate has someone in the tower window, but the other plate does not.

Anyways fun thread for the imagination. Thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This has to be a troll thread. The only things I can 'kind of' see if I squint really hard and tilt my head, are what could be described as 'sort of' looking like an alien head, and something looking vaguely like the outline of a woman waving off the top of a castle wall. You go on to sensationalize these things as looking a lot more clearer and more sinister than what I can see.

If, and I know it's a big if, you are being serious, then I suggest you take a trip to Disneyland and come back here with your findings. You could be onto something so subliminal that a lot of us just aren't seeing it. At the moment though, you just provided myself and my girlfriend with a good laugh, trying to see things in your pictures that just aren't there. I particularly liked how you did respond with the pictures with things circles, making it even more impossible to find anything.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

My eyesight is amazing, and I cannot see what you are looking at Cryptic.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

hahahhahahahhaa

LOL ^ okay well.

What would aliens have to do with the Illuminati? Because that's supposed to be what the end of times is about. And even when we get into the topic of freemasons and the illuminati people still react the way you guys do.

So regardless. I just noticed the alien heads on there. Did i draw them myself? no. I didn't put those there. And I only posted it on here so you all could see that there is some weird connection between what looks like a grey in that picture and the illuminati. Yeah you can see the pyramid all seeing eye on the top of the castle.

So that being said this plate is already masonic in nature.... and that's the easiest thing to spot on here.

So why all this technology? Why all these movies? Simply just human interest?

lol i like when this guys says help in a hushed voice lol

Yeah im sorry for not explaining in detail. But the reason why i thought this was important is because its just a piece of the puzzle they are generating. The alien head wiether intentional or not. We can see that a fear campaign has been going on for quite some time. So i don't know what the connection is between the 2 but im just pointing it out. It has been claimed by others before, this ashtray just reinforces their claims.
edit on 13-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Here are more refined pics, I will try to get more clear pictures. I have various degrees of clarity to reveal if someone is a trick of light or if something actually is there.

I will take futher pictures if you wish. The words in the wall near the bubble words ( keep in mind i do not think these are from the english alphabet as its likely masonic)

I used a 14mp camera this time. You can see the blue much more easily. If you look by the tower. There is 2 figures in blue one with a tail which makes it obvious. You can see the blue paint more clearly in the wall of which i speak of it was harder to capture before with my other camera. I have more pictures for you guys. I will also zoom in into certain locations for you guys and get more refined pictures. Here they are.

I will get ahold of a UV light and see if those light up more clearly. Anyways here you are.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join