It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new age movement a conspiracy front to hide satanic practices/activities?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
A theory is put forward in the webpage linked is that The True Origin of Satanism has its roots in Ancient Sumeria. Many of the Egyptian God/esses can be traced all the way back to God deites such example Isis .

www.freewebs.com...

There is no surprise many of the New age embedded beliefs are traceable to ritual beliefs/worships associated with the Eyptian Dieties.

Can it be true the new age is founded on a Satanic belief system? Are there secret coverns within the new age movement practicing Dark ritual masses? Has the new age movement been cleverly created by the satanists to allow them to hide agmonst the esoterical flocks.

Could the new age movement be a conspiracy front to hide satanic activities?

edit on 12-3-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Yes....I'm kind of a new age freak...considering what new age means...

And Yes...I worship Satan and all his minions. Actually...I worship everything that is evil, satanic, occult...

New agers are evil...

Yes...

edit:
I starred you for this brilliant connection...
edit on 12-3-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
When you attempt to discuss a topic, it is absolutely imperative that you know, first, what you are talking about and, second, that you impart that swath of your intellect to the reader rather than making broad statements that contain simply your generalized beliefs about the subject. In that way appearances of being like a fool can be drastically eliminated both at the onset and later when you try to backpedal, clarify and maybe even deny.

In short, you don't know what you are talking about.and run the risk--as here--of insulting some New Age types that respond in contrary form from what they would rather display. As a result, nothing much is gained on either side.

Oh, lordy, I just sounded evil. Will Satan ever forgive me?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Christianity is derived from paganism. So I guess that makes Christianity evil too

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Oh, lordy, I just sounded evil. Will Satan ever forgive me?

The guilty parties when cornered always will try to deflect. Therefore Satan will forgive you.

You have to appreciate the concept im putting forward is that inner cabels inside the new age movement may be satanistic covens. The new age followers not in the inner peripheries of these covens may not be aware their leaders are satanists in disguise.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
In reply to your OP, I think a simple answer will suffice, No they are not.

Christianity has its beginnings in Ancient Sumeria as well, I think its been proven that the OT is pretty much just a rehashed version of the epic of Gilgamesh.

My turn to ask a question,
Was organised religion invented to keep people blind and ignorant?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

So here is a simple philosophy to consider or reject regarding the "new age" movement and these are just my thoughts based on personal observation and experience.

So here is me. I am in the movement of love and acceptance to to have a "blissful perception" of reality.
Then i meet someone else they want me to do something or give them something i don't personally want to do. I do not want to be upset or experience "negativity" so i "submit" and accept this. This continues to happen until one day i cannot deal with these repressed emotions and possibly "snap".
So then i realized, # the only difference about this form of "enslavement" and the "control system" is that i enjoy this more. This is now when i realize...hey wait a minute if i enjoy this form of "enslavement" more then it will only be harder for me to break out of the paradigm if i ever wanted to.
End of story thanks for reading.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Only if the Catholic Church is behind it.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
"New Age" is a vague term to say the least. The corrupt elite use the term to propogate the new world order, which they never explain how it will be achieved, which is the concrete way to penetrate their deception because if there was no hidden agenda behind it they would not hold back on discussing it openly. What is obvious however is that they intend to impliment a one world government and one world religion, in which the God suppose we all should worship is never explained either, which is also the way to penetrate their deception and find out the truth behind it.
The commonly known "new age movement" use the term "new age" to propogate their new age belief system in which Mankind should join together as one species and live together in love, light and peace but far too often fail to explain how this will be achieved, claiming that all you need is love and everything will work out.
Personally, I am for a "new age" but it is simply about moving forward into tomorrow and in direct relationship with the concept of time: the old age was yesterday, this age is today and the new age is tomorrow.
How do I propose we achieve a new age of global peace? Well, it certianly will not be achieved by a new world order but rather a new world unison with ecological, social, educational and evolutionary progress in mind and I can only imagine this becoming reality if we take all cultural teachings and sciences into account, as well as all religious teachings and traditions and move on from there, without claiming any specific religion or tradition to be the only right one.
Peace can only be attained through understanding and that includes the natural, spiritual, physical, traditional and ideological and scientific aspects of every culture.
We will not progress into any "new age" without overcoming this obstacle.
edit on 12-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The "NEW AGE" movement is vast, and the topics and studies wide and varied. I dont think one can generalize it as a single "movement" as though it is one subject alone.

Many parts and divisions of it overall encompasses many things unrelated, so its hard to generalize all the topics considered as part of it...to BE considered as one topic or definition.

Its like calling a "UFO" just a "spaceship-flying saucer" instead of something "un-identifiable" and flying. It hard to generalize the entire New Age Movement as just one thing, direction, cause and effect.

My observation...still....to a small degree your point can be well taken...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Flogging a dead horse, at some point, deteriorates to the crushing of old bones, doesn't it?

You do know that what you so blithely refer to as 'New Age' religion goes back much further than Sumer, don't you? In fact, it has its roots in shamanism and there are artifacts which indicate the practice existed up to (and perhaps beyond) 50,000 years ago.

Shamanism relates to contacting the spirit world for advice. I believe that to be the true basic tenet of the New Age Movement. It's a dangerous place, the spirit world, because there are malevolent spirits and benevolent ones as well. The trick is to avoid the bad and listen to the good.

edit on 12/3/13 by masqua because: Added 'reply to'

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If anything the new age teaches people to be passive. How much is it spread throughout the movement to love all and to understand evil? This would allow evil to go on unhindered, I myself think it's something we could be better off, if there was far less of it around.

Could the satanics/illuminati be manipulating it? They do everything else! so why not.

To say he whole thing is satanic is like saying the whole music industry is satanic. It's not.

Satanism promotes and facilitates evil, it practices it, how does the new age do this?

Edit: many of your threads seem to aim to drive people away from searching for their own spirituality through new age methods, seems you may be afraid for them for something. But do you know what?

May I ask, are you atheist?

You have to appreciate the concept im putting forward is that inner cabels inside the new age movement may be satanistic covens. The new age followers not in the inner peripheries of these covens may not be aware their leaders are satanists in disguise.

Funny new age truthers say exactly this about the masons
you just flipped the script, are you a mason lol.
edit on 12-3-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I think "new age" religions mostly came from fallen angels after the tower of babel. I prefer to call them mystery babylon, as mystery is who is accredited responsibility for one of the most infamous new age religions.

I wouldn't really call them Satanic, however - more like, ungodly. I think the purpose is not to bring worshipers to Satan, but away from God.

That's my take on them anyway.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It's clear that the beliefs of the 'New Age' religion are a smorgasbord of man-made doctrine with selections from Hinduism,, Buddhist, paganism, apostate Christian, theosophy, channeled entities, satanism, goddess worship and drug induced trips....you name it, there it is in the smorgasbord for you to choose from. I don't know of anyone who would or could contradict this. It's Christ that it often espouses is from the vain imaginations of men. Its doctrines and beliefs the same.

Is it satanic?

But he (Jesus) turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art a stumbling-block unto me: for thou mindest not the things of God, but the things of men. Matthew 16:23

Yes. Anything which gets between man and His Creator's Will is Satan, an adversary. It's why Jesus declared the teachers and leaders in Judea to be His adversaries. It's why Peter's remarks were met with that same response.
New Age teachings all stem from the writings of men and their wicked minds and wicked hearts which are entirely opposed to their Creator. New Age is nothing but Freemasonry, a religion which picks and chooses what it thinks is truth from a vast array of man made teachings, all of which reject the One and Only Truth and Word - Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Christianity is derived from paganism. So I guess that makes Christianity evil too

No. Christianity is derived from Judaism, but the Catholic Church and modern Eurocentric and WESTERNIZED Christianity by extension , are engulfed in paganism.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Perhaps it is time that we clarify that "new age" is simply a term referring to the future, of which most of us presumably mean a utopia type future, regardless of political ideology, the "new age movement" should perhaps be considered as the 70's "peace, love and understanding"-movement and the ancient mysticism should perhaps simply be referred to as "ancient mysticism".
It doesn't make the term "new age" much narrower but at least it would make it easier for us to understand each other.

However, with this considered, I should stay on the OP's topic of discussion and say; perhaps, there is undoubtedly evidence suggesting that the "new age movement" you are referring to is but a masquerade behind which occultism/luciferianism/satanism is hiding at the top level.
edit on 12-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What does everyone think will happen if say everyone polarizes to the positive (Love/acceptance)?

THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY. - “Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”

Ill tell you it will have the same net effect as everyone being one gender. Reduce it down to simple logic based on the fundamental nature of vibration, which creates form, which can not exists without polarity. There will be only whats left. The hard truth to swallow.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

But why do I care...church priests engage in pedophilia, but that doesn't stop billions to worship the church they represent. They apparently don't even care....

Pedophilia is often tied to satanistic rituals...so by that connection, one could proclaim that some church officials engage in Satanistic rituals...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Is the new age movement a conspiracy front to hide satanic practices/activities?

no more than organized religion is, or freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Christianity has its beginnings in Ancient Sumeria as well, I think its been proven that the OT is pretty much just a rehashed version of the epic of Gilgamesh.

I take it that you've never read either?

Apart from the very first part of Genesis, the Hebrew Bible and Gilgamesh have nothing to do with each other. It is speculated that both Genesis and Gilgamesh took parts from a common earlier source.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join