It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails cast shadow on google earth?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by TriForce

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by TriForce

however it is the quality of his info that is more important - his comes from sources that you can check for yourself.

So, pretty much everyone else here is required to "provide a source," except Phage?

Which part of "his comes from sources that you can check for yourself" did you not comprehend?

And which part of "everyone else is supposed to provide sources and not be expected to look for themselves" did you not understand?

the bit where it does not actually appear in the post I erplied to, which is included above.

You should check your sources better...

Thats all I ever see on this site.."Wheres your source huh? im not looking it up" blah blah whatever. Just because im not all over phages D*** like everyone else, you get all smartassy.. lol

Or you could write something that makes sense.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Or you could write something that makes sense

Nobody else appeared to misunderstand what I said, maybe you should learn some reading comprehension.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The 1st part of your message refers to something that was never said and then castigated me for not replying to it. So that is invention of "evidence" and setting a strawman.

The 2nd part is incomprehensible gibberish which "everyone" (= 1 other person) did not actually address much at all.

Thanks for the suggestion - but I'm fine with my comprehension skills.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Well I agree that aircraft exhausts are not so innocent, though I would say not so harmless, as there is no intent in their creation beyond transport. I also agree that lots of things have been and can be done with aircraft. They are very versatile indeed.

However I think that the small matter of contrails having been sampled, analysed and studied trumps any claims about what chemtrails 'might' be by some excitable chaps on the Internet. I'm still waiting for the evidence that links 'trails' to GE. Seriously. Some guys reading about GE dispersal proposals and theories, then looking at contrails and thinking it might look the same doesn't cut it for me. There are many reasons why GE SRM techniques would look nothing like contrails at all. These include the dispersal of small particles 7 miles high. I don't see how anyone would see that at all, much less an instant thick cloudy trail. Now, if the water content of the trail was to freeze immediately in super saturated air at minus 30 degrees, I understand how that would leave a highly visible trail.

Do you see my position?.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

There is no such thing as Chem trails your just seeing things.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I see things of the nature of chem trails over my house, living near an air field, and become overly paranoid about inhalant toxicity. I have not recently attempted to do a google earth over my neck of the woods, but this thread inspires me to consider trying.

Normal jet trails are such a commonality I could probably easily capture such on a google earth search.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LokiToo

I see things of the nature of chem trails over my house, living near an air field, and become overly paranoid about inhalant toxicity.

And what are these things of nature makes you think they are chemtrails?

Living near an airfield has no impact on seeing those white lines in the sky, which btw are contrails from overflights.

If paranoid about inhaling toxins from a plane then I can't imagine what this would do to you?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join