It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Aliens / ETs / Beings / Entities, what are they?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
RED Alien/ ET / Entities what are they ?

Anyone have any info on small red alien like beings. They have an almost neon soft red to orange colour, outer edges seemed to glow with yellow. They are very short, very quick almost square like and speak very fast.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It seems that you know everything for them.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Red Aliens

Are Red Lectroids, they are from Planet 10.

Fortunately, and unfortunately, ATS member Phage is one; maybe ask him.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Anyone have any info on small red alien like beings. They have an almost neon soft red to orange colour, outer edges seemed to glow with yellow. They are very short, very quick almost square like and speak very fast.

Ohh please
Clearly you had some kind of experience with these red alien beings, perhaps you should start by telling your story, that would also help to find more information you would find useful in your quest for knowledge

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I thought this is what would be said but do hope someone can share somthing valid

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Salarians - but they've been seen with different color pigmentation.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Were you abducted by them or possibly have photos of one or maybe a video? I mean i could easily make a thread stating there are rainbow aliens, doesn't mean they are real unless i have some kind of proof they are. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Thanks but salarian is not it , they are small, neon red orange in colour, regardless of what is said someone may share something or have seen somthing similar
edit on 11-3-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

There has been a picture that has been posted on here before him not sure how to find it again now but I'm sure someone will know. It's of a red glowing - translucent like (alien?) humanoid form.

Another story I remember reading of a sighting of a similar description creature. If I remember correctly the person seen it crept down on all four and start to run at the person's vehicle like a lion and than come up on two feet.
I remember it being described like the picture red-yellow glow/translucent.

Never heard names or planets associated until now.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots

Red Aliens

Why does everyone feel the need to bring Phage into every single thread?

On topic- I've never heard of such an alien. Where did you originally hear about these? Have you seen one?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sounds like they might be manifestations of your root chakra in symbolic form.

/shrug

edit on 11-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990

Originally posted by Bybyots

Red Aliens

Why does everyone feel the need to bring Phage into every single thread?

On topic- I've never heard of such an alien. Where did you originally hear about these? Have you seen one?

Oh hai, I'm phage's self elected Intern.

OP, you really haven't given us much to go on here. My conclusion is you are phishing.

Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm going to withold judgement about the existence of these beings until Phage weighs in.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yep Phage will know about such things for sure......

Tell s some more if you can...i know you are witholding because you want to compare others claims with what you experienced.....(not a bad plot)
But just hold back a detail ot two and let us run with the rest ok?
id never heard of a red species before this........are they new here? Seriously are they?
or can you divulge?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Laugha while you can monkey boy.
Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife. Doomed is your soul and damned is your life!

edit on 3/11/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey, hey hey, now, Lizardo, don't be mean. We don't have to be mean. 'Cuz you know what they say?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Im not sure how to describe this but I will try. It was saterday eveing and the sky was clear, it wasnt long before clouds started appearing from the west. I noticed that the clouds had an odd shape to them, almost as if the front was pointed like a craft. then I noticed a being stearing this craft and what I found very strange was that it was all in the clouds, the clouds was formed like this, the wind started to blow and not long later...I was sort of sleeping in the lounge when I awakened and saw these beings, they started descending from a craft, almost like a fireman sliding down a pole. Many of them started comming, all of them and the craft were the same coulour as what I described in the bigining. The only thing I clearly remember thinking was that somthing was familiar about this and I couldnt place it amongst some kind of panic. They were thrying to show me a red box that was also glowing.... Maybe this was an Astral experience but I feel these beings are real ...was trusting that someone else would have experienced somthing similar.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

There is only one website that I have read, that mentions red aliens.

helloearth.info...

You can read the transcript.

I hope this helps.
edit on 12-3-2013 by AlwaysWonder because: adding

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

You have just described Spongebob Squarepants little sister!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

I thought about that already when trying to describe what these little beings looked like, but no blue turquose eyes like spongebob, more like what the reborn christians would describe as little red devils, small, many of them, move very fast for such short beings, talk very fast, sounds almost like pac man but with a more masculine voice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join