It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I beg you ATS, let's put this Islamaphobia behind us. please watch (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by Yngvarr
Personally, and I know my opinion won't be popular but I really think some things in life
don't mix, no matter how hard you try to make it. Islam doesn't belong in European
lands period. Neither does Christianity belong in Islamic lands.

Seriously? You do know where Christianity originated from? No not Rome! Rome hijacked a religion that was founded in the Middle East, not Europe! So that is a pretty stupid statement you make, there are plenty of arguments that people are using against Islam but that is one of the stupidest ever

Stupid eh?
Yeah, stupid me. Lets all roll over and follow the UKs lead, shall we?

You people need to grow some f*****g balls.

if you actually believe that vid represents anything like real life in the uk, then you are the stupid one, stop getting your info from youtube.

i could come to where ever someone else lives, film some load of rubbish and post it on YT as representative.

your blind prejudice is more than obvious...

like i said earlier, stick to orange county, you really seem to know nothing of life in britain.

you nicely avoided my points to you earlier too - does this indicate that you need to do some growing in the testicular department?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

What you show are people claiming to follow a belief but fail to follow/understand the most basic concept of 3 Abrahamic religions. When a person chooses violence as a solution they have stopped being a Muslim, A christian or a Jew.

The same people would say that because you do NOT follow the tenants of Islam like they do , and are not violent in defense or spreading of it....

That YOU are not a true muslim......

Do something about it.........police your own

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Dear OP AKA LSH AKA NEPHI,
You didnt abandon your hame, you were banned.. youve had several names. Also, bad form u2uing freakish hostile messages wishing ill to me.. and preaching peace in a thread.
Busted!The hypocrisy and forked tongue of 'peacefull Islam'exposed once again.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Humans are so hypocritical. Doesn't matter what religion you are, we are ego driven fools who enjoy believing we are on the "good" side, the winning side, and all else must be demonized.

What's crazy to me is most ignorant people assume Muslim = Arab even though a massive amount of the worlds Muslim population are Southeast Asian.

Any religious doctrine that starts out by saying "Kill the non-believers! Purge them from the land!" Basically advocating genocide, is a religion that has some issues.. And I'm talking about Christendom.

- Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12)

How about advocating violence against women?

- A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9)

Every religion has it's passages like this. Throughout the world we have Selective Literalists in every religion, usually the radical and fundamentalist types, and sadly these psychopaths which represent such a small number out of the actual people who believe, end up speaking for the rest of us. When most of us just care about peace and love. Not conquering the world and converting everyone.

Simply put, religion is and has always been about control. Those strict Sharia segments of Islam that find themselves in positions of power (usually with a little help, if ya know what I mean) are hated by their people because of the control implemented over them. Same should be said for our radical Christian brothers and sisters in the US and elsewhere who are having their minds twisted up by an overtly fascist group.

They are trying to destroy religion, destroy God/Allah/Yahweh... And they will do it by subverting and corrupting the religion itself, from the inside out.

The Devil is manipulative. He will come clutching the cross, speaking of love. He will get down on his knees and pray beside you.

Do you believe you can be tricked? Or are you omniscient?
edit on 12-3-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by Fromabove

Explanation: St*rred!

I be a muslim and my jihad is over!

Islam is simply the will of Allah!

Why would I sincerely seek for you to struggle against that?

Hence your fear of Islam is strange and puzzling to me?

I sincerely hope you don't fear Allah,... because he loves you ok!

Personal Disclosure: Peace Be Upon You!

Allahu Akbar!

You still did not tell me that what I stated was not in the Quran. The reason you cannot, and are not willing to deny that it is written in the name of your god is because you know that I am right. I have read and studied the Quran and know what it says regarding the issues of Jihad, the infidel, and conquest.

But, please feel free to make the denial, but don't let your friends know it. If they think your are speaking against your god... well, let's just say it won't be nice. That's just the way it is under Islam.

edit on 12-3-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Has anyone heard from LSH? I've been seeing a slew of responses but no OP... Did he abandon us? I don't think he liked the responses.... Again...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Explanation: Allahu Akbar!

Allah!

God IS and needs no other qualifying terms!

My dear LSH ... you never have to beg from me ok!

Peace Be Upon You!

Personal Disclosure: I watched the entire video from begining to end, once through, without pause!

I have no understanding of the reasons for this ... that belongs to Allah!

This video was PROOF to me!

The catholic priest (before he converted), PBUH, when he said they don't play music to worship Allah in the Mosque was clearly on the path Allah had set for them and I found it funny that at that time he could not 'hear' the music of the heart ... the Love of Allah!

God works in mysterious ways
... so I shall seek his guidance immediately, surrender to Allahs will, submit to his authority, obey his commands and be totally sincere!

I believe in Allah and all of his angels and all of his prophets teachings and all of his prophets, without fear or favour, and finally I believe in the Day of Resurrection!

@Yusuf Estes, PBUH! I LOVE YOU! Allahu Akbar!

Allah has applied you to me as a conduit unto him and that has opend my ♥ fully for the 1st time during my 40yrs spent in the wilderness!

You are a Godsend!

May my intent be sincerely guided by the will of Allah!

My Jihad is over!

My Hajj begins now!

I be a Muslim! And so it is!

I let the will of Allah be fully carried out!

@Isa ... I look forward to your return one day!

Allahu Akbar!

@ATS ...
Peace Be Upon You!

edit on 12-3-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling.

Oh ! MASHALLAH ! OL you always know how to cheer me up , at this point after reading all the negitive close minded comments on here ... it made me feel very good to hear that OL
peace be with you brother

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I don't think any one person on this forum wished hatred upon you if only challenging you with your OP...

As opposed to wishing peace upon someone who shares your viewpoint? So only peace to those who support your OP?

If you look at your profile there's a list for friends who share your views and enemies, people that challenge you and make you think outside your comfort zone.

Peace be with you and I hope you come to the understanding nobody is being negative (Smart Alecks YES) but the negativity is your view on people's words typed. As I see critisizm and challenging statements IMO~

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you for watching the , video .. now let me ask you . do you have more of an understanding of what Islam is all about ?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Stating facts, opinions, and point of views of regarding our individual views on Islam does not make one closed minded. Many of us have researched it, deeply at that, yet disagree.

Don't forget where you are man....This is ATS. Just because we don't agree with your religion doesn't mean we are against you as an individual.

I don't feel like I need to be forgiven, I was born in sin, or I should have to live by any imaginary beings rules or laws. Even many of the judicial laws Irk me......Morality, peace, equality, justice, and just doing the best I can in life gets me by, And I am happy. I can sleep at night as well.
Therefore I dislike all religions equally .

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
im sorry i couldn't watch the video either i am catholic but to be honest i don't follow any religion anymore i believe in god religion is man made it causes wars and hate among us i do not feel any hatred to Muslims Christians of any other religion there are bad people and good people. were all brothers and sisters in the human race experiencing life together all making mistakes don't let anyone get you down peace to you brother

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Is the God of the Mahometan different from the God of the Hindu? Religions are different roads converging to the same point. What does it matter that we take different roads so long as we reach the same goal? Wherein is the cause for quarreling?

Gandhi (1869 - 1948)

Before [Hindus and Moslems] dare think of freedom, they must be brave enough to love one another, to tolerate one another's religion, even prejudices and superstitions, and to trust one another. This requires faith in oneself.

Gandhi (1869 - 1948)

Tolerance is the key to peace. If you can not tolerate any other religion you are doomed to live a life of fear and hate. How/who you worship is between you and God. Forcing a belief on others breeds the very things God does not wish to see. People must find their own way, they can not be forced.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you for watching the , video .. now let me ask you . do you have more of an understanding of what Islam is all about ?

Perhaps 0.000000001% more than I already had before I watched the video.

. . . maybe 3-5 stray purported factoids. I forget what they were.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by MamaJ

Perhaps 0.000000001% more than I already had before I watched the video.

. . . maybe 3-5 stray purported factoids. I forget what they were.

sir , i know you did not watch the video , and that question was not addressed to you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join