It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I beg you ATS, let's put this Islamaphobia behind us. please watch (video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

Originally posted by BO XIAN

reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you for watching the , video .. now let me ask you . do you have more of an understanding of what Islam is all about ?

Perhaps 0.000000001% more than I already had before I watched the video.

. . . maybe 3-5 stray purported factoids. I forget what they were.

sir , i know you did not watch the video , and that question was not addressed to you

Actually,

[color=6699FF]I MOST CERTAINLY DID WATCH THAT VIDEO--until the singing at the very end. I think you owe me an apology. The bulk of the video was the bloke talking about his former time as a Christian and his relationship with this wonderfully nice Egyptian Muslim who explained Islam so effectively and convincingly to him. The actual amount of minutes specifically about the beliefs, doctrines and practices of Islam were, I'd guesstimate to be less than 45% of the whole video. It was a pretty slick video by a former Christian. However, it was not at all convincing in terms of excusing the horrific facts about Islam's origins and Islam's current practices on the part of millions of Muslims. Nor does it effectively counter at all many of the horrific statements in the founding documents.

1,000,000 former Christians with white beards blathering about the warm and fuzzy elements of their personal experiences of Islam would NOT MAKE UP FOR one daughter outrageously murdered because she was VICTIMIZED by rape--particularly with the rapist often getting off Scott free--even if a relative

edit on 12/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: trying to get the bbcode tag to work

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Dear OP AKA LSH AKA NEPHI,
You didnt abandon your hame, you were banned.. youve had several names. Also, bad form u2uing freakish hostile messages wishing ill to me.. and preaching peace in a thread.

Your completely wrong

Shamil Abdullah is my old account name , and it is abandon

thanks

No, you had several names. Im quite right. You also made fun of my race in chat with racist names and claims, and were generally nasty. Great representation of what a person who follows Islam is all about. When I asked a Mod if a person could be blocked from sending incessant U2Us even when asked to stop, they told me no. They could review it and may ban. I did not choose to make a formal complaint and have you banned for being an annoying Jackass. You generally hang yourself if given enough rope publically anyway.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Having read what the op has stated, the following can be stated in response:

Please do not tell me what I do or do not like, what I choose to or not to support, and then lable it as something that it is not. Just cause I do not support the Islamic faith does not make me an Islamaphob, or have Islamaphobia, nor can it be stated that I do not trust the motives or actions behind such. I base this off of what I see and have seen, what all is and is not going on in the world, and ultimately how the reaction of the whole happens to be.

While I am not so interested in learning more about Islam, nor of its tenants or of what those that profess to state what it is or is, not rather I sit back and watch the actions on the whole. While I do not trust the news or what is told to me, but lets just say the entire Islamic world is in a shambles and ultimately what has given the entire belief a bad name are the few nut jobs out there that are using such to justify their belief in their actions.

The first problem on the whole is that many of those who do follow that faith, from the various stories and interest and articles that come out, is the few who have given this belief a bad name. When extremist use the belief to justify their belief that they have to pick up a weapon or incite many to take violent actions, it taints and damages the credibility of the whole. Combined with those who could be leaders, turning around and either not standing up to the extremist or who turn around and support such, end up also damaging the extremist on a whole.

When the few decide to blow up places of worship, which are traditionally places of peace, or a world heritage site, or even attack those who are grieving for the death of a loved one, it is not going to look good and further taint the view of the whole. And to make matters worse, is that the language that the leaders who do not support such is often soft, as they do not wish to offend those who are committing said actions.

when the leaders of Islam can finally agree, when the proverbial swords are beaten into plow shares, when the acts of violence and intolerance finally stops on the part of the extremist, as the majority decides that it is time to put an end to those ways, then maybe there can be a change in the views of the rest of the world to accept Islam as being a religion of peace, and not what is it viewed today.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You didnt abandon your hame, you were banned.. youve had several names. Also, bad form u2uing freakish hostile messages wishing ill to me.. and preaching peace in a thread.

and if your going to try and call me out like that , you should share the truth with the members yah ? that i was trying to give you advice , on how to deal with your "drug addicted friend " on a thread that violated T&C ? but you took it as a personal attack , because i warned you that it might be trashed ? . it's a shame we can't disclose U2U's here
how long ago was that ? thank's for refreshing my brain....personal indeed

Nope, uncle and it was none of your business. A Mod removed the thread due to others discussing use. YOu didnt like that. My thread was NOT against T&C.... but you didnt like being wrong. I told you to stop u2uing me since you were wrong and told you to ask the mod so you could get over your obsession with my thread. Then you wished ill on me and my uncle. That is the truth. Just as my post previous to this was the truth. It was about a week ago, not ancient history.

ALso, Muslims dont drink. You were bragging about being drunk and then blamed your drunkenness on making racist statements toward me. Again, great representative of Islamic converts.
edit on 12-3-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Your completely wrong

thanks

No, you had several names. Im quite right. You also made fun of my race in chat with racist names and claims, and were generally nasty. Great representation of what a person who follows Islam is all about. When I asked a Mod if a person could be blocked from sending incessant U2Us even when asked to stop, they told me no. They could review it and may ban. I did not choose to make a formal complaint and have you banned for being an annoying Jackass. You generally hang yourself if given enough rope publically anyway.

What ?!? are you serious right now ? why and how could i make fun of your race ? i don't even know you ? or anything about you ? well , for what it's worth if you feel i have wronged you . i am sorry

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I have no quarrel with Islam nor Moslims. You have my support

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

and if your going to try and call me out like that , you should share the truth with the members yah ? that i was trying to give you advice , on how to deal with your "drug addicted friend " on a thread that violated T&C ? but you took it as a personal attack , because i warned you that it might be trashed ? . it's a shame we can't disclose U2U's here

Nope, uncle and it was none of your business. A Mod removed the thread due to others discussing use. YOu didnt like that. My thread was NOT against T&C.... but you didnt like being wrong. I told you to stop u2uing me since you were wrong and told you to ask the mod so you could get over your obsession with my thread. Then you wished ill on me and my uncle. That is the truth. Just as my post previous to this was the truth. It was about a week ago, not ancient history.

ALso, Muslims dont drink. You were bragging about being drunk and then blamed your drunkenness on making racist statements toward me. Again, great representative of Islamic converts.

Really !?!?!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Your completely wrong

thanks

What ?!? are you serious right now ? why and how could i make fun of your race ? i don't even know you ? or anything about you ? well , for what it's worth if you feel i have wronged you . i am sorry

There were many in chat who saw it, maybe they will even chime in if they bother with this thread at all. You were even told what you were saying was uncalled for by others.

Keep it real on here LSH. They keep chat logs you know, maybe a mod or admin will look and youll be banned again.. so you can run off to get another ATS tattoo and make another "I hate ATS" message board.
Ive wasted too much time on this anyway. Have fun fooling others. YOu dont fool me or many of us here.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

i just read everything , all of our U2u's and their is notthing in them of what you claim , i have never talked with you prior to your thread , I DO NOT DRINK , and i would certainly never be raciest twards anyone , my kids are of mixed race , how dare you accuse me of such things ,

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by InhaleExhale

What you show are people claiming to follow a belief but fail to follow/understand the most basic concept of 3 Abrahamic religions. When a person chooses violence as a solution they have stopped being a Muslim, A christian or a Jew.

The same people would say that because you do NOT follow the tenants of Islam like they do , and are not violent in defense or spreading of it....

That YOU are not a true muslim......

Do something about it.........police your own

No,

I take responsibility and police myself, I am true, I am real, I am here right now are all I can claim, you and /or everyone else can label me with what ever they choose just as I can choose to dress in any piece of clothing I have in my possession.

I do not make judgements on others actions as that is left to God, All is done by Gods will, who am I to judge? However, I do judge, I am a human, is another claim I can make and also a fact as anyone that has met me can attest to or science can prove. I am not saying I am perfect with what i am trying to get across with this post, but I understand what perfection is and what an enlightened being or human would be like if there ever was/is or will be.

What do the first few sentences in the holy texts mean?

do they all not say the all mighty is all, creates all and will end all in a basic sense.

Each philosophy/belief speak of a test of mankind.

The test is can you believe that god is all without judging others, if god transcends time and space and one believes this then just a wild example I present, A believer in God has their loved one killed whether by accident or worse by murder, human nature has shown that blame must be placed and a punishment must occur, Why?

What is right and wrong? who makes that judgement? the truth of the words put forth for man are so there will always be an unstoppable force going up against an unmovable object

If you believe that your God can transcend all, be every where and nowhere, read the so called words of god through the various bibles which all instruct to reserve judgement for God, why must a believer fail the most basic instruction and make a judgement with such a limited perspective?
They simply see that their loved one has been taken and either they or others need to judge the action of the one who took the life.

No one really believes in God with all their heart because they fear that without their own judgements the emptiness of being wrong in what they believe would to much of a burden to bare if true.

Through experience is how one discovers a personal and/or universal truth, some experiences are unthinkable for today's world so are never undertaken or allowed to broadcast to the public in way that they have been done and what results have come of it.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What I've noticed almost at once is that no women are in your video. Are women not entitled to their opinion in Islam? More often than not when using Occam's Razor aka common sense, the answer would be yes.

Well, the way this ignoramous sees it, methinks Roman Catholics and Christianity as a whole are feminists. Just see the thread about Gay Saunas and our Holy See, just to give you an idea on the rosary clutching Catholics out there. Christianity is probably leaning more on the feminist within us. I'm straight up male BTW. Use common sense on that, and we'd agree that it's the only mainstream religion celebrating our feminism (pardon our non-monotheistic/athesitic brethren, this does not concern you as of yet).

Islam grabs us by the balls and tells us, be a frikkin' man, fag! Really, that's what I hear from it, if it'd talk straight without the hullaballoo. And so Muslims stand up for their manhood and Christians chastise them for their straightforwardness. It's as simple as that. And women all over the world shall keep their mouths shut on this for this is much too much for them to digest. Or that the truth is too scary too accept; let alone voice out (Sharia is not a joke, and so is losing feminist superiority in Christian Communities, Mama Maries...)

Let me illustrate. If I were a Muslim woman, I'd be praying night and day to Allah (if the guys would let me in the Mosque, in numbers, I would) that Christianity or Secularism fall upon my people so I could enjoy my God given right to PPPPAAAAAARRRRRTTTTEEEEYYYYY!!! I assume homosexuals feel the same way?

Meanwhile, Christian men would mutter curses under their breaths every time the wifey buys new shoes and bitches about how poor he is that he couldn't afford more that she's forced to buy cheaper shoes or that they have to fight over it. As a fundamentalist Muslim, he could bitch-slap that muthah to Allah Kindom Come.

Occam's Razor mah frhen...
edit on 12-3-2013 by headb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

LHS why are you going down this road? I can understand a missunderstanding but stick with the OP as this side chater is helping this thread loose luster.

I'm actively reading posts because I'm curious as to why you feel the way you do~

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by headb
What I've noticed is that no women are in your video. Are women not entitled to their opinion in Islam? More often than not when using Occam's Razor aka common sense.

Well, the way this ignoramous sees it, methinks Roman Catholics and Christianity in is feministic. Just see the thread about Gay Saunas and our Holy See is about, just to give you an idea on the rosary clutching Catholics out there. Christianity is probably leaning more on the feminists within us. I'm straight up male BTW. Use common sense on that, and we'd agree that it't the only mainstream religion celebrating our feminism (pardon our non-monotheistic/athesitic brethren, this does not concern you as of yet).

Islam grabs us by the balls and tells us, be a frikkin', man fag! Really that\s what I here from it, if it'd talk straight without the hullaballoo. And so Muslims stand up for their manhood and Christians chastise them for their straightforwardness. It's as simple as that. And women all over the world shall keep their mouths shut on this for this is much too much for them to digest.

Let me illustrate. If I were a Muslim woman, I'd be praying night and day to Allah (if the guys would let me in the Mosque, in numbers, I would) that Christianity or Secularism fall upon my people so I could enjoy my God given right to PPPPAAAAAARRRRRTTTTEEEEYYYYY!!! I assume homosexuals feel the same way?

Then the men would mutter this under their breaths every time the wifey buys new shoes and bitches about how poor he is that he couldn't afford more that she's forced to buy cheaper shoes or that they have to fight over it. As a fundamentalist Muslim, he could bitch-slap that muthah to Allah Kindom Come.

Occam's Razor mah frhen...

it was about a personal story .. their are plenty of videos on youtube , of Muslim women and their stroys , a simple search should suffice

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

LHS why are you going down this road? I can understand a missunderstanding but stick with the OP as this side chater is helping this thread loose luster.

I'm actively reading posts because I'm curious as to why you feel the way you do~

you know your right , it's just this member is making outrageous clams , and i felt the need to defend my self ...i am sorry . if i got off track a bit

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by headb

You know whats interesting? The number of female converts. We have a large Muslim population here and there are many converts. The more fundie muslims dont accept the converts, but it was interesting to me how many women CHOOSE to live under sharia law and in such a Muslim household.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i have found that the extremists are the ones who actually practice islam correctly.

muhammad wiped out a caravan, then a town, for not accepting "the religion of peace", and that was only the beginning.

why kill those that convert (even those that had always practiced another religion, but were merely of arab decent)? how is that merciful or peaceful?

why did muhammad keep changing the number of wives that he was allowed to have, yet keep the number that everyone else was allowed to have the same?

edit on 12-3-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec

Is the God of the Mahometan different from the God of the Hindu? Religions are different roads converging to the same point. What does it matter that we take different roads so long as we reach the same goal? Wherein is the cause for quarreling?

Gandhi (1869 - 1948)

Before [Hindus and Moslems] dare think of freedom, they must be brave enough to love one another, to tolerate one another's religion, even prejudices and superstitions, and to trust one another. This requires faith in oneself.

Gandhi (1869 - 1948)

Tolerance is the key to peace. If you can not tolerate any other religion you are doomed to live a life of fear and hate. How/who you worship is between you and God. Forcing a belief on others breeds the very things God does not wish to see. People must find their own way, they can not be forced.

Any one who believes and has hate in their heart need to keep reading these quotes posted by jimmiec as these words unite with almost all others in this thread are to divide, mine included, I replied to some posts in defense of that what I was replying to I felt was more of a tactic to divide, to keep the fight going even if it whats the poster truly believes, however I wish not to clash only to learn other perspectives, each and every one of us has our own, if we understood other perspectives better many of us would have much less hatred to bare.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If your or anyone has faith then a few words insults or other such pettiness shouldn't make one blind bit of difference. If you have true faith, nothing should be able to shake it.

Faith & religious beliefs are personal, and should be kept that way. Be happy and joyful that you belive what you do but anyone, regardless of their professed religion, that attempts to influence or convert another by fear violence or oppression, is not a person of faith. Keep it to yourself and teach ONLY by example and if the example is good and compelling and resonates with others, then they will make the decision themselves of who or what to follow.

As for Islam in particular, Muslims are their own worst enemies. You need some serious PR !!

Islam The Politically Incorrect

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join