It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel a disturbance in the force.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Because man is the fraud trying to play God....That's what.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I do not usually do this but you Sir get a big
and applause. I have seen many in my time awaken and instantly fall due to that very statement. Those that awaken more to the truth think they are God.... the wrath, judgement and punishment. Silly I know

Me and TMA are working on a thread it will be up in couple days if we can finally convey our thoughts together. Synchronization is a must for it not to get too chaotic I guess
We shall see how it goes

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

I too doubt that the sound is due to insanity. It might or might not be treatable. I hope that you can find a way that reduces or eliminates the noise that is causing you so much trouble,

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

What you originally posted was.

When will you learn that Man isn't God though, and that all of their inventions to try and outdo nature are frauds?

I asked about many of the inventions people have been to learn more about the world we live in.

Your response is

Can you give me an example of a fraud? I'd like to hear something more concrete that "trying to play god"

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Thankyou. I do believe it has to do with magnetics,balance, what have you. In trying to describe some of the physical effects of whatever is going on---It is like osmosis. The inner body is trying to resist the pressure but is also trying to adjust to the pressure by equalizing both. I call it Head Displacement Disorder.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Genetically modified food supply with completely inferior nutritional values for one...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Genetically modified food supply with completely inferior nutritional values for one...

Genetically modified foods are as nutritional as non-GMF if they are intended for human consumption. Corn is a good example of a plant that has been bred in numerous ways to provide a source of fructose or ethanol or other products. Those modified strains are not intended for human consumption.

I for one do not find it fraudulent to produce materials for other purposes than once used. That includes modified organisms. It makes the production of these substances cheaper and more attainable for the vast majority of people.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Genetically modified foods are as nutritional as non-GMF if they are intended for human consumption.

And now I have seen your true colors...

Good day you deceitful being.......

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Genetically modified foods are as nutritional as non-GMF if they are intended for human consumption. Corn is a good example of a plant that has been bred in numerous ways to provide a source of fructose or ethanol or other products. Those modified strains are not intended for human consumption.

I for one do not find it fraudulent to produce materials for other purposes than once used. That includes modified organisms. It makes the production of these substances cheaper and more attainable for the vast majority of people.

They are POISON PERIOD.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

They are POISON PERIOD.

What a nonsense claim. Good going.

Ever figure out why you told that other nonsense story about physics professors being required to lie to their students?

One of the early GMO studies involved feeding GMO potatoes to rats. Are you aware of that study?
edit on 13-4-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

And now I have seen your true colors...

Good day you deceitful being.......

It's clear that you had nothing to post other than baloney. Good going.

Had you actually had something to say you could have posted something to support your position such as instances in which foods were of inferior nutritional value. I know of instances of that, but they are all normal foods which have been heavily processed, or foods bred for shipping and storage, not nutrition or taste.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

No, I refuse to debate this with you because I now know for myself, what you truly are...

There is no nutritional value behind GMO products, and any that are produced aren't for us....I assure you that the GMO's in your local produce market aren't cream of the crop, in nutritional value.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

No, I refuse to debate this with you because I now know for myself, what you truly are...

There is no nutritional value behind GMO products, and any that are produced aren't for us....I assure you that the GMO's in your local produce market aren't cream of the crop, in nutritional value.

This sounds more like an emotional response rather than having any factual evidence concerning GMO products.

Much emotional propaganda has been generated concerning efforts to modify organisms outside of the accepted norm which has been happening for thousands of years. There is this conservative belief in the acceptable. Some methods are acceptable based on tradition. They are labeled good. Other methods are labeled bad because they step outside of the conservative bounds. The labeling is associated with unwarranted claims.

If there were some actual, real, factual reason behind the claims then I'd be interested in hearing about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

You are so full of it Stereo....Really....

There is so much OVERWHELMING evidence that GMO's are not only harmful but completely nutrient deficient compared to organics, and homegrown. I shouldn't have to point you ANYWHERE for you to see the truth. Monsanto is a sham...The fact that you have ignored this, tells me one of two things : either you are a corporate shill here to defend the establishment, or you are just a plain blind sheep, parroting that establishment through your unknowing devices.

I'm going to sincerely hope it's the latter.
edit on 15-4-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

You are so full of it Stereo....Really....

There is so much OVERWHELMING evidence that GMO's are not only harmful but completely nutrient deficient compared to organics, and homegrown. I shouldn't have to point you ANYWHERE for you to see the truth. Monsanto is a sham...The fact that you have ignored this, tells me one of two things : either you are a corporate shill here to defend the establishment, or you are just a plain blind sheep, parroting that establishment through your unknowing devices.

I'm going to sincerely hope it's the latter.

You can drop the snotty opening commentary to your posts.

You claim there is "so much OVERWHELMING evidence" yet you fail to provide one piece of evidence. Since it is so overwhelming it must be easy to find. Please provide something instead of spreading emotional propaganda.

Here is what I stated in my post.

If there were some actual, real, factual reason behind the claims then I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Any chance you could do that?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I just read this. Ive been seeing those numbers off and on for about a year. Also 66 and 666. But I dont believe 666 is evil. It is a good number just superstition has labeled it otherwise. Maybe our time is slowing down or speeding up, having glitches or hiccups on certain numbers. My head seems to try to equalize with the outside atmospheric pressure sometimes. I feel like it shrinks and then expands, shrinks and then expands to equalize pressure. It is an extemely uncomfortable sensation to say the least. . But I too sense the changes and am trying to find some answers.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This post by TMA is the jewel of the whole thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It works.

Free your mind!

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix | #eTHErSEC

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Are you so dense or lazy that you refuse to try and work to figure it out on your own or would you rather have me spoon feed you the information like they do the indoctrination centers called a public school?

I shall at least give you one link to show you that on a simple search; many results turned up.....You simply choose to turn a blind eye to the inconvenient studies done by independent researchers, opposed to the medical ghostwriters bought and paid for by the corporations.

www.responsibletechnology.org...
edit on 30-4-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Gregg Braden revisited: Full conference "The Divine Matrix"

This video speaks of the "force" or the "field" or divine matrix alot. Its wonderful.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I highly recommend feeling in your heart, the feeling as if, those who are not waking up at least on the surface and seem to be intent on blocking the awareness of others, change their minds through positive motivation or experience to side with the freedom and equality and progression of all, and walk away from their repressive stances, to see, as if its right now, with a appreciation and gratitude, and happiness, the open field of progressive communication and how more and more can begin to do some inner work and feel more positive feelings and draw more positive realities in.

But don't recommend ever jumping through any of the hoops that psuedo skeptics use in trying to make one dance at the end of their rope while acting as if god and with superior credentials to every other soul out there including scientists, by putting down every link they try to insist you find. Just ignore all the tactics that are easily spotted and transparent, and see with positive emotions a different reality. This is what I'm working on right now.

Its also important that it be without judgment and ego, just seeing all things as a possibility all the possibilities that exist within the field, and that you are setting your goals towards a more positive one. At least where some things may not encroach on another's free will there is no harm at all at envisioning positive communication getting through easily, effortless and more and more feeling free to speak up without any feelings of having their wings clipped, in the now, really felling the feelings as if its done but without judgment and for the good of all. And having thankfulness for the Good always.
edit on 30-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join