It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I am begging you to vote for John F. Kerry

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Go find me some facts from web sites that have .gov at the end of the addy and maybe I'll take them a bit more seriously.
Bush in '04


Hey, go look at em yourself... Obviously you haven't so why should I direct you.. Just turn on fox, the most trusted name in news to get all your political non partisan viewpoints...

Point in fact, when you express a skepticism in government, it's perfectly healthy and good that you are... When your not and totally trusting, then it would leave me a little weary... I'll be counting sheep tonight when I go to sleep, care to join the herd??

[edit on 1-11-2004 by TrueLies]




posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by browha
Speaking for most foreigners... we want you to vote for Kerry... What most Americans dont realize is how much most of the rest of the world want Bush out, not only to help further secure the world, but to help make America a better country, thus resulting in a better world.


That those vocal of foreign nationality make this noise? This alone should suggest you maintain your support for our President. I viewed a interesting piece last evening about 150 vid cams given to the people of Iraq by a dude(formerly of mtv fame) forgive me I don't recall his name...(I do know he is a former marine from the 91 war) and the clips shown on national tv showed me we and our president are supported. I urge you to seek out this information. I again am sorry I wasn't prepared to offer it.....but....I'm a rookie and will be more diligent in the future to provide the sources. It was a nightly national news source......

I VOTE FOR MY STANDING PRESIDENT

Enigma



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Don't beg.
Don't EVER beg.



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I had many reservations about a stolen election, but then I remembered something: We have a man in John Kerry who was an Officer of the Court before he got into politics. He broke down crime rings & put away scumbags of both the white & no-collar variety. He also brought down the Republican Iran/Contra crime ring. This man has already taken steps to legally confront any illegality.
So the voter turnout will be tremendous, It will be for Kerry. Bush will be gone.
And the biggest most unsuspected bloc putting Kerry over the top? Disgruntled Conservatives who despise the highjacking of the Republican party by Neo-Conservatives!


Read about them Here



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by browha
Speaking for most foreigners... we want you to vote for Kerry... What most Americans dont realize is how much most of the rest of the world want Bush out, not only to help further secure the world, but to help make America a better country, thus resulting in a better world.



# the rest of the world! its not their country! it mine and other americans! its not their country that terrorist will have a field day with if we get this pussy named john kerry in offices. if an american president has to ask the french if its ok to do something thats just wrong. france should be americans little errand boy for 4 years sence thats how long they were under nazi occupation.

what we need is 2 legitimate candaites to run for office.

bite you tounge liberals, billary clinton isnt legit!

this time its the lesser of two eveils.



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdanprice
-The President of the United States is the leader of the free world
-you MUST consider how it will effect the world


No he isn't. No we don't.

We are not in the One World Order. We are not a United Earth.

We are our own soverign nation.
The president watches out for AMERICA's
best interests FIRST. (at least he's supposed to).

Every country watches out for it's own interests
first ... America included.



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bootlug
Don't beg.
Don't EVER beg.



Not even if you have to go the bathroom really bad but their is a big line up?? What if it's a number 2?



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Meh, vote for whoever the !@#$ you want to because were all screwed no matter who wins, really. The right says kerry is a limp wrist who will sell our children to china, the left says bush will start WWIII, and both sides think the 3rd parties are about as useful as sand to a drowning man. There is no viable solution, we are going to get shafted no matter which tard we 'choose' to lead us. So go out tomorrow and vote for whoever or whatever you want, its not like its going to matter, all roads seem to lead to the same fscked up destination!



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
I had many reservations about a stolen election, but then I remembered something: We have a man in John Kerry who was an Officer of the Court before he got into politics. He broke down crime rings & put away scumbags of both the white & no-collar variety. He also brought down the Republican Iran/Contra crime ring. This man has already taken steps to legally confront any illegality.
So the voter turnout will be tremendous, It will be for Kerry. Bush will be gone.
And the biggest most unsuspected bloc putting Kerry over the top? Disgruntled Conservatives who despise the highjacking of the Republican party by Neo-Conservatives!


Read about them Here


*quote*Officer of the Court



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
[Bush's policies that have been inacted and the
growth of the government in the past four years
also reminds me of socialist europe.
Majorly. Size = BIG....


hmmmm .... I'm trying to see where you are
coming from on this, but I'm having a hard time.
Could you give me some examples? Give me
a comparison so I can see it? Thanks.



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
no... i wouldnt beg even if i had to go number 2


I'd just let loose on the guy who wouldn't let me cut in front of him.

And no, it wasnt the wind... Im up in Traverse City atm and the Bush signs up here are either stolen on a regular basis or they have been spray painted over.

It's disgusting, and even the some of the Kerry supporters are getting fed up with it.



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
the left says bush will start WWIII


Impossible. We are already in WWIII.
Or is it WWIV? I'm loosing track of all the wars.



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
and FlyersFan,

I was thinking the same thing, but I wasnt even about to justify that comment with a response



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Alright... POTUS =/= President of the Free World, I agree.
But American actions have consequences for the rest of the world..
It is this very selfish, self-centred thing that most Americans, in my experience, possess that makes them so hated by the rest of the world.
Sure, it's your country, just as Hitler was voted into power in Germany..



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I want you to vote for Kerry. Bush has no right to make important decisions by himself. America does not rule the world! Remember that: America DOES NOT rule the world.



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
no... i wouldnt beg even if i had to go number 2


I'd just let loose on the guy who wouldn't let me cut in front of him.

And no, it wasnt the wind... Im up in Traverse City atm and the Bush signs up here are either stolen on a regular basis or they have been spray painted over.

It's disgusting, and even the some of the Kerry supporters are getting fed up with it.


Yeah that's not cool... I'm going to guess it's the young indoctrinated teenager's doing the spray painting... but who knows...
people are pretty cool here, at least in this neighbourhood.

sorry to hear about the intolerance in your area...



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
*holding my crotch and hopping up and down*



(I'm upside down to keep anything from falling out)

.



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Also, i'd like to point out, Bush is only the 11th president ever, since the depression to lose jobs.. (1.6million jobs have been lost since he took over.. The budget went from a 200bil surplus to 400? bil deficit.. What for? Fighting a war in Iraq that isnt legal, or necessary)



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

# the rest of the world! its not their country! it mine and other americans! its not their country that terrorist will have a field day with if we get this pussy named john kerry in offices. if an american president has to ask the french if its ok to do something thats just wrong. france should be americans little errand boy for 4 years sence thats how long they were under nazi occupation.

Oh dear you dont know any history do you, How did America win the war of independence, I think your french buddies played a BIG role. So you should be there errand boys... You are in serious trouble if you keep this isolationist stance, wake up, the world around america is just as effected by American politics. Because of the way you impose your will on the world, you must take responsibily, with great power comes great responsibility. Deal with it.



Flyers Fan
No he isn't. No we don't.

We are not in the One World Order. We are not a United Earth.


Oh please I was being ironic.



posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
*holding my crotch and hopping up and down*



(I'm upside down to keep anything from falling out)

.


A disturbing visualization.. thanks... I hope your not holding your ass together with your hands for extra protection...



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join