It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney plate More than meets the eye: Aliens, secret encoded messages, Encoded numbers. Symbols of m

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hello ATS Crazy Cryptic Southpaw here. A friend gave me this plate. With my keen eye, i noticed things. Take a look into the masonic world of aliens and hidden symbols on this plate.

I felt that since its close to the end of times i would reveal this discovery i stumbled upon 2 days ago. I was looking at the plate. And when i blinked i saw that Y symbol. I don't know what it means. But it was burned into my eyelide for a few seconds then vanished. I randomly had a pencil in front of me when i did this and drew it down. I did that after i had drawn the dots trying to see if the stars were maybe a masonic symbol i would look up. But this quickly progressed. The simple face i thought in the corner and little alien head by the flag i thought were the only things. (well besides the obvious all seeing eye) I quickly found many things. I'm sure other people have mentioned maybe some of the symbols i am about to show you, The awesome truth seekers of ATS.

I bring you the Disney alien plate. I somehow have the feeling that this has to do with Yahweh.

Anyways continuing. There will be 30 pics i believe. So bare with the spam of pictures.

I took these picture and have have put up duplicates so i will erase those well looking through.

In the mean time. Well you are reading this. Comment and tell me what that symbol is? Please?

Continuing!

Here you can see 2 blue outlined beings one with a tail one without? i donno. I just noticed all the encoded stuff was in a certain tone of blue that reacts with light.

here you can see a symbol in the wall. You can see an aliens head by the flag. And on the right side is some face wearing a crown? There is also a face hiding inside the tower window.

here you can see the person in the tower more clearly under the alien head. There are 2 alien heads. The one on the side of the tower, and the one slightly above it with those black spots.
What does this mean?

this is it turned around and with the light shining through the other-side. Revealing things hidden under the paint. Among the many symbols you have already seen. The 6 flags the number 6s and repeating numbers everywhere. The 31 stars around it. You guys will notice all of that right away. But this stuff. I need to show you with light. See what looks like some sort of man... with a long stretching leg? Its hard for me to catch what im seeing with the camera as i could have better equipment. But i will refine these pictures later to reveal the messages more clearly.. Is that even a man? Or *slenderman*? Shapeshifters? I know that the alien head looks like some sort of cat when i reverse and and shine light thru. Very odd. Seems to be standing on some sort of pyramid. There is some weird small animal shape beside it. Showing shapeshfting? Does it show shapeshifting from a man into a large cat thing? This is just what im seeing. It looks like the shapeshifting takes goes in in a sort of zig zag do you see what im saying? And then on the otherside is the alien head glaring over the stones there.

You may not be able to see it clearly but the see the snake pole? lol. I will reveal it better in further pictures.
Similarly there are letters above the shield that were hidden from the front picture. I also have revealed those in further pictures. I believe it is some long sentence? I can't make out all of the letters as it seems to be masonic and not in English. Could we get a free mason a brother of yahweh out?

I know ATS will Eat all of this up. all the pictures i have here i hope you guys enjoy. It took me a while to take pictures for you guys. But i plan on researching it more and getting clearer pictures. I looked online and i can't seem to find this plate anywhere... It didn't have that dinky disney feel that other plates had.. Something was weird about it. My friend is american and his parents got this a while ago i guess not knowing what they grabbed lol /facepalm anyways its in my hands now.

here is the front side of the man with light to reveal him. You can see the cat and the alien glaring in this pic.

See any more symbols in this pic? See the snake pole? There are other symbols in this picture.

2 alien heads in this pic

What does this say? See the owl?/cat?

some creature getting impailed? Or is that like a spear blowing up a planet?

Just letting you guys know the back of this is solid blue. I'm using an LED to light it up.

What does this say? exc57? is that some code name for the end of times? What does it read to you ATS?

Continued--

edit on 12-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh boy you gave me a chuckle.
Aliens in the walls? Are you a regular on the Ancient Aliens show?
lol.

You know how those Disney artists like to sneak in hidden Mickey's everywhere.

And it's not an alien.

And please. If you're going to take pictures.
Do the following.

• Use indirect lighting
  • use a camera tripod or a hard surface such as a table.
  • do not use flash
  • use your cameras timer

Set up the plate in a good lighted area.
Turn off the flash.
Set your camera's timer. Usually from 10s or 2s.
Focus the item. Click on the shutter button.
Step away and let the camera take a pic.
You will have a clearer photo.
edit on 12-3-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I dont really see anything.I think you are just wanting to see things.You know Disney.The start of all evil and head of the NWO.lol

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
For the love of humanity, please tell me you're trolling. At least you included a lot of pictures while trying to show us whatever it is that we're supposed to see. But really, I feel like I'm going crazy just trying to wrap my head around what you're talking about.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You're taking the piss right?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The symbol looks like a letter from the runic alphabet.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
here is a better look at the snake and everything else.

BMY? looks kinda like the symbol i saw sort of.. weird.

Here you can see more... C T T?

What is that... something 57?

And finally but not least. We have the alien with the full body. Being beamed down or up? I don't know. But the tower looks like a craft now that i have seen this. Lol.

Symbol by the corner of the bridge there..

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Hi there, interesting thread. I would like to see what you are getting at, but your photos are horribly dark and without much detail.

I can see some of what you are showing, but not all.

I would suggest that you try to take the photo's in natural light and specifically without any bright light (like a flash) shining on it.
edit on 12-3-2013 by AlwaysWonder because: adding info

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Can you draw some lines on the pictures to show us where all these things are?

Cheers

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i quite literally cannot see a single thing thats been mentioned, other than a plate.

edit on 12-3-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
im planning on taking high def pics soon. And i can;t get the pictures with natural light. But maybe i can use a better light and a higher quality camera. Thanks for checking out my thread guys. I thought all of this was very weird. So anyone know what it says in front of the door? I notice the freemason G but whats everything else?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
il mark them out for you guys give me a minute.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow....I see none of what you are asking us to look for in any of your pics. I can't imagine that Disney put out a plate full of aliens and masonic symbols either....that would just not make any sense.

On another note...maybe next time you could put these in some kind of photo editor and either circle or outline the areas of interest you are asking us to look at?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Why can't objects be considered art without people looking for the Da Vinci code in everything? It's a beautiful plate but I don't think it's possessed or has any future references. To each their own though.
edit on 12-3-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

here are the obvious ones. I will continue to point out the others and try to make the pictures more clear.

Look for the outlines of blue. For some reason its all coded in blue. I think its scared to the masonic order?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You have far better eyes than me if you can see all that.

sigh

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
hahaha no worries. People were expecting not to see anything on here. But im trying to help point out the stuff im finding on here. There's so many symbols is ridiculous. ever since i had my awakening i can just analyze stuff. BTW the flag i circled is a snake you can see its black eye. The drill thing i have no idea what it is but that is not normal. I think i have seen it in masonic symbolism before. But thanks for the compliment.

Im gunna continue pointing stuff out!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Oh, Invisible words. How could I have been so blind..

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join