It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Agenda: Mark of the Beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I am not here making a claim. I am here in hopes to find facts through a group research effort. So please knock it off with your prove this or that statements. The purpose for this thread is to do research on a claim that was made by someone and cant be verified.

Hi ATS,

Like many of you, I do not have any concrete evidence of what I am about to say. It is just speculation at this point. So leave your degrading comments for me aside.

My dad tried to send me a video from a website about stocks called investorsu.com I think. Anyhow the link brought me to something very strange and off topic. In fact I didn't even click on the link because I know he has been investing lately and trying to get me interested and send me tips.

But anyways, he knows all things about me that most don't and we talk about many or any topics.

It wasn't until I received a phone call from him asking me to watch the video he sent to me in an email. Well the email went to some off topic weird BS video that the government was supposedly trying to ban but that wasnt the video he was trying to send me at all.

He called asking me to watch the video but when I clicked the link it sent me to some other video.

But as he described from the video there would be an announcement on April 30, or 31 from the federal reserve. The announcement was about the end of the federal reserve and a turn to digital currency. He said that for some reason they were going to try this in the US first and then the rest of the world. I argued with him on this but there was no point.

Anyways he mentioned that it sounds like the Revelations prophecy and I agree. However, I still cant find this video or any evidence to validate any of this information.

I have however been scouring the internet for this video and haven't found it yet.

What I did find, however was the Dodd Frank Act and it was pointing me to sections 165 and 166.

Anywho the Federal Reserve 100 year Charter is up this month and I believe there was a link I came across in reference to this. That was in reference to something to happen by the end of this month (march) but not to be announced until April 30.

There is also the fact that the DHS has been stocking up on the stuff that dreams are made of, Obamacare mandate for implantable devices March 2013 and of course the UN small Arms Treaty on March 18.

For some reason March 20-22 looking like a very significant time period.

Anyhow according to what my father told me, he said all the people with off shore accounts will be nullified. People will have an opportunity to exchange their dollars any business exchanges with federal reserve notes will be considered illegal.

Feel free to call the bluff here. But for the record this is not a prediction. I am just here to see if there is anything more to this.

Maybe if there is it is written in the Dodd Frank Act.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

A guide to the Research Forum 2013
Scholar Status and You
Research Forum Member's Thread

These links should set you on the correct path for your endeavors.

Good luck.

edit on 12-3-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I can tell you this, you really don't need evidence to spell it out for you. What do you use to buy things online?

If answer to the question was a card then you are wrong...basically all you get to do is punch in to the computer a couple of digits and the purchase is made??

Think a bout a more efficient approach with the same idea other than cards and hard cash. Perhaps a chip in the right hand containing your id link to all your personal information...

Ladies and gents, please make welcome the NEW WORLD ORDER.

Peace
edit on 12-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: spelling

edit on 12-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Why everyone is saying something is going to happen at the middle and ending of march. I bet nothing will happen

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Its likely real. Bring it to America, collapse the dollar and then hand the reigns to the Zionists.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
Why everyone is saying something is going to happen at the middle and ending of march. I bet nothing will happen

Well there is one thing.. Its called the return of the Jewish Messiah.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Id like to agree with you.

But I cant find 9mm ammo ANYWHERE.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Hi, I dont buy anything online. I deal with cash. But I have also been studying the ways of being self sufficient, in hopes that some day I might not need any, when it counts the most.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Not the return... To the Jews he was never here so it would be considered the coming of the Jewish messiah after the temple is rebuilt of course.

Beware of the false savior with his wonders, many will fall and worship him and lovers of the one true messiah Jesus Christ will be villianized and eventually put to death. The false one will help bring the universal religion into place not just the New World Order.

I pray for all and those who are not true believers do not be fooled by the Antichrist and his tricks. Supposedly he will be able to do things that will defy science and conventional medicine. People will be in aww by these things.

Do not be fooled skeptics and disbelievers. Turn away from sin and turn to the lord Jesus the time is short and ancient aliens are not here to save you.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by beastnwokillah

Sounds like your scared to death of Criss Angel and David Blaine.

So lets get this straight you believe a man walked on water, cured disease, helped a blind man see...

BUT...

If said man were walking around on water, curing disease, helping blind people see...

It's satan and his tricks?

BOY them preachers have you all chasing your damn tails don't they?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I'll stick to what has been written for over 2000 years instead of what some person made up in there own mind 50 or 100 years ago... Thank you. its ok bash people like me all you want, that was also pre written in the coming last days.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

As much as people would like to discredit the bible, it seems to have actually predicted some of what is already happening now 2000 years ago.

Interesting times indeed...

Mark of the best (Rev 13:16-17)

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

edit on 12-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Sorry about that, The Jews will accept the false Messiah.. But never the less, this is a 2013 predicted event apparently.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
it's no lie that currency will transfer to digital format, because trading human souls are worth more then gold....

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It is our beast nature that must be overcome.
We are in Adam, and through being born again of Spirit and water, we are transformed into the likeness of the new creation - Jesus Christ..
Flesh begets flesh, but spirit begets spirit.

All receive the mark because we are in Adam. The Earth beast directs worship away from Our God of Heaven and Earth and it is as simple as the self...the I wills of Isaiah 14. When Jesus Christ died and was raised to life, he became the new creation. It's mankind in Adam that was left behind with the old nature. He said it - we must sell everything and follow Him.

To this end, the teachers and leaders have pushed their popular 'interpretations' of Revelations, and now many think that it's being fulfilled. So many then look for a future 'Antichrist' and we will therefore not look into the mirror and realise that the 'Antichrist' and 'beast' are staring us in the face. Yes, the dictator and tyrant is coming because it arises from the Adamic nature of man which continually thinks "I will". But the mark of the beast is already in us, and it is only through Jesus Christ that we are to overcome it.

Tyrants and dictators arise because it's nature is within Adamic man. The extreme manifestation? What you see swarming the world today. You can see it on ATS in nearly thread - the constantly repeated and growing belief that we all have god hood within us. This is the mystery of iniquity, the lie, and why Adam was kicked out of the garden of Eden. He wanted to be as god and exalt his will over His Will. . Isaiah 14 isn't about Satan.

Everything we see today are the manifestations from ungodly men imbued with the false anointing. These men in the apostate Christian churches are writing in their best selling books that the Antichrists are really those who refuse this 'special annointing', I.e. God fearing Bible believing Christians. As the men of Judea did, so they do today, stating that His true faithful are possessed by demons. The sons of perdition are manifested, and they are everywhere rising to power, drawing the world religions together on one central point - our internal, but latent, 'god status'. Freemasons disparage only one group - 'fundamentalists'. Never once criticising any other group of Christians nor other religions. They too, like Catholics, Mormons, Hindus, Buddhists, new Agers, Shi'ites etc, declare this inherent 'godhood' within man. All if these religions uphold their "primordial man"...their 'Adam'... As god. It is the religion of the serpent and it's spirit is popularly known as 'kundalini'. Just as there is the Holy Spirit, there is a counterfeit, a lie.

Please back away from thinking that monetary control is the mark of the beast. It's merely a result of wicked men, so consumed by thinking that they are gods with the inherent RIGHT to control the masses. What is the extreme manifestation of a deluded man who thinks that he is god? Defining his own good and evil, mixing life forms, genetic modification, deciding who lives and dies, defining what is acceptable and not acceptable, defining what constitutes "love" and what constitutes "hate", worshipping the created as opposed to the Creator, stating "I built this", removing "neighbour " from "Love your neighbour as yourself" and stating "I will, I will, I will".

These men and women have rejected salvation, and just as in Judea, withhold it from those beneath them by making them twice the children of hell. And to this end, will keep you looking towards some Antichrist outside of yourself when the whole time you could have been asking, through prayer, for the Holy Spirit to bring to your mind every beast like quality within yourself so that you could overcome it through the power of God Himself. Times ahead are going to be tough - wicked men like Cain slaughter the righteous and innocent because their own hearts and deeds are evil. They, unlike Jesus Christ, are not their brother's keeper. Euthanasia, abortion, compassionate killing, useless eaters, ....fruits of evil trees that will not target just faithful Christians but any they deem not worthy to worship them. Who would have thought the pinnacle of mankind was to face such evil? My plea is the same as in the gospels "Save yourself from this wicked generation". And that can only be done in the new creation, the second Adam, in Christ.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

If you don't mind me asking, do you know which stocks your dad has been talking about? You might tell him look into PostivieID (PSID), or Digital Angel (DIGA)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
We will all be forced to take this mark on our person once every government comes under the NWO control which has sped up after 9-11,remember Bush`s words..."your either with us or against us",as soon as they force a cashless society on us without being able to buy or sell (eat/pay your bills,look after our children etc) the vast majority will take it.

Those who refuse it will be seen and dealt with as criminals,with something to hide.Either terrorists or those that deal only in cash through criminal activity etc.

Every bar code has the mark.

Verichip RFID had their logo as a falling star years ago,in the top right of their web site,now the company has changed their name to PositiveID

I`ve watched the first 25 minutes of this vid (so far) on the chip and its implications and ObamaCare,seems pretty good so far.Featuring news,Senators,Ron Paul etc

America the worlds police Government, spreading freedom to the world.

edit on 15-3-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

But how do we know that those 3 strips on the barcode actually represent 666? Has it been proven? Now with what is on its way, I can give this some merit simply because they are now making these sorts of tattoos which can be put on to peoples skin though they are saying its just for medical purposes right now, but what evidence do we have that the strips are 666 apart from a 6 sitting next to one of them on the barcode?

I can't watch the video right now and if the answer is in the video no worries..

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

But how do we know that those 3 strips on the barcode actually represent 666? Has it been proven?

Look at the pic in the post (where it says typical 6 and the bars above the 6,each bar has a numerical value that the scanner reads) or better yet grab a product with a bar code,look for a 6,look above the 6 and see the two bars above it (each bar/s has a number below it) ,check the 6`s thickness and the space between them,then look at the the dividing lines at the beginning middle and end,with no numbers under them.666 in plain sight.

The system of 666.

edit on 15-3-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join