It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel a disturbance in the force.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I think its about awareness, seeing through the world, having enormous compassion towards everyone here on whatever level one is empowered, ie. doing and helping, or praying and envisioning. Speaking and nudging. Sharing and Caring. But also, we're deliberately forced into scarsity and fear. For example, waiting for money, having only potatoes and a soon gone loaf of bread, wondering if it was time to go to cash back, when I haven't for years and didn't want to. Several days like this and literally feeling like every plan was on hold, a bird waiting in a cage, with good ideas, but no way to lift them off. Is this the purpose of life?

While waiting one can dream, and dream big, connect to soul, write goals down, but, if that is all one is doing, and that is what so many are doing, just waiting, there is no power base to create. If you could do art or crafts with things in the house already, free activities or nearly free, when you are hanging a cliff on a thread, day by day, waiting, you are frozen and not creative, but can spend that time in meditation. Is the whole life then for some meditation and suffering, frozen and weak, with headaches and hunger?

This is what they want. This and wars, murders, crimes, traumas, illness, and fear, for us to pour down the leylines.

Well I won't do it. I found peace, and calm and knew money was coming. But even if the worse case scenario happened, I would go out in meditatation.

We can't let them set us on edge, but calm us down.

This disturbance in the force is possible due to everyone expecting something, some expecting doom.

But I found out last few days, that wishing for the sun brought it out. It was out for 2 days, then cloud cover and rain, so I yearned again. It was out for hours, but my headache and depressed spirit, clouds quickly came.

So what is that????

We can make a huge difference in how earth responds or heals, it can shake us off, or it can hold us tight like a good Mother while cleansing. We can be safe, or we can believe in doom.

But most of all, calm your spirit and use your mind free and consciously, not owned by the ones who are hijacking our thoughts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

David Bohm

Our perception and mind influences reality.

I'm not disagreeing with the power of 'positive' thinking but if you were to just "yearn' for certain weather and it happens.
I am thinking if ordinary humans were capable of that it seems like the history wouldn't be full of stories about drought and famine, because members of families that was seeing loved ones suffer surely yearned with all their heart that they could change the weather.
Or are you saying this is a new something 'new' or something only you are capable of?
Just trying to clear up your post.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wulff

Its a process of getting rid of the programming, and really lovign all people, and having experiences. Can feel energy, and have some psi moments.

But what I'm talking about is like this, the Tao, and the way of the Christ and Buddha, not that I am there by any means, see me as a struggling dandelion, in an ocean of infinite dandelions, though dandelions contain a secret, they're free (the profound starseed way that everyone is, equal but infinite parts of infinity, not the Beatles terrible song):

Adding this thread inspired by Bruce Lee, with no intention of hijacking this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Put the Whole Into It, Become One With The (Infinite Self and Spirit Of Divinity)

It is indeed our minds that are hijacked here, and the trials and suffering of those kept in third world and scarsity or in our slums, or even just the average housewife, or child, plugged into the negative spellcasting media and video games, its all heavy programming and with third world, so much trauma that doing this is very hard.

Nor is it meant to substitute action. But there are different levels of abilities and income. For some, their action is doing this, for they don't have any means of doing anything else. And everyone is infinitely empowered and have different soul contracts, lessons and guidance while here. We're to free our minds. Be water my friend.

As for me, I don't support any boxes, any credos on smiting, anything that the gnostic and brainwashed PTB believe in, and I've had some debates with a few of their followers now, any mystery school lies and distortions, anything that doesnt make sense. Any Higher Ups that put people in boxes without any common sense, where people's talents are wasted, making people who already believe in equality learn scarsity? Makes no sense. If we can't help and be empowered, when we get it, there is no reason to be here, its just a waste of time. I don't ever follow any path that I don't agree with, for it would be a crime against Love and All Souls to do so, we are free and meant to Love.

So what I am guided to is in the paths that I do agree with.

A few years ago, due to my attempts to see if we could pull in good, I kept picturing pink hearts in a stormy sky with black sheets moving over a dark pinkish storm sky. And after 20 minutes of resting came back to white and pink hearts everywhere. Upside down hearts, sideways hearts, abstracted hearts, clouds over the townhouses, over the reservation, everywhere. And I'll never ever forget that miracle.

Free your mind.

By the way, Bruce is Michael to me, fighting your inner dragon. Its never about harm, except that his way of the intercepting fist was perfect and a sign to us all. My oldest son explained it to me. It wasn't passive self defense, one by one, being overtaken. Nor was it aggressive offense, with karma. Instead, it was so insightful and forseeing the attacks, that it flowed to intercept most assertively. We all need to do this with our world.
edit on 12-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The waiting for a major event has been injected deeply into the collective subconscious that's why so many feel the same. I'm pretty receptive to energies overall and I tried to tune in to collect some info and I'm not allowed to. There is an obstruction that doesn't let me tune in to this event. Like a wall that seperates us from the event.

So I tried another method by tuning into the spirit of our earth Gaia, and immediately the word "Inevitable" flashed before my eyes. While in this state of trance, a subtle female voice said "this is how the Atlanteans felt" or something like that...I know this sounds all doomy and gloomy but I feel positive about this for some reason. Instead of feeling fear at that moment, I was given hope...and was told everything will be ok.

So I tried to make sense of everything. I remember the thread "The waiting game" and now came across this one and recieved an insight that the reason why we can't discern if this will be positive or negative is because it will be both. Positive for some and negative for others. By the way, I have been feeling great more than ever these couple of days.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

hi, read this last night and came looking for it today to respond cos I have been noticing a sensation of waves of energy around me. quite interesting but I have noticed it is when I am very quiet, it is subtle to begin with but then gets quite strong.

I laid in bed last night and just focused on the sensation..the best I can come up with is a wave of energy...

sounds strange but felt at times like I had an 'ion' swirling around and through my body... freaky and was quite unsettling...
edit on 12-3-2013 by Thurisaz because: edit to expand

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I woke up yesterday knowing something was coming. A 4.7 struck an hour later, but I have continued to feel the impending sense of something not right.. In a BIG way.
Plus half the people around me have lost their collective minds.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Something odd happened to me tonight, lol, let me add to this speculation. :-P

I was sitting in bed with the baby and I heard a beep, like you might hear when something is low on battery, or when you leave some refrigerators open too long. It was one short pulse.

The creepy part -- it felt like it came from within or extremely close to my head. I had nothing electronic in the area, and I don't really have anything that beeps like that. I looked up and down, there was nothing there, and I'm pretty sure I'm not having a stroke or anything.

Doom!?!? Heh.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: S&F!

I created my own Goddess based on the archetype of Achlys ( see here for more info ok! ) AND I manifested her as a Tulpa!

I have serious mental health issues, ESPECIALLY around this time of year (aka Ides of March and I was going to have myself commited tommorow afternoon!

Here is why ... KALISTA = For the Prettiest One!

As her only high priest [that I know of] I have stopped worshipping her, specifically to piss her off, so that she is forced to come find me and deal with me personally [for reasons I shall not deliberately disclose]!

Those 3 waves of energy was her knocking at the threshold as a last warning to me to turn back from my ways [which I shall not comply with ... becuase it is too late for anybody and everybody to apologize now
]!!!

Personal Disclosure: I WARNED EVERYBODY and yet nobody gave a rats arse about it!

Prepare to be dragged to HADES enmass ok!

I as an avatar of Hermes ... will not be taking anybody across the river styxx except my 4 women and my real world father ok!

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A GODDESS SCORNED OK!

Go look up Eris
and what it means to be Discordian [my true colours] OK!

BTW! @ Zeus [aka YHVH].. Hey Dad!, ...This is the 2nd time you have screwed me over ... there will not be a 3rd time ... SO YOU WIN OK! :shk:

SCREW YOU! I am taking my entire existence ... and GOING HOME!

Note: I do not believe in facts and the above post is purely my belief and I can believe in what ever I damn well want to!

That was the scariest, emoticon packed message I have ever read...I mean like someone giggling as they stab you to death...WOW!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Atlantians you say this is going to be very interesting then

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Most people lead very ordinary and mundane lives. Myself included, I understand ordinary life and accept it..My parents lived ordinary lives as did my grand parents etc. i never wanted to be a celebrity or have a huge fuss made about me..In fact I always considered people like that to be mentally unstable and I still do. However most people are not like me and are convinced they deserve something better, something more exciting, more luxurious etc.

I am not on facebook never have been and never wanted to be there either, I do not have dozens of friends, nor do I want them...people come and go in life and up until recent years everyone accepted this and had no problem with it..until things like facebook came along and then the media pretty much coerced everyone to fall in line and sign up..because your anti social and a probable syco if your not on facebook...obviously.

This modern mindset of "waiting for something to happen"...is a result of comparing our ordinary lives against the continual crap the media portrays as what people should actually expect their lives to be like..for example you must be highly popular, ambitious and have perfect teeth haha. And in recent years it has gotten a hell of a lot more pervasive this brainwashing. So called "reality TV" is another example of this media driven conditioning. In reality TV, supposedly ordinary people, non celebrities, are shown to live glamorous and outrageous lifestyles, not based on talent or success in any field other than being willing to exploit themselves to the hilt..

This has left the average person feeling even worse about the ordinariness of their own lives. And its this feeling of inadequacy and underachieving in life, that is making society sicker. Sicker and desperate. People want something to change, something to happen to shift the balance, something to give their lives meaning. this is why the 2012 prophecy was so pervasive. People wanted something big to happen. Myself included. Yes I wanted something big to happen to rid the world of this media brainwash and so called social networking, so that the ordinary people could snap out of it, and get back to realizing that the ordinary life, is the best one to aim for.
edit on 12-3-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I haven't dreamed, or remembered one, in at least 10 years but ill be damned if I haven't had some of my most vivid and terrifying as well. I've woken up to find myself muttering like a fool that its just a dream.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
your hands turning red sounds like a physiological reaction to something that is effecting your nervous system in a way that doesn't sound healthy.
do me a favor and detox if you can afford it. pay particular attention to detoxing your lymphatic system.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

hi there. how're you? sounds like you're struggling with something.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ok I almost never think this,
but I think I feel it too OP.
***EVENT WATCH IN EFFECT FOR MARCH 13TH TO APRIL 30TH***

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
your hands turning red sounds like a physiological reaction to something that is effecting your nervous system in a way that doesn't sound healthy.
do me a favor and detox if you can afford it. pay particular attention to detoxing your lymphatic system.

I do it from time to time just to get the crap out of my system. So no I doubt it is that also I am very healthy have check ups with my GP. Which I think takes out anything that is physiological due to the fact my last check up was 2 days ago.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Big quake - California.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
I woke up yesterday knowing something was coming. A 4.7 struck an hour later, but I have continued to feel the impending sense of something not right.. In a BIG way.
Plus half the people around me have lost their collective minds.

Yeh I been having that occur lately too almost as if people around you are getting chaotic out of nowhere and angry at one another over the littlest things. The odd surprising thing is that it's happening anywhere I go with friends or family, this is becoming quiet an interesting occurrence

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

OL, it's time to decide. You cannot just NOT DECIDE and make a quick exit because the DECISION pushes you too far out of the "comfort zone."

Sorry, mate, it doesn't work that way. Time for holding pinkies and walking down the path of discord is almost done and the time is nigh for you to choose.

Are ye hot or cold, neither luke-warm? There will be no getting-out of this one without making or at least "declaring" one or the other.

But, you knew that before you chose the path you now walk on, right? Perhaps...

I hate to see you in torment, but you've always known you brought it on yourself and the world will not be made recompense for the indecision of one person, right? Perhaps...

3 x charm and the truth will set you free...trust me old friend...on this one.

Trek

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Ok I almost never think this,
but I think I feel it too OP.
***EVENT WATCH IN EFFECT FOR MARCH 13TH TO APRIL 30TH***

There is no place like home ! "Keeps tapping shoes together" Dang it why isn't it working

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Something odd happened to me tonight, lol, let me add to this speculation. :-P

I was sitting in bed with the baby and I heard a beep, like you might hear when something is low on battery, or when you leave some refrigerators open too long. It was one short pulse.

The creepy part -- it felt like it came from within or extremely close to my head. I had nothing electronic in the area, and I don't really have anything that beeps like that. I looked up and down, there was nothing there, and I'm pretty sure I'm not having a stroke or anything.

Doom!?!? Heh.

Naw not doom great change I believe. So you had an internal alarm go off this is interesting

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

is it ruby city and emerald slippers or emerald city and ruby slippers...???

Oh frak, try both ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join