It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am begging you to vote for John F. Kerry

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
And Bush is REALLY tight with the Bin laden clan and the Al-Sauds.

If he was 'REALLY tight' with the royal Sauds, the
price of gas would be $1.00 now instead of $2.00+.
They'd be helping him to get re-elected by bringing
down the price of gas ... not getting it jacked up
before the election.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Officer of the Court, as in prosecutor.

This is the first I have heard of this. Do you
have any more info? Dates that he was a
prosecutor? Where? What was prosecuted?
Etc. This is a sincere question ... I have
not heard this. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Beg all you want. There is no possible way I will vote for Kerry. I think the only scenario that would have me voting for Kerry was if the race was between Kerry and UBL. And even then I would have extreme hesitation about voting at all.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
lol, 1$/gal gas prices wouldnt help bush, not even in getting re-elected, because it would undercut the oil companies, therefore they would have less money to funnel to his campaign of smear and fear. So instead we pay between 1.90 and 2$ at the pumps so he can afford those tv ads, the hideous signs on every lawn and hillside, and to fuel the divide of our country even father...so yeah, keep on trying for that carrot.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
john kerry is herman munster the resemblance is indeed uncanny,
i hear he has more bloodline than bush,and he will win and announce he is the antichrist, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
As soon as Mr. Kerry openly admits that he did not merit the two Purple 'bandaid' Hearts that he recieved...till he apologizes to all Vietnam Vets for his activities after leaving Vietnam.....after he....welp, I guess he'll never see my vote....

seekerof

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I will never vote for John Kerry because he is endorsed by Osama Bin Laden

A vote for Kerry is a Truce with Al Queda

'Every state will be determining its own security, and will be responsible for its choice,' it means that any U.S. state that will choose to vote for the white thug Bush as president has chosen to fight us, and we will consider it our enemy, and any state that will vote against Bush has chosen to make peace with us, and we will not characterize it as an enemy.

frontpagemag.com...
www.nypost.com...
worldnetdaily.com...
www.registerguard.com...
www.nysun.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

This is the first I have heard of this. Do you
have any more info? Dates that he was a
prosecutor? Where? What was prosecuted?
Etc. This is a sincere question ... I have
not heard this. Thanks.

Kerry was a prosecutor after graduating from law school, from 1976 to 1979. He went into private practice in 1979. He successfully handled some high profile cases as a prosecutor, including a rape case that involved a powerful Boston mob figure. He was eventually promoted to assistant D.A. A biography is available here:

news.findlaw.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
And if he appologized? The right would then take that and spin it into hes an appologist and can't stick behind his decsions, or wait thats what they already are doing with this whole flip-flop mess.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Im glad to see the 'Moral' right support a man who,

Went AWOL, Not in Vietnam, but Alabama for Pete's sake,

But then he 'claims' he was saved and become a born again Christian.

Wait a minute. . .
here's what he did AFTER he was saved,

Has hidden his coc aine & alcohol abuse and a drunk driving charge for political reasons

Used lies of aluminum rocket tube's supposed use in a centrifuge to get the American people to support war with Iraq,

Works with the head of a criminal organiztion, Ken Lay, to come up with the US's Energy policy,

Doesn't have the backbone to stand up to lobbyists and veto a single spending bill, but instead passes the buck onto the next generations.

You can take the boy out of the city but you can't take the city out of the boy.
[feel free to replace city with another word that rhymes with city]

If this is your idea of a what a moral man does your God must be one twisted sick mofo.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Personally, after looking at the candidate's stances on the issues important to me it doesn't really matter. I've tried to balance what I'll lose with what I agree with on all sides and it comes out even.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

If he was 'REALLY tight' with the royal Sauds, the
price of gas would be $1.00 now instead of $2.00+.
They'd be helping him to get re-elected by bringing
down the price of gas ... not getting it jacked up
before the election.

Boy, do you have alot to learn.......

www.prospect.org...

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

Oh yeah. And all those lines in the 9/11 report that blacked out any mention of the Saudis....yeah.

The saudis are good friends to Bush. But they arent the ONLY country that produces and controls oil prices. Just most of it.

I thought everyone knew that Bush and the AlSauds pull each others pork.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
sorry, my vote goes for Bush.

I can't vote for a man who would do a poll on what to say (osama tape) before he has a position on it. The man is driven by what everyone else says and has no core beliefs.

I was gonna ask the question is it really hard to see right through this man ???? But then I saw this post and it made me feel alot better about the Nation I live in.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
back to Bin Ladens lil speech.

I would love to see all the states vote Bush, just to see his reaction. He really thinks we Americans are afraid of him. Maybe I'm speaking for myself here but, that towel head camel jockey doesnt really scare me to much. He had his ten minutes of fame, attacking us when we didn't expect it. Now that everyone knows who he is he'd be hard pressed to get another attack on our soil.

Bottom line is he wants Kerry to win because he knows he could walk all over him.

Once again, just my humble right wing nut job opinions

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
sorry, my vote goes for Bush.
I can't vote for a man who would do a poll on what to say (osama tape) before he has a position on it. The man is driven by what everyone else says and has no core beliefs.

I actually feel alot better about him polling americans to make decisions. than I do Rove and Cheney and Bush's twisted up version of a god who talks to him making decisions for americans.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
lol, 1$/gal gas prices wouldnt help bush, not even in getting re-elected, because it would undercut the oil companies, therefore they would have less money to funnel to his campaign of smear and fear. So instead we pay between 1.90 and 2$ at the pumps so he can afford those tv ads, the hideous signs on every lawn and hillside, and to fuel the divide of our country even father...so yeah, keep on trying for that carrot.

What are you taling abotu Carrot... To fuel those sign s and all LoL .. Everyone that has one of those signs paid for them YOU IDIOT !!! And there are more Kerry signs around hrere than bush signs by double .. easily.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hey LostSailor,

NEWSFLASH!

Osama Bin Laden is out there able to make a film,
Precisely because Bush didn't get him.
This is 3 years and two wars after 911.

Let's get some effective action going on and not go kicking over hornet's nests needlessly.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
What are you taling abotu Carrot... To fuel those sign s and all LoL .. Everyone that has one of those signs paid for them YOU IDIOT !!! And there are more Kerry signs around hrere than bush signs by double .. easily.

Those signs were paid for by people yes, those people were convinced one way or another by Bush to support him, and the money he got to launch his media campaign that convinced them comes from many places, one of which most definately is oil companies. See the connection? No need to resort to insults against me, stick to insulting the candidates, it what everyone has been doing with amazing proficiency so far.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I wouldnt vote for either of those idiots for dog catcher much less president.

I voted for Badnarik

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I wouldnt vote for either of those idiots for dog catcher much less president.

I voted for Badnarik

As shall I, and there after I will probably get totally fscking drunk and depressed when the outcome of this whole disaster is announced, because either way were going to get shafted, we just have to pick which orrifice to take it in

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join