It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison. Epic Rap Battles of History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Im usually not much for ERBH since the start of season 2, but this one was very entertaining to say the least.

Of course there is not question in my mind that Tesla won, and should have in History as well
But in any case, then the more people who know about Tesla the better, that guy needs as much recognition and respect as someone like Einstein, and should definitely be a role model for kids to follow.

Anyway, being a conspiracy site, then i thought id also pull your attention to the view count and amount of thumbs up:

32,766 Thumbs up 763 Thumbs down

Is the view counter just really REALLY behind? or does someone not like the message being portrayed in this video... Only time will tell.

Namaste

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
Anyway, being a conspiracy site, then i thought id also pull your attention to the view count

But have you noticed, when you get to about 300 views, the counter on YouTube seems to get stuck?
Stranger than that, it almost always gets stuck at 301 or a little over that.

link

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
it seems to me teslas ideas are used by the powers that be, and edisons ideas are used by the powers that be to charge the rest of us monthly. there is no winner.
edit on 12-3-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Lol! I just got wind of these last night. They're awesome and I don;t even like rap! Check out the James Tiberius Kirk vs Columbus. (warning - some of these have very explicit lyrics)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Genghis Khan Vs Easter Bunny is the best!

top topics

join