It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As cardinals gather to elect Pope, Catholic officials break into a sweat over news that €23m inves

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

VOTE 1 PEDO BEAR!!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjhead1
I wish everyone would stop believing in fairy tales and stories like MOST of us did when we were kids.

Replace "Jesus" with "Thor" everywhere you see it and then see if you take it seriously....

Hmmph...been doing so for years (not exactly that example, but the point you're making) - what happens to me when I do that is that I take all of them even more seriously than before. For some, I guess, their current perception of reality, coupled with their warped (or lack of) understanding of the distant past, is all they can conceive of. It's rather sad that so many have such narrow and closed mindsets.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

A thought on this - bath houses are hella good fieldcraft spots, and of common use for spies (aka ambassadors, cardinals, etc.) a "gay" bath house is a great place to meet, make deals, pass secrets, etc. It could be nothing more than that (which is, actually a much bigger deal, and far more logical than Vatican investing in a city block so that redhats can get some man-love.)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic

VOTE 1 PEDO BEAR!!

To the abyss!!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hithe Merinos
So i went to check this place up on google maps and wanted to take a closer look with the street view....
Guess what?
There is no street view access to the streets around the residence/sauna. Wonder why?

Here are the coordinates +41° 54' 25.28", +12° 29' 42.26" (41.907021, 12.495071) if you want to check it out for yourself.
Only other street view blackouts in the area are US embassy and Japanese consulate.

Google has their own little band of gay warriors.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
reply to post by MrConspiracy

I am also a catholic and not ashamed to say it either. I agree wholeheartedly with what you say.

The Church is not just those distant old men clad in red sitting in the Sistine Chapel. The Church is every single person who believes in Jesus. This is what catholic means -"universal". We all are Christ's mystic body.

Sadly enough, that body is very ill. Ill with the misdeeds and filth of those up front in the altar, drunk of themselves, destroying the lives of those they were sworn to protect and teach. Ill with the power and wealth they have amassed throughout the centuries. Covering themselves in the gold delivered by the tithing poor.

It's really painful to see every single day, in sites like ATS, in the comments sections to most news outlets, almost everywhere, so much scorn, hate and spite for the Church. But being absolutely honest and sincere about it, this scorn has been well earned by those in power, and a massive cleaning is in order. The gangrene is there and is puting the whole body in risk of death.

Probably all this hate and persecution is what is needed to clean the house and make it holy again.

I long for the days when being a Catholic Christian is again a revolutionary act.

People, seriously, not all of us catholics are pedophiles or lust for power or money. I can assure you that 99% of us are good, God-fearing people, trying our best to love our neighbour and make sense of it all. Don't cast the sins of some in the heads of us all.

edit on 12-3-2013 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

But yet you are still a Catholic. You don't have to be a Catholic to believe in Jesus Christ and follow his example. You don't have to go to that building of sin every Sunday to be saved. In fact, since you have failed to rebel against the evils of the Catholic Church it is almost a certainty that you won't be saved. i truly believe Catholics return as the children of Bangladesh. Good thing for you all, that i will come back as that long awaited benevolent dictator of the world. So many lessons for me to teach you.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by Biigs

They are bedrooms for the little children who come over and stay. Remember the age of consent in the Vatican and in their diplomatic residences is only 12. They don't break any laws that way.

P

So Michael Jackson isn't really dead?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There's a new Pope.

Whomever he is, the new Pope is expected to address the adoring throngs.

Will the new Pope speak about the Boy Scouts of America?

CAN A GAY BOY SCOUT SHARE A TENT WITH ANOTHER SCOUT SURVEY
usnews.nbcnews.com... e&ocid=msnhp&pos=1

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join