It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, Anyone getting returned emails due to spam content?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Over the last 3-4 days, I have been getting emails of a political/imformative nature "failed to be delivered due to spam content" messages from my outgoing mail server.
Several of my cousins and I, all veterans, have been discussing current events of a conspiritorial nature, ancient history, our governments current facist trands, etc. over the past months with no problems. The last 3-4 days have seen all of my emails to these individuals returned for this rather odd reason. None of my other emails have been affected by this odd response from my outgoing mail server.
This has me wondering if anyone else has noted anything similar?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkinded

Someone is spoofing your email address...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkinded

Yes.

Over the last month or so . . . selected addressees have not received my emails and I have NOT received the usual UNDELIVERED msg in return.

And, some of their sends to me, I have not received at all.

Mystifying . . . troubling.

It's hard to think of any truly significant commonalities in all the emails concerned . . . or even with the addressees.

It almost seems as though 'the little kitties looking over our shoulders'

are dinking with us for fun or to send a message or to experiment in prep for more dreadful things.

If anyone has a clue what's going on, I'd appreciate a U2U to alert me to their post.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread : Here

top topics

join