It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy turns himself into green hulk using radiation from a solar flare.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I just watched an old episode of The Hulk on netflix. David Banner runs across a case where another "hulk" was spotted so he goes there and finds the lab and lab assistant. The lab wasnt as advanced as the one Banner used to initially blast himself with the gamma rays. There was a strange skylight in the ceiling (which was nothing more than a mobile home skylight) and David and the assistant were trying to figure out what its function was, then they found a chart of solar flare activity for theprevious years. The other scientist was amplifying the radiation from the solar flares through the skylight into a pointed tube to try and cure stuff and accidentally turned his assistant into a mini hulk. Its pretty funny, the skinny hulk is old and looks like a leprachaun(pardon my spelling,disarono) its a super classic 2 part series if you like the Hulk. Its also funny that they were using solar flares. Old shows like The Hulk, Wonder Woman, Planet of the Apes and many more touch on stuff that I hear on coast to coast sometimes. Maybe not in The Hulk but the writers of some of that stuff were really in the know back then, probably reading Popular science or Omni ? Bye the way if you read this title and thought that a guy really did that Im so laughing at you right now.LOL
edit on 11-3-2013 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jazztrance

Old shows like The Hulk, Wonder Woman, Planet of the Apes and many more touch on stuff that I hear on coast to coast sometimes.

Where do you think the Reptilian idea came from?

It's not surprising that older science fiction material is now used as "science fact" by people...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
I just watched an old episode of The Hulk on netflix. David Banner runs across a case where another "hulk" was spotted so he goes there and finds the lab and lab assistant. The lab wasnt as advanced as the one Banner used to initially blast himself with the gamma rays. There was a strange skylight in the ceiling (which was nothing more than a mobile home skylight) and David and the assistant were trying to figure out what its function was, then they found a chart of solar flare activity for theprevious years. The other scientist was amplifying the radiation from the solar flares through the skylight into a pointed tube to try and cure stuff and accidentally turned his assistant into a mini hulk. Its pretty funny, the skinny hulk is old and looks like a leprachaun(pardon my spelling,disarono) its a super classic 2 part series if you like the Hulk. Its also funny that they were using solar flares. Old shows like The Hulk, Wonder Woman, Planet of the Apes and many more touch on stuff that I hear on coast to coast sometimes. Maybe not in The Hulk but the writers of some of that stuff were really in the know back then, probably reading Popular science or Omni ? Bye the way if you read this title and thought that a guy really did that Im so laughing at you right now.LOL

You forgot to mention The Six Million Dollar Man!!!

Here he is fighting Bigfoot (who turns out to be a robot made by aliens)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yeah that bigfoot was creepy when I was a kid, and the spinning tunnel..whoa

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jazztrance

Ha ha I remember seeing those episodes when I was a kid; I was like how is tall skinny string bean Hulk as strong or stronger than regular bulked out Hulk? You could say yeah it was from the meteorite...but his clothes were all torn up too indicating that he had some muscle bulge to tear them up...too where those muscles went I dunno. Yeah it's fun to nit pick bad casting...I guess Lou was the only body builder available or willing, or budget too low for two guys to play 2nd hulks part

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Nice one; I forgot how they made this show into an hour...film for a half hour show, then super slow mo 1/2 of that half hour, some how that equals an hour :p I was glued when I was a kid; now it's hard to watch...lets see 3 minutes of slow mo running for no real reason.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

I had the biggest crush on Jamie Summers....

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

If you jumped off of everything making the dunnnaaunnna noise; that's only natural seeing how you're the bionic man and all, the bionic girlfriend comes with the job

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
here he is:

AG

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I never noticed until now that his name is David and not Bruce.
How strange.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Nice one; I forgot how they made this show into an hour...film for a half hour show, then super slow mo 1/2 of that half hour, some how that equals an hour :p I was glued when I was a kid; now it's hard to watch...lets see 3 minutes of slow mo running for no real reason.

Haha! I used to play 'Six Million Dollar Man' when I was a kid, by running around in slow motion in my house, while making that "tcha-tcha-tcha-tcha" sound effect they always play.

My parents could never figure out what the heck I was doing!

top topics

join