It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel a disturbance in the force.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
These vibrations have been happening to be as well...I feel as though some sort of spiritual force within me is trying to wake me up. Synchronicity has been a big huge partner with this force, making me look at things at a different angle. Certain concepts have been showing up(followed by these body vibrations) and won't leave ..ie Astral projection(something I once looked down upon) has now come to my attention in the strangest of circumstances...First in a random spam email, then randomly on my feed on youtube, then yet again while looking into sounds and how they affect us I came across binaural sounds which yet again goes back into astral projection and the waking of your 3rd eye. I feel as though this force is trying to bring me into the astral world..(I know it sounds crazy and a year a go I would have said it was crazy myself) but now I'm getting these vibrations and feeling as though I am being removed from myself.

Another poster was talking about numbers popping up like 1111 2222 etc...I have 2 numbers that usually pop up and its 1111 and 42. 42 being the more predominant number showing up. Ever since i first saw hitchhikers guide to the galaxy it has always shown up. I know that 1111 is the more common number that sticks out in people but I was wondering if anyone else see's 42 popping up? Today I experienced it 3 times before I opened my computer...my bill at the store was 42 dollars, my cousin turned 42 today and I happened to wake up at looked at my clock at 11:42...Once I got online I and went to google I found out that it was Douglas Adams birthday today(strange) and reading this thread someone using the phrase "Don't Panic"...maybe I'm looking into things a bit much...but I do feel as though there is something strange going on.

42-the meaning of life, the universe, and everything...

Forgive me if I sound like a loon.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Explanation: S&F!

I created my own Goddess based on the archetype of Achlys ( see here for more info ok! ) AND I manifested her as a Tulpa!

I have serious mental health issues, ESPECIALLY around this time of year (aka Ides of March and I was going to have myself commited tommorow afternoon!

Here is why ... KALISTA = For the Prettiest One!

As her only high priest [that I know of] I have stopped worshipping her, specifically to piss her off, so that she is forced to come find me and deal with me personally [for reasons I shall not deliberately disclose]!

Those 3 waves of energy was her knocking at the threshold as a last warning to me to turn back from my ways [which I shall not comply with ... becuase it is too late for anybody and everybody to apologize now
]!!!

Personal Disclosure: I WARNED EVERYBODY and yet nobody gave a rats arse about it!

Prepare to be dragged to HADES enmass ok!

I as an avatar of Hermes ... will not be taking anybody across the river styxx except my 4 women and my real world father ok!

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A GODDESS SCORNED OK!

Go look up Eris
and what it means to be Discordian [my true colours] OK!

BTW! @ Zeus [aka YHVH].. Hey Dad!, ...This is the 2nd time you have screwed me over ... there will not be a 3rd time ... SO YOU WIN OK! :shk:

SCREW YOU! I am taking my entire existence ... and GOING HOME!

Note: I do not believe in facts and the above post is purely my belief and I can believe in what ever I damn well want to!

damn straight.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think it's fair to say we're all a little crazy right now. Something's in the wind.

It's electric

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT

I agree with you, me being a christain I know the world will not end, the Bible is clear. The world will be transformed and then transformed again. I find myself at complete peace with things, I am no longer compelled to have more stuff, just to be patient and still as instructed. I watch this charade with the Catholic and laugh, silly men who cares about a pope, the Bible clearly warned us of them, not only the Catholic church but I say nearly all the organised churches. I understand those of youwho are not religous, that is fine can we all agree that there is a power and force greater than our own?

Hey DOLCOTT

I'm not religious cause whoever is up there revealed the world differently to me and I am thankful, I chose not to follow the Earthly doctrines and instead follow my experiences with what was revealed to me. You see I was shown a family a very loving caring family, which does not show themselves as hell bent on wrath and judgement like in the Bible. People do not grasp it you see cause if God of the Bible and many other religions is real, then he is not God for he is impure and very much like human. Only ones with ego, hate and anger would punish, judge and hand out eternal damnation to anyone that does not believe in him. To put it lightly it's like a kid having a fit of not being paid attention to

I done things in my life and I learned from them, I do not let them hold me down and anchor me for it is not what life is about. It is about growth mentally, physically and spiritually simple as that, if you done something do not hate yourself or others that were involved. Just look at it understand the lesson in it and move on, apologize if you hurt someone in the process. That it self is part of creation to "Keep Moving Forward"

I see so much wrong in this world governments that spend so much money on war, destruction and murder. The Catholic Roman Church is a big road show. All that money can be used to help the world instead they use it to destroy it, I guess Rome never truly fell it just evolved into a new system

You see I still see some good in religions and the rest has been re-written to condition people and to enslave, I am not saying religion is not good. It is just the only thing you should take from it all is that be understanding, caring, peaceful, do not judge, do not hate instead only love, pray for other not just for yourself and that is all that I would ever take out of religion. The books have been re-written so many times it's not funny so I guess only some of the truth has been left behind.

Believe that whoever is up there watches you and protects you, that you will not be lost but guided through life to whatever it is you came to do. That you are here to serve and not to serve yourself, you have a duty
it sounded like "doody" well most importantly laugh and enjoy life. Never ever regret anything just understand it and take it as a learning process.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysWonder

I know that what happened last night was not normal, and it scares me. Blue marks like fingers squeezing on upper thigh.

Excuse the short hand here, but not something that I really want to talk about.

Do any of you have any idea of what the hell happened here?

Yeh don't pay attention to those guys just ignore them and ask them to leave politely. They kinda always like to show around torment you and then ask you to sign a pact with them to do their bidding

They are very childish and I find it silly they even try, a soul is not a thing that can be sold or owned by someone other then yourself. So as you see there is no sale its a trick a very cunning trick cause all you do is nothing more then lowering your soul to their standard/level. Childish I say childish

edit on 12-3-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Editing is a process of giving a deeper thought into the subject matter

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavedweller88
Forgive me if I sound like a loon.

But. sir loony is the best kind of existence
we are not loony, sadly most of humanity is that does not pay attention to the chaos and mass murder governments cause. So who is loony then ? Is it those that see the truth or those that choose to ignore it ?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
I think it's fair to say we're all a little crazy right now. Something's in the wind.

It's electric

I know right it is the best kind the cwazy kind

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
OP,

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I understand how you feel. Apparently a lot of people are sensing something approaching. You can read their accounts here

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

After the 3rd final wave my hands began to burn and I mean burn like hell they were bright red.

Sounds like there might be Kundalini moving in your body.

/shrug

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Only thing I have felt is sore muscles, hurting blisters and fatigue from working on my property all week. Spring has sprung and I've been lining out my yard, clearing away the mess made by Old Man Winter.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I didn't feel a sudden disturbance, but I've definitely been feeling pressure building for the last week or so. This might get deleted, but I'll say it anyway. Something is telling me that North Korea's Kim Jung Un will either be assassinated, or needs to be assassinated before he kicks off WWIII.

Right now I feel like the world is a pressure cooker and it's about to explode.

edit on 3/12/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

After the 3rd final wave my hands began to burn and I mean burn like hell they were bright red.

Sounds like there might be Kundalini moving in your body.

/shrug

Sounds exotic

Yeh um I don't like the idea of any serpents or dragons moving inside me

Honestly I feel like screaming

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Sounds exotic

Yeh um I don't like the idea of any serpents or dragons moving inside me

You're being too literal.

edit on 12-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I didn't feel a sudden disturbance, but I've definitely been feeling pressure building for the last week or so. This might get deleted, but I'll say it anyway. Something is telling me that North Korea's Kim Jung Un will either be assassinated, or needs to be assassinated before he kicks off WWIII.

Right now I feel like the world is a pressure cooker and it's about to explode.

edit on 3/12/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

I have to disagree I was informed that no nukes be involved

Unless of-course a time line shift occurs and we are in that time line then we are all screwed man

I highly doubt they would allow nukes

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Like others have been saying... I think the interpretation of the Mayan calendar may have been a year off. I expect this year to be what everyone thought last year was supposed to be. Are you feeling the same way?

i feel the same way for that
we were given the wrong date on purpose
they didnt calculate the 0 like in ancient time

if everything was an hoax then why things are getting uglier around the world
its not getting better

and there is many signs pointing that something is around the corner
like the wars in the ME and tension with NK
the pope resigning (never happened in 600yrs)
the meteors shower increasing (signs in the heaven)
weather getting crazy everywhere with the mass animal die off and sinkholes, earthquakes
many volcano erupting .. the list goes on and on

hi TMA btw .. nice to you see you mate

i had a though about you yesterday and here you are lol

edit on 3/12/2013 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
While my son was delivering papers in the rain, and I was waiting in the car, after feeling the frustration of waiting like a bird in a cage, this joy came over, in the dripping wet spongey, mossy, moldy coastal climate that is not my favorite to be: how absolutely beautiful it was, even with the paper route no one wants, a drive away, on a shady hillside, steep hill, but birdsong, and the scent of pine not fraser valley pollution. And I was shown that its like one big white canvas. Paint your dreams. Thats the only force I feel rising right now.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Intermission

"You Get What You Give"
Brought to you by The New Radicals.

Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood this_is_who_we_are.

thx you ..

SO much .. you have NO idea how much I need that..

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Mountain girl,
I see 11:11, 9:11 and 11:22 all the time.
By the way Mountain Girl did you ever work at a large semiconductor company in Arizona? I had a 'Summer hire" friend and she moved to Denver and we lost track of each other the last email I got from her was she had returned from a vacation in Alaska and her email address was mountaingirl.
Best regards

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
11 11, 9 11, 12 12, 3 33 I get alot of this, and especially the 11 11! I always say, all numbers are pure and innocent and I reclaim them for the people.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

at the time of your OP ....posted on 12-3-2013 @ 10:34 ....

i had no sense of a disturbance of the continuum (force) at the time you felt it
perhaps both our 'feelings' were focused on our micro-level instead of the Cosmic 'Macro-Level'...

my disturbance was dealing with the bureaucracy of the 'LifeLine' gov't subsidized phones/ phome plans that are FREE to the disadvantaged, poor, under-belly of the Beast-system here in the USSA

i might get a 'free' Øbama -phone...after waiting since 15 February already,,, when i FAX them more info/data and they send an investigative unit (?team?) to establish the validity of my independent household claim !

I will play their game... because i want them to dance...even though they are under the impression that their protocols are making me the dope....

i think that the higher level jerks will seek to investigate this disabled vet deeper.... game on i say

as for a disturbance in the macro plane/field........ i might very well have been caught up in my own little-world concerns and let the Noosphere disturbance go unnoticed at the time....
hey... we are all fallible

thanks

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join