It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real-life Matrix guy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
At 35:52 in the video below there is a crazy scene of a guy that seems to be shot but ignores it, he then grabs the guys head - the guy shooting sounds really scared. It's just so very weird. The guy looks just like he is one of the agents in the Matrix movie, but the clip does not seem to be from a commersial movie. Anyone know anything about the scene at 35:52 ? The person that posted the video does not say.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm thinking it's an amateur video made to resemble or parody The Matrix movies. But who knows.
edit on 11-3-2013 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Since this clip seems to consist out of randomly assembled scenes from movies and music clips, I figure it is precisely that: a scene from some random movie or music clip. Most likely one of these idiotic vampire movies.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

I've seen everything in this vid but the last clip of the guy you mentioned...that's pretty freaky if it's not home made. I tried finding it but It's seems pretty hard to come by.

edit on 11-3-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It is inevitable Mr Anderson

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Its a Guy called Derren Brown he's an English magician/hypnotist, he does one off shows where he brain washes one person into beliveing certain things are happening, i belive this one was Zombie Apocolypse

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It almost looks like he grabs the guys head and then leans over it to bite into his skull...maybe a zombie flick of some kind?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I recognized it the 2nd time i watched, got to admit, that clip looks kinda cool, but alas, its from a prank video, a great one though.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I think the scene at 35:52 is a clip from a Derren Brown episode. Looks like the one where he hypnotized a guy and made him go through a "real-life" zombie shooting scenario. Here's a video of it on YouTube (warning -- language):

ETA: I see some others beat me to it.

edit on 3/11/2013 by Stryde because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyWarrior
I recognized it the 2nd time i watched, got to admit, that clip looks kinda cool, but alas, its from a prank video, a great one though.

Lol, case solved! That can't be healthy for people, though...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Why am I thinking this is from the movie Constatine ?
Really looks familiar and that does look like Keanu in the black coat.

Nevermind.. didn't see the video above.
Kindly disregard

edit on 11-3-2013 by Eshel because: (no reason given)

top topics

join