It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel a disturbance in the force.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

That link got me to thinking about some stuff with the '360' days from 12-21-12, makes 12-16-13. If you read your other link, it mentions about the 5 'timeless' days at the end of the calendar, in which the veil between this world and the next drops, and the spirits are released to wreak what havoc they like.

Following five days from December 16, will put us all back at December 21st.
edit on 1-5-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

And then there's this:

Revelation 9:1-6
1Then the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the key of the bottomless pit was given to him.2He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke of the pit.3Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power.4They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.5And they were not permitted to kill anyone, but to torment for five months; and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings a man.6And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them.
bible.cc...

You know how time-frames are jumbled up in these prophesies. Five weeks might mean five days. It's a thought.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
ok.. I've posted this else where .. and I know what part of the disturbance in the force that I've been having..

I felt it as soon as the March on Wall Street started to happened..

and now it's this.. The Bundy Ranch

As with the Wall Street thing.. you could say it was nothing...but I think it was definitely something ...

this .. this is pure gov. take over ..

I'm just the messenger .. laugh if you will but I know what I'm feeling and have felt for awhile ..

new topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join