It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving National Emergencies and Disaster Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was listening to a re-run of a c2c show this morning, where an author by the name of Brian Tuohy
discusses his book, Disaster Government: National Emergencies, Continuity of Government & You.

The book looks very interesting, and it touches a number and themes and topics that might prove
interesting to folks here on Ats.

I thought we could start the thread freshly and observe or listen to insightful discussion surrounding
these issues; I hope it takes off well;

Here is the link to the author's website: www.disastergovernment.com
edit on 11-3-2013 by tony9802 because: link not glowing

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

It's too bad that thread got 404'd.

Do you have a link to the re-broadcast? I didn't get to hear the discussion last night...I was getting my beauty sleep!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Do you have a link to the re-broadcast? I didn't get to hear the discussion last night...I was getting my beauty sleep!

Good for you! Sleep is precious, indeed. I actually have a subscription to c2c and so I receive it as podcast; Normally though over at YouTube, there are a couple of great users who upload the c2c regularly,(daily), and I have no doubt it should be posted there shortly..I can try to look for it though..

Found it! Here it is:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-3-2013 by tony9802 because: edit

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Ok, I did find the re-broadcast uploaded to youtube.com and you will hear Ian Punnett, with author Brian Tuohy discussing things. Mr.Tuohy starts in at the second hour, if I'm not mistaken..check it out www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-3-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Both videos have been removed...

That's too bad.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You can pick up the book for like $10 on Amazon.

It's some pretty scary stuff...what the government COULD do in a declared "disaster"... Luckily, they don't do so, but the fact that they COULD is pretty scary.

Things like taking your vehicle, forcing you into a defined job, etc. All some scary stuff.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Both videos have been removed...

That's too bad.

You're kidding! Let me see if we can find them again.. you just have to search the info on you tube
with the date from that sunday! Take a look at your messages..the show is with ian punnett..
edit on 18-3-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join