It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this could be the worst thing ever, or the best outcome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Schizophrenia is no joke my friend. Please seek professional help for your own safety and for that of your loved ones.
edit on 14-3-2013 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Truthermantwo
Whomever or whatever made this is a diabolical genius who learned everything but didn't have good intentions for its use.

InhaleExhale:
Again only a statement God if they spoke could make.

You don't know who or what but know its purpose, how is this possible?

I'd like to offer this in regards to these comments: I know this is not what was intended by these exchanges, but would like to say this about such technology and it uses. Such a technology, is truly the rape of the human mind, what should be the most sacrosanct, in my opinion, place of our "beingness." No one, for any reason, should have the right to control your body remotely, and certainly not your mind. I see no defense possible for this, and the intrusion into a human mind, I think, can be termed nothing more or less than pure evil.

edit on 14-3-2013 by tetra50 because: clarification on who was saying what

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Still trying to convince the rest of the world that we are all controlled by your machine, eh?

I am sure that nothing but positive things have come from that right?

And surely you are the first human EVER to think along those lines. What fresh ideas you have!

Let me ask you a few things though.

How has your social life changed since you got into conspiracies?

What does your friends and family think about your machine?

Do you have a job?

Do you have a spouse?

Do you find it difficult to focus on day to day items (shopping, cleaning, etc.)?

I know that you actually ARE delusional. And I can only hope that you will realize it sooner rather than later.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This games is a very interesting games. i also like this games.this games is also uploaded in my computer.i played this game very well.,

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lastalvast234
This games is a very interesting games. i also like this games.this games is also uploaded in my computer.i played this game very well.,

So what is this an admission that your hacking my computer or are you just thinking you can make me paranoid. im not paranoid, nor am i dellusional, but nice try. It's not a coincidence that for over the last 100 years people who hear voices or get induced pain think its a machine. And why can i destroy, like im doing today again..and it directly gets quietter with each thing i do.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
cool

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

He didn't say anything about any computers being hacked. In fact, his sentence made no sense at all.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

He didn't say anything about any computers being hacked. In fact, his sentence made no sense at all.

I couldn't really interpret his message either. it was an assumption on my part. Ive gathered more information about this happening to me but it's so complicated i dont have the proper words to describe it. Ill say this though.

its programmable

it can do so much im afraid of disconnecting because there are people or something else that sound human trying to use it to do something bad to us all. Currently they changed frequencies so i dont hear anything but random vocal sounds that dont make sense. I cannot say anymore. but do not try to contact anything with your thoughts or you may be deceived or you will not be pleased with what you may experience down the road.
I have a bad feeling about where this is going. I just want these damned technologies out of my body and to be left alone.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Dude, let´s assume that you are right. What harm would it make to look up a professional and talk about it?

A psychologist or maybe even just a family member or friend.

I also had to notice that you ignore the questions about the differences in your social life. Am I hitting a sore spot here?

You have to at least acknowledge that there have been thousands of people like yourself in the past with similar claims. I mean this you can´t ignore, right?

If you acknowlegde that, then ask yourself how they came to believe that. Ask yourself if there is a least a minute chance of you being wrong.

You do not seem to be open to rational arguments anymore, which means you are already way, way gone on your side of the world.

Trust a guy who has been where you are right now (albeit not THAT far gone), there is no machine. The world is what you make of it more or less. And you have created a very dark and scary place for yourself.

Again: How has family life changed since you found out about the machine?

How are friends? Have a spouse? How have your daily routines changed?

At least TRY to be objective!

I sincerely hope that you´re under 25 btw.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit

Dude, let´s assume that you are right. What harm would it make to look up a professional and talk about it?

A psychologist or maybe even just a family member or friend.

I also had to notice that you ignore the questions about the differences in your social life. Am I hitting a sore spot here?

You have to at least acknowledge that there have been thousands of people like yourself in the past with similar claims. I mean this you can´t ignore, right?

If you acknowlegde that, then ask yourself how they came to believe that. Ask yourself if there is a least a minute chance of you being wrong.

You do not seem to be open to rational arguments anymore, which means you are already way, way gone on your side of the world.

Trust a guy who has been where you are right now (albeit not THAT far gone), there is no machine. The world is what you make of it more or less. And you have created a very dark and scary place for yourself.

Again: How has family life changed since you found out about the machine?

How are friends? Have a spouse? How have your daily routines changed?

At least TRY to be objective!

I sincerely hope that you´re under 25 btw.

If im so dellusional then why have i taught others who hear these my techniques and they work for them?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Well that One is Easy. You are Talking about People who believe in your machine, obviously your Methods work for them. It is like curing a made-up desease.

The question rather is why only a select few conspiracy Theorists like yourself are affected by your machine.

Your answer obviously is that we are just sheeple who Dont know that we are being controlled. Well if normal People can live happy Lives, raise their childen in peace and be perfectly Content, where is the influence of your machine?

Shouldnt it affect all People the same?

Let me ask you this: do you not see at least a chance of being wrong about this? Have you reached perfection? If you are not Open to arguments because of your strong belief in the machine, then you are Not objective anymore.

In the end you have to believe what you want. You should at least try to stay objective though

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit

Well that One is Easy. You are Talking about People who believe in your machine, obviously your Methods work for them. It is like curing a made-up desease.

The question rather is why only a select few conspiracy Theorists like yourself are affected by your machine.

Your answer obviously is that we are just sheeple who Dont know that we are being controlled. Well if normal People can live happy Lives, raise their childen in peace and be perfectly Content, where is the influence of your machine?

Shouldnt it affect all People the same?

Let me ask you this: do you not see at least a chance of being wrong about this? Have you reached perfection? If you are not Open to arguments because of your strong belief in the machine, then you are Not objective anymore.

In the end you have to believe what you want. You should at least try to stay objective though

Im abandoning talking about this here, it's obviously going nowhere and ive come to the conclusion it's not good to talk about. We all have our battles in life, mine is with something mysterious.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Lol, yeah. I am sorry for bringing too much logic to the party. Keep on fighting the man Brother!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
My beliefs are that this "device" can take a moment of our lives and see the possibility or innevitibility from that moment based on neural activity and perhaps something else, which gives them the ability to in realtime through a sophisticated transmission system to tell us to do or not do something before a possible event occurs

You have just described how the unconscious mind works almost but then you went way off in the wrong direction in my opinion and started describing everything in a bizarre and slightly paranoid fashion.

There is no device other than the mind or you could call it the brain. What you choose to feed it with is the "perhaps something else" that you are talking about.

But hey, I could be wrong and you could be right but I put my knowledge into practice to make a living and raise funds for charities where I live to help others.

Anyways, not an attack just my thoughts when reading some of what you have said.
edit on 24-3-2013 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Ok, let us take this seriously ok?

Here is a simple querstion:

Would those implants show on an MRI or X-RAY?

And as they probably don´t in your world, why?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join