It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 disaster dreams 2 nights in a row...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Your fire dream interests me. I've never dreamed about a drone or a missle. How long ago was that one? It just seems strange, if it's recent, that it could correlate with all the mess with north Korea.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Hey fictitious,this was also round a year+a half ago,i went through a stage for a while there,where i had very vivid dreams,lots of symbolism,rather profound.Now in the fire dream,the "bad guy" ,the global firebug,was symbolised by a person on a site i used to frequent at the time.The reason my psyche must have chosen this specific person,was that i had other dreams of him too,before the firedream,of a very disturbing nature,sickening really.But in those dreams his atrocities were on the micro-level,serial killer type stuff.I just got a bad,really awful vibe from this person even before these dreams of him.So my mind must have picked him as the stereotypical archvillain-some one who loves inflicting death+destruction.This was before the whole drone matter became such a worry for American citizens,and NK started acting up so alarmingly,like i said,this was also about a year+a half ago.In fact,as i was typing the reply to your post,was the first time my mind made the connection that the loathsome flying thing,a cross between a plane+a missile,would most likely point to a drone-one of those lightbulb moments-i feel a bit like a dunce now:-D ive been reading about the drone controversy for months! The guy who wanted to burn the world in my dream,btw,in real life is a wealthy person who is based in a country in the UK,and has ties to the Arab Emirates.But i doubt if thats pertinent, logic tells me he was used by my psyche as an avatar for an agent naturally unknown to me.Love the llama btw-they're Such cute animals,seeing a llama's face always makes me smile.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

Thank you for the prompt answer.

Seeing that not a single one desaster dream, posted here on this forum, has ever come true, do you have reason to believe that your dreams might be anything else but dreams, most likely caused by your subconsciousness processing things you read here ?

I definitely am not saying the dreams are prophetic, but they are strange for me. I have never, ever had a dream that put me at a definite location. That in itself is strange. I do consider myself intuitive, but that usually has to do with only my life and friend's lives. People frequently call me to ask how some situation will turn out, and I give warnings to people a lot when I have bad feelings, but never have I used a dream to formulate an opinion or take as prophetic.

Since I had two disaster dreams in a row, I felt like I should post it. If I have another one tonight, then maybe I'll think more of it. For now, it's just very strange....and that word Centric is bothering me.

Don't you just love it when you have to defend your decision to make a dream thread in a dream related forum?
Yes, high tech hippie is really really super fun to talk to!!! I don't know what it is about him but he just really has a way to make one feel at ease and comfortable in their own surroundings, doesn't he??

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by fictitious

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

Thank you for the prompt answer.

Seeing that not a single one desaster dream, posted here on this forum, has ever come true, do you have reason to believe that your dreams might be anything else but dreams, most likely caused by your subconsciousness processing things you read here ?

I definitely am not saying the dreams are prophetic, but they are strange for me. I have never, ever had a dream that put me at a definite location. That in itself is strange. I do consider myself intuitive, but that usually has to do with only my life and friend's lives. People frequently call me to ask how some situation will turn out, and I give warnings to people a lot when I have bad feelings, but never have I used a dream to formulate an opinion or take as prophetic.

Since I had two disaster dreams in a row, I felt like I should post it. If I have another one tonight, then maybe I'll think more of it. For now, it's just very strange....and that word Centric is bothering me.

Don't you just love it when you have to defend your decision to make a dream thread in a dream related forum?
Yes, high tech hippie is really really super fun to talk to!!! I don't know what it is about him but he just really has a way to make one feel at ease and comfortable in their own surroundings, doesn't he??

I didn't mind his prodding so much. Just collecting information for the most part was how I saw it. No one has been rude or anything, so all is good in my book. Thanks for sticking up for me though.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Wow so it was a while back. I'm glad you finally made the drone connection. I think we are definitely going to start seeing a lot more negative action involving them here shortly. I hope you're not in some hot spot of an area that could fall victim to some sort of attack. Hopefully your dream wasn't some sort of warning for yourself. :/ it just seemed so detailed.

And thanks. I love llamas and alpacas too for some reason. I cant get enough of them!
edit on 15-3-2013 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Hi,no im in South Africa,there's no threat of military hostilities from any other nation,or own government-though our government's unwillingness or inability to curtail crime,especially violent crime,amounts to much the same-They do not have the citizens' best interests at heart either,but at least my country has beef with no other nation nor anyone with us,so in that respect we are safe.However we do bear in mind that we,the average citizens, are in a position where we may be preyed upon by violent criminals ,we are very aware of personal safety issues.When we watch American movies,for instance,i marvel at the glass front doors many have,or doors with glass panels.Here we have burglar bars on every window,and steel security doors in addition to solid doors,thats 2nd nature here.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Gosh I guess I take for granted being relatively safe here. No bars on windows, except for at a random gas station maybe. I carry a gun where ever I go, not because I'm paranoid but just to be prepared should a situation arise. I can't imagine having to be so cautious. Hopefully your government will serve the people better in the future, but we all know how corrupt and self serving they all are.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 16-3-2013 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hi, guys

THought I'd post this here instead of creating a whole thread for it. My daughter and I both had earthquake dreams last night. They were both very quick and not so detailed. In mine, I was looking on USGS & the news and saw that Mexico (not sure where) had a 9.1 quake. In my daughter's, she was in the desert (she wasn't sure where) and there was a series of quakes and booms along with them. She was driving a car (she's 11 in real life) and had to pull over because of how bad the quakes were and get out and ride her bike to get to where she was going.

Anyway, thought I'd just post this here. Hopefully it's nothing, can't imagine a 9-something could hit in Mexico, could it?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I just saw your post today, and how strange for both of you to have similar dreams on the same night! Did you watch anything on tv to trigger it maybe?

As far as Mexico goes, I looked it up and saw there actually were a few smaller quakes on the 17th there.

Link

Funny how I remember having a weird dream in the desert the other night but can't recall what happened. No one hears much about any action in Mexico, so I'd be surprised if something crazy did happen there.
edit on 21-3-2013 by fictitious because: link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join