It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of Revelation - Decoded in all it's Glory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm not going to do direct quotes you should have a Holy Bible handy anyway if your reading this.

By the way this is my last thread! ENJOY!

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast is 666 - 6 carbon also the 6 senses of man.

the 7 heads are the 7 continents! The 10 horns are the 10 races of man. Caucasian,African,Asian,Middle eastern,Native American,Indian,Mexican,Eskimo,South American, and the one nobody would think of the Hybrid race. Yes the mix of any of the above. 2 full bloods of opposite race create hybrid.

May not be something we see in consensus but there it is.

the 7 names of blasphemy are the 7 sins. We could even go 7 chakras. 7 world religions, 7 names of lucifer, we could even go 7 planetary signs of witch craft which are also 7 Sephiroth in qabbalah.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

Here are the names of the four horsemen.

Conquest: Oriax (59)
War: Alloces (52)
Famine: Vine (45)
Death: Sabnock (43)

Here is the name of the angel that causes an Earthquake

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Agares (2) He's an old man that rides a crocodile!

Anyway the whole book of revelation is a man scrying and using witchcraft to behold the days of NOW.

The woman who marries Jesus is a witch. Jesus throughout the book is called the beast. When everyone gets the mark of the beast they get the mark of god here is the proof.

1. (witch)

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God,

2. (mark fo god) -This is after we hear about the mark of the beast and his supposed downfall -

3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

The dragon and the harlot are Jesus and his bride here is the proof that the dragons agenda is the same as gods.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Now in the above scripture what is being said here is that the beast is sitting amongst the 10 kings of the 10 races of people they are not kings because the world belongs to the beast but they are as delegates of those races and the 7 continents of the world think of it as the UN. They have become one people. THE BEAST UNITES THE WORLD!

Proof it's all witch craft:

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

I'm sure the rest of it you can figure out for yourself. Remember there is no chosen people of god!

The wife is the reincarnate of Inanna!
edit on 11-3-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Wait. Mexican is a RACE ?

Okay, I'm going back for more.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Please realize what I just did in this thread. I basically made the Christian faithful look ridiculous as god wallowed in sin the whole time.

And deceived! Why? When men and women use witchcraft to talk to god or delegates of god they become Dependant and can't think for themselves. Also it's also a test to see if you can figure it out. Can you put god and the devil together as one?

After the bible tells you god is all. Beginning and end. That means god is the chomo that lives on the block and the poor man who lost his job after helped people all his life.

Judge not children of the earth! For you shall know your place soon enough.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

It had to be dumbed down so people can understand what I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The Revelation correctly interpreted by someone with such a name and avatar - I think not.

His last thread? Good!
edit on 11-3-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I am curious...the interpretation of the book of Revelation that you have presented here; where and/or from who did you get your information from?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Interesting thread.... please continue

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

Mi-Cha-El

That's how it's wrote in the bible in revelations.

If you remember my threads on sumerian language. If you remember Jungle Book. What was the snakes name kah right? In indian Kah means snake.

Me-Snake-Fell.

You'll notice in the scripture the dragon was cast out of heaven!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I am curious...the interpretation of the book of Revelation that you have presented here; where and/or from who did you get your information from?

Besides my library of books I'm all the source I need.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

"The sea", is Mediterranean Sea. The only Sea known to John.

P.S. It's "Revelation", singular. The revealing of Jesus Christ.

edit on 12-3-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Forgive me Metalholic, but if the writers of the bible meant to say what your translation is, why didnt they just say that in the first place? Why come up with some confusing and convoluted analogies for things as simple as races, continents, etc...?

It seems to add unnecessary complexity.

ADDITION: I now see what you did there:-)
edit on 12-3-2013 by mrperplexed because: clarity

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mrperplexed

It did!

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings

The whole book is a poem written by scrying! And messing with spirits.

The bible is pretty upfront! Go back and read what I said those scriptures meant(re read it) you'll see it's very in your face with it.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

By your logic John ACCURATELY knew of the 10 races of man, the continents, etc. But was misinformed of the 5 Oceans: Atlantic, Pacific, Arctic, Southern and Indian, and the 113 seas. Help me understand how that makes any sense? Especially if the word is divinely inspired, you would think that the bodies of water on the planet would at least be more accurately measured than the GREATER THAN 99% margin of error that you are trying to pass... If the bible is that wrong about it, what else could it be wrong about? hmmm.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by mrperplexed

The whole book is a poem written by scrying! And messing with spirits.

I believe this was mainly practiced by Mormons - I may be mistaken.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrperplexed

By your logic John ACCURATELY knew of the 10 races of man, the continents, etc. But was misinformed of the 5 Oceans: Atlantic, Pacific, Arctic, Southern and Indian, and the 113 seas. Help me understand how that makes any sense? Especially if the word is divinely inspired, you would think that the bodies of water on the planet would at least be more accurately measured than the GREATER THAN 99% margin of error that you are trying to pass... If the bible is that wrong about it, what else could it be wrong about? hmmm.

That's what people of that culture called the Med Sea, either "The Sea" or "The Great Sea". The seven nations spoken of are also listed in a prophecy in Joel chapter 2. And three of the Antichrist's titles are "King of Babylon" (Iraq), "King of Tyre" (Lebanon), and "Prince of Persia" (Iran). That's the three nations that will give him allegiance in one hour.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrperplexed

That's what people of that culture called the Med Sea, either "The Sea" or "The Great Sea". The seven nations spoken of are also listed in a prophecy in Joel chapter 2. And three of the Antichrist's titles are "King of Babylon" (Iraq), "King of Tyre" (Lebanon), and "Prince of Persia" (Iran). That's the three nations that will give him allegiance in one hour.

Jesus is a white man who looks like a reincarnated middle eastern. He is born in New Jerusalem (United States)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

And what was Bethlehem? Boston?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

New means new location!

Who gave the jews there land back?

New Jerusalem!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link