It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of Revelation - Decoded in all it's Glory

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

At the end when Jesus marries her. When the dragon marries the whore. After she had his son. That's actually the brain becoming one.

It's like in meditation when the astral,physical,universal bodies become as one and you are now the watcher.

The mind has united. As above so below the people united aswell.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Would an act of prevention be admission?
edit on 15-3-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

At the end when Jesus marries her.
That's the 'bride' and the 'lamb'.
The bride is the holy city, and the 'lamb' marries it.
I think 'the lamb' is obviously the people who live in it and the city stands for the church.
Jesus is invited to the wedding but hasn't arrived, so it kind of goes on without him.
I think the idea being brought forward is that the real star of the movie is the lamb, and that is what real life is, going on, and realizing things would be a real mess if God did actually show up. (bloody moons, and all)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Would an act of prevention be admission?
You seem to be off on a tangent.
I don't think Revelation is about rape, but good vs. evil.
The holy city vs. Babylon where they crucified the Lord.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
I'm not going to do direct quotes you should have a Holy Bible handy anyway if your reading this.

By the way this is my last thread! ENJOY!

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast is 666 - 6 carbon also the 6 senses of man.

the 7 heads are the 7 continents! The 10 horns are the 10 races of man. Caucasian,African,Asian,Middle eastern,Native American,Indian,Mexican,Eskimo,South American, and the one nobody would think of the Hybrid race. Yes the mix of any of the above. 2 full bloods of opposite race create hybrid.

May not be something we see in consensus but there it is.

the 7 names of blasphemy are the 7 sins. We could even go 7 chakras. 7 world religions, 7 names of lucifer, we could even go 7 planetary signs of witch craft which are also 7 Sephiroth in qabbalah.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

Here are the names of the four horsemen.

Conquest: Oriax (59)
War: Alloces (52)
Famine: Vine (45)
Death: Sabnock (43)

Here is the name of the angel that causes an Earthquake

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Agares (2) He's an old man that rides a crocodile!

Anyway the whole book of revelation is a man scrying and using witchcraft to behold the days of NOW.

The woman who marries Jesus is a witch. Jesus throughout the book is called the beast. When everyone gets the mark of the beast they get the mark of god here is the proof.

1. (witch)

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God,

2. (mark fo god) -This is after we hear about the mark of the beast and his supposed downfall -

3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

The dragon and the harlot are Jesus and his bride here is the proof that the dragons agenda is the same as gods.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Now in the above scripture what is being said here is that the beast is sitting amongst the 10 kings of the 10 races of people they are not kings because the world belongs to the beast but they are as delegates of those races and the 7 continents of the world think of it as the UN. They have become one people. THE BEAST UNITES THE WORLD!

Proof it's all witch craft:

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

I'm sure the rest of it you can figure out for yourself. Remember there is no chosen people of god!

The wife is the reincarnate of Inanna!
edit on 11-3-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

If 666 was a time it would possibly be 2018.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I think more or less he was showing you why it's not a feminine brain as the universe doesn't seem to get emotionally compromised.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
/ Saw the following morsel on the net. Any reactions? /

(The "Pre-1830" revisionists, the ones like Thomas Ice who value "history" more than the Bible when defending the pretrib rapture, are seemingly smarter than scholars like Darby, Scofield, and Walvoord - none of whom ever found any pretribber before 1830! Enjoy the following which I found on Google. Also Google "Margaret Macdonald's Rapture Chart" if you've quickly assumed that she did not teach a pretrib rapture.)

Pretrib Rapture Pride

Pretrib rapture promoters like Thomas Ice give the impression they know more than the early Church Fathers, the Reformers, the greatest Greek New Testament scholars including those who produced the KJV Bible, the founders of their favorite Bible schools, and even their own mentors!
Ice's mentor, Dallas Sem. president John Walvoord, couldn't find anyone holding to pretrib before 1830 - and Walvoord called John Darby and his Brethren followers "the early pretribulationists" (RQ, pp. 160-62). Ice belittles Walvoord and claims that several pre-1830 persons, including "Pseudo-Ephraem" and a "Rev. Morgan Edwards," taught a pretrib rapture. Even though the first one viewed Antichrist's arrival as the only "imminent" event, Ice (and Grant Jeffrey) audaciously claim he expected an "imminent" pretrib rapture! And Ice (and John Bray) have covered up Edwards' historicism which made a pretrib rapture impossible! Google historian Dave MacPherson's "Deceiving and Being Deceived" for documentation on these and similar historical distortions.
The same pretrib defenders, when combing ancient books, deviously read "pretrib" into phrases like "before Armageddon," "before the final conflagration," and "escape all these things"!
BTW, the KJV translators' other writings found in London's famed British Library (where MacPherson has researched) don't have even a hint of pretrib rapturism. Is it possible that Ice etc. have found pretrib "proof" in the KJV that its translators never found?
Pretrib merchandisers like Ice claim that nothing is better pretrib proof than Rev. 3:10. They also cover up "Famous Rapture Watchers" (on Google) which shows how the greatest Greek NT scholars of all time interpreted it.
Pretrib didn't flourish in America much before the 1909 Scofield Bible which has pretribby "explanatory notes" in its margins. Not seen in the margins was jailed forger Scofield's criminal record throughout his life that David Lutzweiler has documented in his recent book "The Praise of Folly" which is available online.
Biola University's doctrinal statement says Christ's return is "premillennial" and "before the Tribulation." Although universities stand for "academic freedom," Biola has added these narrow, restrictive phrases - non-essentials the founders purposely didn't include in their original doctrinal statement when Biola was just a small Bible institute! And other Christian schools have also belittled their founders.
Ice, BTW, has a "Ph.D" issued by a tiny Texas school that wasn't authorized to issue degrees! Ice now says that he's working on another "Ph.D" via the University of Wales in Britain. For light on the degrees of Ice's scholarliness, Google "Bogus degree scandal prompts calls to wind up University of Wales," "Thomas Ice (Bloopers)," "be careful in polemics - Peripatetic Learning," and "Walvoord Melts Ice." Also Google "Thomas Ice (Hired Gun)" - featured by media luminary Joe Ortiz on his Jan. 30, 2013 "End Times Passover" blog.
Other fascinating Google articles include "The Unoriginal John Darby," "X-raying Margaret," "Edward Irving in Unnerving," "Pretrib Rapture Politics," "Pretrib Rapture Secrets," "Pretrib Rapture Dishonesty," "Pretrib Hypocrisy," "Pretrib Rapture Secrecy," and "Roots of Warlike Christian Zionism" - most from the author of "The Rapture Plot," the most accurate documentation on pretrib rapture history.
Can anyone guess who the last proud pretrib rapture holdout will be?
(Postscript: For another jolt or two Google "The Background Obama Can't Cover Up.")

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Norylou

Pre-trib rapture is BS put out by the Jesuits to confuse Christians

The False Pre-Trib Rapture
As the story goes:
The false pre-tribulation rapture was invented by a Jesuit priest named Francisco Ribera (1537-1591). Ribera was commanded to create a new eschatological doctrine that would combat the historical Protestant view that the Catholic church was one of the beasts written of in the book of Revelation.

A second Jesuit priest, Manuel De Lacunza, wrote a book supporting Ribera’s Futurist doctrine under the pen name “Juan Josafa (Rabbi) Ben Ezra” in 1791. Lacunza took on a fake name in order to mislead Christian people into thinking the book was written by a Jew and not a Jesuit. If the Protestants knew a Jesuit was behind this new doctrine they would have never accepted it.

A third Jesuit priest, Luis De Alcazar, wrote a commentary titled “The Investigation of the Hidden Sense of the Apocalypse” which put forth a second false doctrine, its purpose was to contradict the historical Protestant view. This new doctrine was called “Preterism” and basically espoused that the Emperor Nero was the Antichrist and that the prophecies in book of Revelation were fulfilled by 70 A.D.

Both new doctrines, Futurism and Preterism, were created by the Jesuits in order to deceive Protestant Christians and to obfuscate the prophecies of Revelation. Both the book of Daniel and the book of Revelation clearly define the Catholic church to be loyal to Satan and not to God. We’re talking about the Elite hierarchy of the Catholic Church (The Pope and most of his cardinals) not the everyday catholic who goes to church every Sunday.

The Jesuits passed their doctrine onto Edward Irving (1792-1834), a Scottish Presbyterian and forerunner of the Pentecostal and Charismatic movements. Irving translated Lacunza’s work from Spanish into English in a book titled“The Coming of Messiah in Glory and Majesty,” published in London in 1827 by L.B. Seeley and Sons.

Edward Irving was a Charismatic preacher from Scotland and had a small congregation. A young girl (15-years old) by the name of Margaret McDonald had a series of visions in the early 1830s. These visions supported a pre-tribulation rapture of the saints as established in the writings of Francisco Ribera. source

Basically, all these false interpretations of prophecies, Pre-Tribulation rapture, Futurism and preterism are all made up by the Jesuits. Futurism and Preterism, so that the Vatican isn't identified (even though they are the only ones that fulfil ever prophecy description in Daniel and Revelation about the anti-christ power), and Pre-Trib so that Christian's are lulled in a false sense of confidence, that there is no need for them to fight tyranny because they will be taken away from it before it happens.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

I think more or less he was showing you why it's not a feminine brain as the universe doesn't seem to get emotionally compromised.
Thanks for clearing that up.
*in a slightly sarcastic tone

"The universe" is uncaring, especially about living beings, whether they live or die, as long as it gets to recycle all the bits.
edit on 16-3-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
A lot of people believe that your going to be judged on sins in your life span. The truth of the matter is your being judged every second. When you run your mouth when you shouldn't of You might have a lot of problems in your life where you normally wouldn't.

You might find yourself lonely and possibly a virgin and have little life experience. Or you could be backwards.

Point being here karma is the judge of things. Any "god" walking the earth judging isn't judging sins. If this was true he would have to condemn himself.

Your being judged on advancement and agenda. Are you what we want in space? Do we want a race of people travelling the stars judging and stereotyping everything it sees?

No!

Do we want people in space who are incompetent in that they have an inability to see truth even if it is an emotionally sensitive topic?

NO!

But the truth is it's natural there growing pains!

Growing pains that can be removed with the right education and environment while growing up. That's why I'am sure sooner or later we will see depopulation.

Bad seeds only sprout bad seeds. Seeds being thoughts and views planets in the minds of the young.

To ensure the future sometimes we have to let go of the past...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

And that's why the universe isn't inside a female brain.
In Hinduism there is this belief or saying that the universe is inside a part of the body, somewhere, of one of the gods or whatever.
I think that this idea is also carried over into the Sikh religion, except it is one god in particular, being more like a sort of monotheistic type religion, as opposed to Hinduism which isn't.
Revelation, it is believed by many biblical scholars who study that book in particular, is influenced by 'eastern' thought, though from a closer source, namely the Parthians, which would be sort of the remnants of, and inheritor of, the old Persian Empire, with ideas from the Iranian Plateau.
I sort of doubt that John in Revelation is making reference to that concept, and I haven't run across that being said in any of the commentaries I have read on Revelation.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

A lot of people believe that your going to be judged on sins in your life span.
I am assuming that you are talking about judgment because Revelation refers to judgment, and this is a thread about Revelation.
I can imagine that somewhere in the back of the collective mind of the sources that John was drawing on to articulate his vision, is the old Israelite story we find in the Old Testament about the judgment of Egypt that was brought upon it by the resistance of Pharaoh against the will of God.
One in John's time could possibly have drawn a parallel between that ancient situation, and the one they found themselves in currently, which was this great imperial power, this time Rome, resisting God's will in the spreading of the Gospel of Jesus of an alternative kingdom on earth, a spiritual one rather than a materialistic one that was being promoted by the gospel of the imperial cult, one that recognized a terrestrial ruler rather than a heavenly one (as in Jesus as Lord ruling at the right hand of God).
So, one could carry over that principle to the now, which caused Egypt to succumb, to see an inevitable set of catastrophes of an even larger scale befalling the entire world, and including a more general judgment evolving every person, living and dead, since they have been presented this choice of worshiping God (following Jesus' way, or following a basically wicked way that the Romans practiced).

edit on 18-3-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

LOL...you've always been endearingly likeable to me, despite our differences in beliefs. A spiritual conundrum to say the least.

Awww, Sugar, I deeply long for you to be given a revelation of Infinite Truth. We would cut-up and laugh ourselves into delirium on the other side. I do not say this in judgment, nor to imply or insinuate such, as the fate of souls is not to be minded by men, we are simply to love each other and treat each other with respect and dignity, regardless of reciprocation.
Only God can see the heart, and only God knows how the wheat will separate from the chaff in the end. I can tell you in all certainty though, right now, you are settling on beliefs that will sell you short when that time comes. Even now, you are being robbed of the degree of spiritual abundance and depth of Truth intended for you. You are loved and desired not only by your true Creator, but also by your brothers and sisters that make up His dwelling place.

For various reasons I will have to leave ATS very soon, but I feel that my participation on here was not in vain. I truly hope that the part of me that will be left on ATS to be read by whatever pilgrim stumbles across it, will sow good fruit. Even if it helps just one, single person, then my cup overflows.

Vaya Con Dios, Hermano. Do not settle for less as this raging battle for souls reaches it's consummation.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

For various reasons I will have to leave ATS very soon, but I feel that my participation on here was not in vain. I truly hope that the part of me that will be left on ATS to be read by whatever pilgrim stumbles across it, will sow good fruit.

Personally, I think you are the best example of a Christian poster on ATS. I have not had too many conversations with you on the forum before but in reading your posts and seeing your considerate and intelligent responses I can feel your character and know that your participation will be greatly missed

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join