It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half-naked man with assault rifle shoots up bar, killing one in Pennsylvania

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Hi

I searched and didnt see this so if its been posted please delete

A guy at a bar in Pennsylvania was just sitting there texting someone on his phone, and gets up in a huff goes to his car and gets at least 4 guns comes back into the bar and opens fire.

HE shot two people in the head killing one and shot another guy in the arm and that guy then tackled him and he was subdued untill police arrived.

The shooter David Mazzocco is not permitted to own or carry a firearm and the three firearms used in this incident were not registered to him. Police also found a full loaded M4 assault-style, semi-automatic rifle in Mazzocco’s truck

Ok this guy was not allowed to have guns and yet he had 4 on him,It really shows how gun laws do not work and how it only makes it harder for the law abiding citizens to get guns..

And it sounds like this guy was just gonna try and kill everyone in the bar thank god someone tackled him.

link

A man with at least four weapons — including a military-style M4 assault rifle — is in police custody after he allegedly killed at least one while shooting up a bar in North Fayette, Pennsylvania.

Allegheny County police said that the shooter may have been talking on the phone to his girlfriend at the Fort Pitt Inn before briefly leaving. He later returned to the bar with three weapons and opened fire

edit on 11-3-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Why should we even try then? Is that your logic?

There are still drunk drivers so why even have laws against it. See how stupid it sounds when used on another topic?

You should think a little harder next time.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have to read up on this case.

I need to know where a guy puts the other two guns if he is as 'half-naked' as he appears to be... that's if he had one gun in each hand.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by goou111

yes.. I dont think we should even try.. the gun laws are fine just the way they are

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

There are still drunk drivers so why even have laws against it.

There are already laws against murder and assault with a deadly weapon. We would need to ban cars to make life safe from drunk drivers.
The OP didn't say that we need to abolish any laws that are already on the books.
edit on 11-3-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I have to read up on this case.

I need to know where a guy puts the other two guns if he is as 'half-naked' as he appears to be... that's if he had one gun in each hand.

I think maybe the patrons beat his a$$ and stripped him of his clothes

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

reply to post by goou111

There are still drunk drivers so why even have laws against it. See how stupid it sounds when used on another topic?

Yes we should make it more difficult for people who do not drink to own cars. See how stupid that sounds?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Seriously, since when are you allowed in a bar half-naked? Who took his clothes?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Try what? Laws are ignored so make more?
Worse, lets disarm more people so these crazies have a target rich environment?
I don't wand Chicago,Compton or Detroit for the rest of us.
How about we enforce EXISTING laws so they actually work?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Seriously, since when are you allowed in a bar half-naked? Who took his clothes?

Maybe the bar was called "The Manhole" ?

And much more interesting .. where do you put 4 guns when you do not have clothing on ?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Dont we have vehicle registration?

Its easier to buy a shotgun legally then it is to license and drive a car legally. Why do you think that is? Is it stupidity or laziness?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
if you read all the links and the story.
it is said that in police and other reports, that M4 was found in his truck.

me thinks the rifle was in the truck and the media is trying to spin it as another assault weapon shooting.

edit on 11-3-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What is a . .

a full loaded M4 assault-style, semi-automatic rifle
?

It sounds like an AR-15 with accessories..but they sure found a way to make it sound scary. Another nut case going postal. I'm afraid we'll be seeing more of this as the times for many continue to stay hard and/or worsen.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

This is right down the road from me.....

Believe me, laws or not, farmer hicks here in PA don't care about your stupid laws.....

You could pull over 100 people and 90% would have a gun that is not registered......We are farming rednecks out here.....The people in the bar should have had an unregistered gun on them also, that's probably why he wasn't shot! They didn't want arrested also for shooting this guy with an illegal gun.....

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Dont we have vehicle registration?

Its easier to buy a shotgun legally then it is to license and drive a car legally. Why do you think that is? Is it stupidity or laziness?

I think that is because more people are killed with cars than with shotguns

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
if you read all the links and the story.
it is said that in police and other reports, that M4 was found in his truck.

me thinks the rifle was in the truck and the media is trying to spin it as another assault weapon shooting.

I said it was in his truck in the op too

sry for the confusion he had 4 guns only 3 were brought into the bar

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by goou111

The thing is, we don't enact even more laws against drunk driving each time someone drives drunk. We actually enforce our current drunk driving laws.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What a pitifull argument.

Having reasonable laws for dangerous things is good for society regardless of how many people die.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

We have gun laws!!

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It only sounds ridiculous because you completely misstated what the OP said. I didn’t read that the OP wants to do away with gun laws, he said gun laws don’t work.

I think all of you do-gooders who want to over-regulate everything you disagree with need to think a little harder. It doesn’t work because, by their very nature, they are CRIMINALS!! If they obeyed law in the first place they wouldn’t be deemed CRIMINALS!

edit on 11-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join