Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere
1. My Muslim friend lived with me for 1.4 years. His bed was only about 3' from mine and we often talked before sleeping. So I'm not exactly ignorant about the topic. He himself researched Islam very extensively--particularly the accurate history. He would agree with my assertions below.
2. I don't consider it a "PHOBIA"
3. the founding documents exhort/command conversion or execution of all non-Muslims. Oh, I know . . . pay the tax etc. That's temporary. I think you know that. The ultimate COMMANDED goal is every living human to be Muslim and all others to be converted or exterminated. I don't see any rationalization sufficient to negate that in the founding documents.
4. Research indicates that in some Muslim regions, the percentage supporting IN SOME WAY OR DEGREE, violent jihad reach 70%. In others, 15-20%. The most common finding was, IIRC, about 20% in most studies. 20% of 1 billion is a lot of more or less angry, violent Muslims determined to eradicate all non-Muslims.
5. To whatever degree there are non-violent Muslims, let them deal with the violent ones before they pretend to have a right to change Western culture and nations toward their Sharia law. Sheesh what arrogant duplicity.
6. As a thought experiment . . . just PRETEND that Christians were as violent and testy over insults to the Bible and Jesus . . . wouldn't THAT be lovely? /sarc
7. Kindly videos white-washing, rationalizing, mangling the history and assertions in the founding documents just don't cut it, for me. The frequently and easily flowing blood at the hands of SO MANY violent Muslims speaks far louder and far more emphatically.
8. It is increasingly looking like the Vatican and Islam are going to collude in setting up the Anti-Christ and Muslim Mahdi as the world ruler. If so, y'all will have 3.5-7 years at ruling the world more or less your way. It will be worse than the world has ever known or ever will know again. At that point, the man in the white beard would be seen as a cruel farcical joke.
9. In short . . . spare me the wails about "Islamaphobia." REALITY is not a phobia.
Originally posted by Yngvarr
Personally, and I know my opinion won't be popular but I really think some things in life
don't mix, no matter how hard you try to make it. Islam doesn't belong in European
lands period. Neither does Christianity belong in Islamic lands.
Wouldn't you be happier living in nations that rule by Islamic laws and traditions?
The freedom to pursue your unique culture and ways of life without feeling
Sorry OP I don't know your location, just throwing that out there.
Originally posted by phantomjack
Radical Islam will be a problem that plagues the Earth.
Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
again , i cannot stress enough to the folks out their WATCH the video ,
but please watch the video
this thread is turning into something that i never wanted it to turn into . hold your comments please