It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel a disturbance in the force.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think its about awareness, seeing through the world, having enormous compassion towards everyone here on whatever level one is empowered, ie. doing and helping, or praying and envisioning. Speaking and nudging. Sharing and Caring. But also, we're deliberately forced into scarsity and fear. For example, waiting for money, having only potatoes and a soon gone loaf of bread, wondering if it was time to go to cash back, when I haven't for years and didn't want to. Several days like this and literally feeling like every plan was on hold, a bird waiting in a cage, with good ideas, but no way to lift them off. Is this the purpose of life?

While waiting one can dream, and dream big, connect to soul, write goals down, but, if that is all one is doing, and that is what so many are doing, just waiting, there is no power base to create. If you could do art or crafts with things in the house already, free activities or nearly free, when you are hanging a cliff on a thread, day by day, waiting, you are frozen and not creative, but can spend that time in meditation. Is the whole life then for some meditation and suffering, frozen and weak, with headaches and hunger?

This is what they want. This and wars, murders, crimes, traumas, illness, and fear, for us to pour down the leylines.

Well I won't do it. I found peace, and calm and knew money was coming. But even if the worse case scenario happened, I would go out in meditatation.

We can't let them set us on edge, but calm us down.

This disturbance in the force is possible due to everyone expecting something, some expecting doom.

But I found out last few days, that wishing for the sun brought it out. It was out for 2 days, then cloud cover and rain, so I yearned again. It was out for hours, but my headache and depressed spirit, clouds quickly came.

So what is that????

We can make a huge difference in how earth responds or heals, it can shake us off, or it can hold us tight like a good Mother while cleansing. We can be safe, or we can believe in doom.

But most of all, calm your spirit and use your mind free and consciously, not owned by the ones who are hijacking our thoughts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

David Bohm

Our perception and mind influences reality.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I feel like its a "Hold the Line" moment in a spiritual battle. Hope there are enough of us that havnt been spiritually and morally corrupted by the jerry springer show were currently living in.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Just when everyone is saying peace and safety ("21 December came and went and nothing happened so we're safe") then the end will come.

1 Thessalonians 1:6

The Day of the Lord
1But of the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need that I write to you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes on them, as travail on a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But you, brothers, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5You are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch...

bibleapps.com...

edit on 3/12/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: link, typos

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
For the last several months, I have been feeling as of there is something in the air, that we are at a tipping point, or that something has changed in a big way.

It's hard to pin it down and adequately describe it. It's almost like there is a sense of unease, or anxiety, or the feeling of being on the verge of something.

What that 'something' is? I am not sure.

Just wanted to convey that I have also felt a feeling of something looming, and in my perception, it isn't anything that feels good.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Explanation: St*rred!

Generally I said it all in here ... [plus quite a few other threads in a similar vein! check my profile ok.]

• Message in a blue ribbon bottle. Caution: Contains Hazardous Material Under Pressure! (by OmegaLogos posted on 31-7-2010 @ 05:10 AM) [ATS]

And as Hermes Avatar specifically I said this ...

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
    [Edited to redact unrequired pontifications ok!]

Personal Disclosure: I would like to be able to say the following folly with confidence...

But I can't and I AM the Judas in your midst! And Yet It is finally time to betray my manchurian candidate handlers, those parasites, whome as their god of warship er whoreship er worship I am bonded too! I renounce them and all the deals done in my name! They make me want to PUKE!!!

Retaining all my Godly Titles Over Thieves and Merchants, I Personally outlaw the entire global economy as it exists and I also free everybody from enslaved by such archaic and detrimental systems until I install something far better! Thats right you fake $ guzzling maniacs... Your God Given FIATS JUST BEEN REVOKED!

P.S. Now That I've just cropped a witches circle in my corn field in the form of a diamond baseball field with a dugout , 4 bases and even an independant grumpy umpire who has chewed out the pitcher before the anthem was even played! LMAO!... A field of dreams!... and I also set up a scarecrow stuffed full of strawman arguments to keep the trolls at bay! Well those "If you build it, they/he will come!" voices had just better be accurate! :shk:

In the mean time I best be handing over to myself as Coach Rat Fink Cunning Bastard! Because ...

And I'm playing to win!

Warning the following linked wav file unfortunately autoplays so take extreme care OK!

So... Thank you everybody, Can I Be In Charge for a while? [wav file]

Personal Disclosure: @Zeus! BTW ...I LIED when I said "You Win!" ... What did you expect
    I am the God of THIEVES!

GAME OVER! YOU LOOSE!

P.S. I here conclude my deal that I made with Pluto by handing everyones soul [which I personal stole] unto him!

:

• posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:47 AM
    link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Just when everyone is saying peace and safety ("21 December came and went and nothing happened so we're safe") then the end will come.

The Day of the Lord
    1But of the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need that I write to you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes on them, as travail on a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But you, brothers, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5You are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch...

bibleapps.com...

Interesting but I still think it's going to be good change and not negative. Also nothing truly ends for it is rather transformed, why do people always think things end

edit on 12-3-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:50 AM
    link   

You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:51 AM
    link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
    For the last several months, I have been feeling as of there is something in the air, that we are at a tipping point, or that something has changed in a big way.

It's hard to pin it down and adequately describe it. It's almost like there is a sense of unease, or anxiety, or the feeling of being on the verge of something.

Just wanted to convey that I have also felt a feeling of something looming, and in my perception, it isn't anything that feels good.

I am not sure how to put this. But. It feels like we are shifting or have one leg in some place before we shove fully into that place. It is very confusing feeling

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:52 AM
    link   

No man, child, woman or family let behind that is my motto

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:53 AM
    link   

The Day of the Lord

bibleapps.com...

I so agree with you on this one and said that same thing to myself. There hasn't been a precedent for what 2013 will bring, in my opinion. We've gotten little tastes, but that's about it. The last few years, I can't see past certain months of the year and this has been said amongst others as well, then suddenly, months later, you can. It's almost like that timeline hadn't been written yet or things were changing too much, if that makes sense. I have that with this year as well, cannot see past the beginning of August, past the second week, so either that timeline hasn't been set or I just won't be around to see it!

No one, no one in the "normal" everyday world will ever, ever believe another prophecy, real or imagined, because the 12/21/12 prophecy didn't come to fruition. That means that most people, despite seeing signs of it happening around us, just will not expect--nor prepare for--anything to happen on a major scale.

I did feel a change after 12/21/12, though, and it was actually very positive, like I can do anything I want, success is mine kind of thing, which is an unusual feeling for me, very blissful. Starting to feel bogged down by negative energy, though still trying to hold on to my bliss!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:58 AM
    link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:02 AM
    link   

In a perfect world. The wheat will be separated from the chaff. Not everyone is cut out for a Global Apocalypse. That's just the way it is.

ETA:

I remind myself of Shane when I say that. I would like to think of myself as some other character, like Rick or Glen or even Darryl perhaps.

edit on 3/12/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: edit to add

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:05 AM
    link   

But I do wish everyone the best. We're here to help. Apparently. But we can't be in a very good position to help if we lose our heads. DON'T PANIC!

ETA:

"Adapt, improvise... overcome."
    edit on 3/12/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: edit to add

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:24 PM
    link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Originally posted by daryllyn

I am not sure how to put this. But. It feels like we are shifting or have one leg in some place before we shove fully into that place. It is very confusing feeling

Which is more what I am feeling. The dough is rising, awareness is rising, people are waking up, I feel my own spirit rising. So I believe we're going to take a Good, Equal, Loving, Abundant and Empowered Leap!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:27 PM
    link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

No man, child, woman or family let behind that is my motto

Mine too. Serve and Protect and get everyone up and out. If you believe in karma, humble yourself and forgive everyone and self. If heavy burdens lie upon you, things you may go insane dealing with, Love and Goodness have ways to heal and bring one through this hard stuff, don't give up and sentence yourself to hellzones or believe in them even. Believe in making up, loving, giving, learning, and turning the train wrecks around.

Have Faith in Love and Goodness. See everyone, all, no losses, everyone, all, every single person growing up more and being safe.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:00 PM
    link   

I agree with you, me being a christain I know the world will not end, the Bible is clear. The world will be transformed and then transformed again. I find myself at complete peace with things, I am no longer compelled to have more stuff, just to be patient and still as instructed. I watch this charade with the Catholic and laugh, silly men who cares about a pope, the Bible clearly warned us of them, not only the Catholic church but I say nearly all the organised churches. I understand those of youwho are not religous, that is fine can we all agree that there is a power and force greater than our own?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:07 PM
    link   
    I too feel it. I was complaining to my husband that I'll be glad when March is behind us.

But with social media, I think information and awareness is approaching critical mass. The systems stability is starting that rocking motion and the effects are starting to even mess with even the most disconnected individual's equilibrium. My husband was giving a buddy of his a ride to work, and he even mentioned how he felt as those something was off. When my husband asked him what he meant, he said that he wasn't sure, but like, "something was coming." I know my mother and brother speak of it also.

You know, these times in human history tend to be those transformation phases. This is in line with the Mayan prophecies. It's just harder on some systems governing societies than others. It might be messy getting across to the finish line, (but really look at the world, it's already in a bloody messy state) but that doesn't mean the distance can be avoided. We have to cross the finish line and begin to remove the corrupt and change the system. The system is broken, and the status quo isn't working. We have to change, and it has to change soon or war is imminent. Period.

I think that so long as people are willing to stand up for life and the basic inherent rights of not the "special" few, but whats fair for the collective all. We will be better off and in the end at least standing for what is right. The resistance is going to be enormous. But this system is barely stitched with worn and thin webs of dissolving fabric. Dis-allocations of EVERYTHING is causing too much suffering and instability.

I feel like we are in a pressure cooker. That's the sense I've been getting as of late. I'll be glad when March is over. It's like this every year in the collective consciousness of us. But this year it's a little more intense. I just hope the intensity doesn't build to a flash point.

Peace,
    Cirque

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:25 PM
    link   

there has been a disturbance in the force for a long time - that is why we have so much pain in this dimension and cruelty,

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:41 PM
    link   
    Intermission

"You Get What You Give"
    Brought to you by The New Radicals.

Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood this_is_who_we_are.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:43 PM
    link   
    I am purely putting this in here, for whatever reason, I am not sure.

I will do this fast or not post at all.

Had the weirdest "dream" last night. Was awake the whole time, but not tired this morning. It's 24h30 right now, and still not tired. Not what I am used to.

Had 4 glasses of wine, don't want to sleep like this again tonight.

The very vivid dream was about someone trying to give me a message? Was too interested in what I saw above me (pls don't ask). I was aware of every sound and everything happening around me, while in bed (while "dreaming").

History: Lots of ghosts. Can't see them, only know they are there. They loved scaring me. I was told that if I want it to stop, I must purely make the choice, and it will stop. So I made the choice.

I know that what happened last night was not normal, and it scares me. Blue marks like fingers squeezing on upper thigh.

Excuse the short hand here, but not something that I really want to talk about.

Do any of you have any idea of what the hell happened here?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join