It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am begging you to vote for John F. Kerry

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
I voted last week and my vote went to

KERRY A Stronger America!

You mean KERRY A Stronger UN

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Originally posted by bigdanprice
berlin wall, which two nations fighting for control in germsany caused it to be built?

Well apparantly we should take that and run with it, as a justification...

Where's the connectoin to 9-11 and the berlin wall??

I'm sure if they made a connection to Iraq and 9-11 they could easily do it with the berlin wall, after all she/he has worked on campaigns...

The very root of where the propaganda machine starts spinning... sure let's take the berlin wall and go with that.. whatever you say, cuz your the expert, you worked on the campagins.

Good God.........I only hope you people vote and not pay attention to the nonsence that seems to prevail ..

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix

100,000 is a guess? That is the bad side of war but it had to be done because Saddam is being charged with 1,000,000 dead or missing. That is 1 million people!!! If that number of 1,000 is correct, which i doubt, i still feel that we did the right thing. Terrorist took 3,000 lives in a matter of one hour on Sept. 11th, the war is just.

"terrorists took 3,000 lives on 911" stop the drama alraedy, We know that.. It's unfortunate, which is WHY a war wasn't necessary in IRAQ...

Terrorists took their lives, Osama was responsible...

BUT instead we went to remove Sadam, it took months to hunt him down, even though he wasn't the purpotrator of the attacks! Start thinking for yourself man, you've been watching WAY TOO MANY Bush campagin rallies.

Those troops didn't have to die... Intelligence could of taken OBL out, we could of poured all this money into intelligence but instead we wasted it, and wasted the lives of our troops. This war was and is an undeclared war, and it's an unconstitional war, and it's an illegal war.

And if your going to support this criminal so be it. But the Karma police is going to pull your ass over and your still not going to get it.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Er yeah you and the USSR. Can we get some history books here!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It would be nice to see Kerry win, but Bush will be around for 4 more years.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmalone
Good God.........I only hope you people vote and not pay attention to the nonsence that seems to prevail ..

whose "you people" ???

This is the ignorance that infiltrates the media and the public minds'

you people??

Nothing like painting everybody with the same broad brush.

I'm voting libertarian not rep or dem because of bs like this and because your party and the d's are WIPING your asses with the constitution and everything that makes America America...
.... you people... wtf is that...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
In my short thirty three years I don’t believe I have ever seen this country so divided. Both sides seem to have their good points but both sides unfortunately seem to have many more bad points. “Vote for Bush because he will keep our country safe and would never listen to any foreign country on decisions about our countries safety”. “Vote for Kerry for he will build strong alliances and we will be able to better hunt down the terrorists”. First off, I for one have become pretty alarmed how everyone has been caught up in the security issue and not these two men’s political track records. Does anyone really believe that in the post 9/11 world that either one of these men will ever let their guard down. I don’t care what these two did before they got into public office because I ,for one, know that there are plenty of things that I wish I could go back and change now that I’m older and, I hope , much wiser. “Kerry, after three “suspect” purple hearts left Vietnam and began vigorously protesting the war at the expense of our soldiers”. Well, the only one who has to live with that decision, when all is said and done, is John Kerry. Was it the right thing to do at the time, I don’t think. Personally though, I don’t know what I would have done at that age and after witnessing the atrocities of that awful war. “President Bush did illegal drugs and “found” a way to get out of Vietnam”. Again, we have all made mistakes when young and during that war I know many that would have taken the “easy” way out if they had a shot. In hindsight would the president do it again, I doubt it.
I guess what I’m trying to say, is don’t let the fear of impending doom or the decisions of two men, that at the time were very young, influence your vote. Vote for the man who you believe has the best policies for our countries future. Vote on tax issues, vote on educational issues, vote on energy and environmental issues, but for Gods sake do not vote because you are scared. The security of this country is, in IMHO, the main job of any president (it shouldn’t even be an issue as it is his main responsibility) and I don’t care if they are a Republican or a Democrat they have to do their utmost best or they have failed. So, please, I beg of you, vote for the candidate who you believe will help our country prosper and grow into the future. Do not let our country fall apart all the while believing we are doing everything to protect it. Terrorism is a sad fact of this world today and it is a problem that isn’t going away any time soon. God willing through a perfect mix of strength and diplomacy we will one day be able to “live” again.
If you don’t know all of the issues go to all four websites and from there make up your own mind but for Gods sake don’t let someone influence or make that decision for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Has any of this bickering and pissing about done us any good at all? What has this ten page list of crap accomplished other than convincing us that none of us will sway our votes, and that we seem to get off on virtually flogging each other like a dead horse? The fact of the matter is our ranting here has done absolutely nothing, it won't convince a single person to change theire votes, everyone in this thread has shown themselves to have a more solid reserve in their hatred of the opposition than any military leader or revoluionatry since the beginning of time. Had our words been on the open air of maybe a radio station or a televsion show then maybe it would matter, but its not going to matter here. All the hits and all the traffic doesnt mean people take us seriously, because we don't know what all those anonymous readers are thinking. The only thing we know for sure is that we all have our minds set in stone for tomorrow, may our respective gods have mercy on our souls for the decisions we will all make tomorrow.

edit: spelling

[edit on 1-11-2004 by alternateheaven]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleek
Please dont tell me he just happened to fall in love twice with two of the richest women in the world. (top .5% of rich single women)

Next Kerry is going after our tax-money. Kerry looked right into the camera and said he will not raise taxes. He looked right in at the America people and lied to their face. How does he plan to do all he says with out raiseing taxes.

1. Make the national debt disappear in four years

2. Fight a smarter, more effective war on terror

3. Fix Health Care

Kerry says he can doo all the above with out raising taxes. Can anyone show me how that is going to work.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Next Kerry is going after our tax-money. Kerry looked right into the camera and said he will not raise taxes. He looked right in at the America people and lied to their face. How does he plan to do all he says with out raiseing taxes.

1. Make the national debt disappear in four years

2. Fight a smarter, more effective war on terror

3. Fix Health Care

Kerry says he can doo all the above with out raising taxes. Can anyone show me how that is going to work.

Well he did look right in the America peoples eye and said he wouldn't raise taxes on the middle class people. Meaning higher taxes for the rich! Also he didn't say he was going to make the national debt disappear in four years, since its like 6 to 7 trillion dollars, he said he was going to take care of the national deficient. Fixing health care by putting a cap on those malpracticing law suits, and import drugs from Canada, that will lower the cost of health insurance.. You can fight a better war on terror by bringing back our allies. Sounds like Kerry has some great ideas to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
"terrorists took 3,000 lives on 911" stop the drama alraedy, We know that..

Drama? How is that drama, that is reality.

Terrorists took their lives, Osama was responsible...

Yes he is and we are still hunting him down.

Start thinking for yourself man, you've been watching WAY TOO MANY Bush campagin rallies.

These are my beliefs. Your hatred for Bush is clouding your judgment. Put your hatred down and look at the issues. Kerry voted AGAINST defense spending. How is he going to keep us safe?

Those troops didn't have to die...

Neither did 3,000 Americans but they did and we have to stop it before it happens again. This is not a joke, these terrorist want Americans and America dead. You need to stop watching the Osama video and think like an intelligent person.

Intelligence could of taken OBL out,

Same intel that should have foiled the attacks on Sept 11th? The intel that pointed to Saddam saying he was a threat to the saftey of the world??

But the Karma police is going to pull your ass over and your still not going to get it.

Well, ahh, the intelligence police is going to pull you over and...ahhh...give you a ticket for no brain
duhh!!

Question:
Why would Osama try to influence the US elections? Hmmm...

OBL says that Bush is not the answer and he says Bush lied to the America people by saying the terrorist are against freedom. Why would Osama say that? Does OBL favor Kerry over Bush? Why? Is it because Bush has disrupted Al Qaeda operations so he wants to influence the American people into voting for Kerry because Bush is doing his job. Or does he want Bush in office so he can continue to get all this world-wide attention?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CMCLA2003
You can fight a better war on terror by bringing back our allies. Sounds like Kerry has some great ideas to me.

How? Kerry says alot of things but are they reasonable? How does Kerry plan to "win" back the support of our "allies". Are you refering to France, Germany and Russia?

Kerry paints a pretty picture with rainbows, butterflies, and sunsets where all the free nations of the world get together and destroy evil but that is not reality. There is only so much Kerry can do.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Those troops didn't have to die...

Neither did 3,000 Americans but they did and we have to stop it before it happens again. This is not a joke, these terrorist want Americans and America dead. You need to stop watching the Osama video and think like an intelligent person.

What like you?

Because the Bush admin is right and is telling you the truth?
Sorry I don't follow blindly... If you were there and saw the reports, come back and talk to me...

I'd rather question things that don't make sense then just to go along with them because Bush is my republican leader/saviour... Yes, think like you, then the whole world will be just as intelligent.

Intelligence could of taken OBL out,

Same intel that should have foiled the attacks on Sept 11th? The intel that pointed to Saddam saying he was a threat to the saftey of the world??

Yeah, the same kind of intel that they ignored... Even though they were warned and warned and warned...

The intel that pointed to Saddam??

If it pointed to Saddam in the first place why wasn't that the first reason we went to Iraq instead of the wmd bs?

But the Karma police is going to pull your ass over and your still not going to get it.

Well, ahh, the intelligence police is going to pull you over and...ahhh...give you a ticket for no brain
duhh!!

Wow, that was brilliant... I guess i'm not smart unless I bend over and take it up the ass without asking questions...

Subjective intelligence... Their's nothing more that the government wouldn't want... I take that back, there are many things they want and their going after them at the expense of taxpayer's and innocent civilian's.

Question:
Why would Osama try to influence the US elections? Hmmm...

OBL can lick my knob... I could give two #s about what that sandcrab thinks.
I would never let Osama influence my vote the way you let the PNAC influence yours. Which is based out of fear.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CMCLA2003
You can fight a better war on terror by bringing back our allies. Sounds like Kerry has some great ideas to me.

How? Kerry says alot of things but are they reasonable? How does Kerry plan to "win" back the support of our "allies". Are you refering to France, Germany and Russia?

Kerry paints a pretty picture with rainbows, butterflies, and sunsets where all the free nations of the world get together and destroy evil but that is not reality. There is only so much Kerry can do.

Well maybe we would have more allies in this war if we didnt rush to war with Iraq. Gave the inspectors more time, like they ask for, and also it might help if we didnt alienate our allies like we did. But your right Kerry can do only so much, if we didn't rush to war we could have build a grand alliance (llike Bush promised). If we gave the inspectors more time they would have showed the world there was no WMDS. And if the Bush Administration wouldn't have lied to us and the rest of the world maybe we would have more allies. Bush said Iraq had a connection with al-Qaeda, they did not. Bush said they had WMDS, they did not. Bush had no plan to win the peace of Iraq, even formal adminsitraion members from past administraions told them it would be hard, but they came out to tell the American public it would be easy. Now there is a growing insurgency in iraq that is quickly heading to a civil war. and Bush administration actually made Iraq a hot haven for terrorists. Its going to take a new president to bring back our allies, its going to take a lot of hard work, but I believe John F. Kerry is up for that task to clean up Bush's mess.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Give inspectors more time? We had inspectors in Iraq for what? 10 years? 15 years? Probably enough time for Saddam to get rid of his Weapons of mass destruction. We had been trying to deal with him by talk, he wouldn't let our weapons inspectors see certain areas and buildings in Iraq.

So we elected a President with a spine, who went in there and removed a ruthless dictator from power. A guy who brutally oppressed his people. And I know you've heard it many times, the world is better and safer without Saddam.

Go Bush, a man with a plan.................. and a spine

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
So we elected a President with a spine, who went in there and removed a ruthless dictator from power. A guy who brutally oppressed his people. And I know you've heard it many times, the world is better and safer without Saddam.

Too bad they didn't make those the official reasons for going, they had to ram those down your throat AFTER they couldnt' find WMD....
Congratulations you ate it up...

Also we've heard it millions of times because they put it out there millions of times just so you can soak it up and repeat it as an answer to the unanswered questions..

Still doesn't the negate the fact that those weren't the offical reasons for going, suddenly they had to get all patriotic and freedom loving as a reason, while our at home are being trampled on.

Viva Bush...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Give inspectors more time? We had inspectors in Iraq for what? 10 years? 15 years? Probably enough time for Saddam to get rid of his Weapons of mass destruction. We had been trying to deal with him by talk, he wouldn't let our weapons inspectors see certain areas and buildings in Iraq.

Yeah your right Saddam got rid of his WMDS because of the inspectors!!! Thats the point of the the inspectors was to disarm Saddam they did that. The world is better and safer without Saddam?? From the way it looks in Iraq, its more dangerous. There wasnt a Al-Qaeda link before we toppled Iraq, but now Al-qaeda is in Iraq with new recruits!! So let me ask you a question over a 1000 US soldiers lost so far, over 200 billion dollars spent so far, is it worth it? Was it worth to go in Iraq for there supposely WMD, while N.K developed them and now has nuclear weapons, or Iran who is very close on having Nuclear Weapons. If you asked me Bush really got distracted on Iraq and has lost his focus on the War On Terror. Iraq wasn't a war on terror war, it was Bush's personal war with Iraq. The reason we had inspectors were to put Saddam in a box, and it worked, Saddam didn't pose a danger to us. But now Iraq does pose a danger to our troops. Sounds like Bush is one great guy.......... JFK all the way!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Oh for god's sakes. A choice between Kerry or Bush is really no choice at all.

I agree 100%

But have I mentioned there are other choices?

I love the way everyone says THIS election is too important but next election

There will ALWAYS be some emergancy (even if they have to invent it) to make you say THIS is to important.

But the sad fact is a vote for tweedle dumb or tweedle dumber is like putting a band-aid on a severed limb. You CAN NOT look for the quick fix, that is what got us in this mess to begin with .

You have to look long term effect.

If you do that than we stand a chance of getting this mess fixed

Long term is to get BOTH partys out of office.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Kerry has my vote. Its either the light at the end of the tunnel or the dark and i choose wisely.

4more of Bush and henchmen, without hope for another 4 years and this nation will be rubble in the end. I want a fresh start and my freedoms this is why i vote Kerry.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You dont have to beg anyone to vote for Kerry- Smart people, and there's quite a lot, will be voting the right way:Kerry

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join