It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this could be the worst thing ever, or the best outcome

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Im putting this in this forum because I frankly don't know who built it or figured it out. But there is a conspiracy behind the voices i hear. They have been attampting to affect the true God with this psychic technology they are using on me. It's a multi-tiered system and it seems to create programs in place of someones actual thoughts to interpret what is being said, but it won't allow names or classified information to be passed through it to me at least. "They" have some kind of device that can pull people or minds into it if you have the technology in you, which i think only "chosen" people have this. I know how crazy this sounds, but my beliefs are this is the most evil anyone could come up with. They named it "voice of God" technology for a reason. They created a false reality that can contact beings through time, perhaps only on earth, perhaps more, but this should never be experimented with, or used or even brought to intrigue in your minds, you must fight it by living the correct path in life and let the chosen handle it. Voices and hauntings, it has something that can do what we call miracles of reality. Moving objects, making aparitions appear, changing time around us or in our minds eye. Inducing states of fear, there are things id rather not tell you, but i felt now was the time to say this. Godspeed, believe what you will.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So why didn't they just prevent me from reading and understanding this classified information by using the secret technology you describe ?

I mean if they can not even protect THIS from getting out, the whole thing appears pretty useless to me.

Where did you find the intel anyways ? Written with magic ink on a document inside a cornflakes pack ?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
So why didn't they just prevent me from reading and understanding this classified information by using the secret technology you describe ?

I mean if they can not even protect THIS from getting out, the whole thing appears pretty useless to me.

Where did you find the intel anyways ? Written with magic ink on a document inside a cornflakes pack ?

I take mockery as one of two things, genuine disbelief or articlutated attack. They only intereact with technology on a superficial level, like blocking a credit card transaction or temporarily disabling a computer. But as i stated it's being dealt with.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A source would be useful
At least some kind of evidence

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Truthermantwo has told us in other posts about the schizophrenic episodes he has. These delusions are just that....I am sure that there will be many on here that will dive into and believe this drivel though, as they have on his other posts.

There is nobody out to get you. What makes you SO important that you think there are people wasting valuable time, money and energy just to get you? If what you are talking about had even a grain of truth to it then there has been a LOT of resources spent on YOU. What about you is worth those resources? If you have a secret then it would have been a lot easier to dispose of you than spend as much time and effort on you as you say they are doing.

These posts are getting ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

You are a good lookin man, a little hairy.....But damn stop with the smokes, they will kill you!!

What in the hell are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

First off, you deserve kudos for having the brass to try to talk about something like this. Is this something you just started to experience?

...it seems to create programs in place of someones actual thoughts to interpret what is being said...

Does it override your ability to act as yourself or do you feel that it merely tweaks your thought process?

"They" have some kind of device that can pull people or minds into it if you have the technology in you

Do you experience any physiological changes when this happen? If so (and you are willing -- feel free to send a reply by u2u), I would be interested to hear you describe them.

They named it "voice of God" technology for a reason. They created a false reality that can contact beings through time, perhaps only on earth, perhaps more, but this should never be experimented with, or used or even brought to intrigue in your minds...

Would it be fair to say you did something to initiate this?

...it has something that can do what we call miracles of reality.

Any recurrent patterns in terms of what gets changed? A sort of signature so to speak? Also I am curious are there voices when this happens? Or is it during normal periods that you notice things are out of place?

Sorry my response sounds so clinical. I am not trying to pick you apart. You just said a few things that piqued my interest. I doubt many people here are going to understand what you are describing.

Anyhow interesting thread.
edit on 11-3-2013 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Based on your title only, I would propose the answer could be either. Its your choice. It always is.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

First off, you deserve kudos for having the brass to try to talk about something like this. Is this something you just started to experience?

...it seems to create programs in place of someones actual thoughts to interpret what is being said...

Does it override your ability to act as yourself or do you feel that it merely tweaks your thought process?

"They" have some kind of device that can pull people or minds into it if you have the technology in you

Do you experience any physiological changes when this happen? If so (and you are willing -- feel free to send a reply by u2u), I would be interested to hear you describe them.

They named it "voice of God" technology for a reason. They created a false reality that can contact beings through time, perhaps only on earth, perhaps more, but this should never be experimented with, or used or even brought to intrigue in your minds...

Would it be fair to say you did something to initiate this?

...it has something that can do what we call miracles of reality.

Any recurrent patterns in terms of what gets changed? A sort of signature so to speak? Also I am curious are there voices when this happens? Or is it during normal periods that you notice things are out of place?

Sorry my response sounds so clinical. I am not trying to pick you apart. You just said a few things that piqued my interest. I doubt many people here are going to understand what you are describing.

Anyhow interesting thread.
edit on 11-3-2013 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

Well i wont go into details of how i think it works as im no physicist but it can somehow target people with energies that can communicate verbally. They cause pain generally, although recently i experienced being frozen in bed, and this strange moving energy tried to get in my or take me somewhere, I could hear millions of people thoughts or hearing, like hearing your brain while your listening to tv, thats what i heard. It's very scary stuff.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
*BWEEEEEEEWEWWWWWWWW !!! WIRRRRRRRR *

The technology activated. I must be pretty special eh?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
*BWEEEEEEEWEWWWWWWWW !!! WIRRRRRRRR *

The technology activated. I must be pretty special eh?

My beliefs are that this "device" can take a moment of our lives and see the possibility or innevitibility from that moment based on neural activity and perhaps something else, which gives them the ability to in realtime through a sophisticated transmission system to tell us to do or not do something before a possible event occurs. The voices seem to be part programs controlled by actual beings or humans or other, but they act and sound human and claim to be official. And these controllers seem to know when to tell me to stop doing things to them. Just moving, eating, smoking, drinking seems to affect them. And I can imagine giant balls falling on their equipment and when it hits they get quiet and ask for my help. To me it seems that perhaps they have built stasis chambers or some sort of time device to keep them from aging, and they changed theyre brains with technology so they can sense when someone receives pain, its very complicated to explain. In this experiment it seems self importance isnt a factor, it depends if you rub them the wrong way either by nature or by lifestyle, or your words.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

What makes you SO important that you think there are people wasting valuable time, money and energy just to get you?

Check the OP again, look

They have been attampting to affect the true God with this psychic technology they are using on me.

OP must have a connection or is claiming to be the true god with this claim.

Not knowing who "they" are as the OP has pointed out many times make one wonder about the OPs agenda or makes one concerned for the OPs state of being.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Well i wont go into details of how i think it works as im no physicist but it can somehow target people with energies that can communicate verbally.

Well because serious thoughts and investigation of such would convince you other wise so you choose to stick with your delusion or epiphany as the way you would see it, I have seen it as well but chose to change my perception and allow new epiphanies to enter my mind.

I have been there Trutherman, I am not mocking, If this is what you choose to create then suffer the consequences, trying to lay blame on the unknown is a rather weak escape path for not taking responsibility.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

They cause pain generally, although recently i experienced being frozen in bed, and this strange moving energy tried to get in my or take me somewhere.

That sounds surprisingly similar to sleep paralysis. Did it feel like an electric current was running up and down your body? It's hard to know what to say without answers to the other questions I asked. But you might want to read Monroe's book 'Journeys Out of the Body.'

I could hear millions of people thoughts or hearing, like hearing your brain while your listening to tv...

Here's an excerpt from page 77 of Monroe's second book, 'Far Journeys.' Would you say it is similar to what you experienced (hearing millions of people)?

M Band: Part of energy spectrum commonly used for thought, not electromagnetic, electrical, magnetic, nucleonic, etc. M Band noise is caused by uncontrolled thought.

and pp.126-127,

Here's another description ...

One expression that occurs for the first time in Far Journeys and became an essential component in Monroe’s interpretation of the Universe is the M Band. This, he says, is part of the energy spectrum surrounding the Earth that is commonly used for thought. It is not electronic, electric, magnetic, nucleonic, or anything else. M Band noise is caused by uncontrolled thought. Monroe perceived this as a sort of chaotic cacophony and learned to hurry through it as fast as he could.

www.intuitive-connections.net...

Chapter 10 gives the most cogent account of Monroe's experience with the M Band and why he felt the noise represented uncontrolled thought.

I am capable of out of body experiences myself (though more often then not they're just lucid dreams). During the exit it is not uncommon to experience tinnitus. For me it sounds like someone stepping on styrofoam. A year ago I wrote a tutorial to help people to start to understand and begin to control the experience (thread and accompanying pdf). If you decide to give the tutorial a try. I would be curious if it replicates what you're describing above.

However, I should caution, what you describe in the op sounds dramatically different in the sense that it reads like a waking experience. If that is the case, that's a whole 'nother conversation.
edit on 12-3-2013 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well inhalexhale your reading to far into what i said, i would never claim to be god.

The M band thing is very interesting, but i know from hearing and communications that im dealing with a technology and people or other beings attached to it, when they move it gets quietter, and the programs go mute. So it must be mind/tech operated. Im not always hearing random things, it was just that once. Perhaps sleep paralysys is them using energy to freeze you and read you or experiment? Just because it has a medical name doesn't mean we know fully what happens.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
i have always wondered if technology like this being used on people is a test/preparation for Project Blue Beam.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Standard argument for these kinds of claims. Why you? What makes you so important. Just sayin'

Reply to truthermantwo:
deepthought.newsvine. Do some research. At the very least, you'll sound more believeable, and get less of the same responses. Unwillingness to do this research and site sources quantifying and qualifying your experience and the possibility of the technology, does nothing to help the voracity of your claims.

Good luck to you.

On another note, if this isn't true, I would say shame on you, because it only makes those who truly suffer look like lying idiots. Not saying this is the case, but worth your consideration. If you care about others suffering the same, you owe it to them, to do the research, present it in a coherent, cogent and cohesive manner so that everyone suffering isn't dismissed as your are so often in the threads you present. Please.
edit on 13-3-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well inhalexhale your reading to far into what i said, i would never claim to be god.

I might be, however how could know or say this in your OP without someone assuming you have stepped a little too far of the edge.

They have been attampting to affect the true God with this psychic technology they are using on me.

I didn't really say you were claiming to be God just had to point out that when you say someone is trying to affect the true God would mean you either know the true God, what effects him/her or claiming to be God by saying that. sorry for the way I express myself and try pointing out misunderstandings I have, I believe if we challenge each others experiences just with hard questions perceptions can change. You could be unconsciously sharing your experiences to a public forum to try and change your perception of the world because your conscious view of it makes you a target. just my opinion of a possible reality.

Have you spoken or heard the voice of God ( forget about the technology that the name has been attributed to),
you have said many times you can ask these voices questions and they answer you, Do you believe one of the voices for instance if some of them have a positive nature to them, do you think that it might be God getting his voice in among all the others?

How much of the universe to you believe is external to you?

Science can tell us the universe is about 100,000,000,000 light years in diameter, that's 100 billion LIGHT YEARS, They say that is the size of what is outside of us, so massive to make an individual feel so small, however as far as the imagination and science can take us to look outside of ourselves for discovery the deepest and most distant discoveries possible are found within us, withing our consciousness, our soul, our spirit, our metaphysical being if such exists.

Our beliefs are the the most powerful forces in our minds, they can destroy an individual, a community even a whole race/species.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Our beliefs are the the most powerful forces in our minds, they can destroy an individual, a community even a whole race/species.

This is the reason i feel the urge to share my experiences whether theyre dellusional or not. I've been affected physically along with millions of others, perhaps more over time. And were all describing our experiences as if it were some kind of machine. And I have figured out to some degree how it operates and it scares the living heck out of me. Whomever or whatever made this is a diabolical genius who learned everything but didn't have good intentions for its use. And what is part of it is hurting lifeforms and trying to force wickedness into us through thought inducement. In other words it's trying to trick God or Jesus into unneccessarily judging us incorrectly.
Just think of all those times you freely chose to sin, meaning go against one of Gods commandments or take his name in vane. maybe you don't care but can you be sure that feeling or emotion wasn't triggered by a frequency or something unknown to the public by some %$## who want's a pretend world where they play god? This is what im fighting, remember in the bible when it mentions our enemy as the prince of the air, this system sounds as if it comes from the air. But i know its technological secret. And im looking for the right words to say whenever i hear it to stop it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

nd were all describing our experiences as if it were some kind of machine.

Go deeper then, only a matrix style of a false reality which we could be in would make this rational, would it not?

Whomever or whatever made this is a diabolical genius who learned everything but didn't have good intentions for its use.

Again only a statement God if they spoke could make.

You don't know who or what but know its purpose, how is this possible?

In other words it's trying to trick God or Jesus into unneccessarily judging us incorrectly.

Or it could be God testing us due to humanities awful past and present.

How can anything/body trick that which created all?

But i know its technological secret. And im looking for the right words to say whenever i hear it to stop it.

Spit it out if you know its technological secret, if millions are suffering why not let everyone in on its technological secret.

I will tell what the most powerful word is in the languages spoken by humans, its "No".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join