It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary about Sleep Paralysis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jaytay

I doubt you could put pin most sufferers down to such things. I'd bet the majority of peoples links to the occult start and stop with watching an episode of the X Files or Buffy the vampire slayer a couple of times in the past. I sure as hell didn't have a violent or ruined childhood.

Perhaps something else triggers it, the only thing that sticks out in my mind that was in any way traumatising around that age, was watching my mother go into a complete spaz and almost put her hands through the kitchen window trying top get dads attention out in the garden when she found out my great gran had passed away.

Could be hereditary is some way, but thus far I've had no reports of my kids having any bother and it's not like they'd keep that sort of thing to themselves.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Diggz

I was just scanning this thread again because I just had another episode of SP last night! I have only had a few in my life and commented earlier in this thread that I wouldn't worry about having more as you get older. Whoa, I wasn't ready for that.

Mine was wierd because I was lying on my stomach and when I was suddenly concious and knew I was in my room and started trying to move but couldn't it felt like the bed was shaking and this loud noise like a machine of some sort making the bed vibrate. I couldn't even talk or make any sound. I think my eyes were closed and I didn't see anything, I just struggled for what seemed like a good minute and finally came out of it. Then I just went back to sleep.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

I bet those who haven't had such an experience look at us as crazy, the same way those who say they've had an ET or Alien encounter.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Diggz

I'm sure they do, as they think those of us who have experienced hauntings as well are crazy no doubt.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join