You are a Shill and a Dis-info Agent!

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
“You are a shill.” I don’t know how many times I see this in the Geo-engineering/chemtrail forum. It’s almost an automatic response to anyone who disagrees with a chemtrail believer. Is it so farfetched that some posters enjoy a certain subject? I see some of the same posters in the survival forum. Should I automatically assume they are all government shills since they are there a lot?

This topic has gotten so bad that there was a waning put out by staff (which seems to have been a very empty threat) to stop this.
This is not something that only happens once in a blue moon where an alert should be sufficient, this happens on almost 1 out of 4 pages in most chemtrail threads. I realize it’s too much to ask for the posters to grow up and act like adults, but how can this be stopped otherwise?

Sincerely,
A government plant/shill dis-info agent who has not seen a penny for his efforts.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

To me it seems like a reflex, because there are so many arguments against chemtrails and so little instead for them.

Therefore, as lacking in good arguments, everyone attacking chemtrails is a shill, obviously..

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

I would have to agree with you.
I just hope there is a solution for the "Shill" argument to be removed and make the poster deal with his/her issues like a real adult might.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If the truth goes against the consensus of society it is considered dis-info. Most of us here at ATS are dis-info agents in someway or another. A shill doesn't have to be paid to be a Shill, if they made a living doing something all their life, they were conditioned to protect their knowledge whether right or wrong....sometimes by their own ego. Their payment is a boost in their ego.

These definitions are flawed.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Meanwhile, back at shill headquarterts...

AgentX sat smugly staring into his monitor. His idea to pay people to go onto ATS and spread lies, was coming into fruition. No one suspected a thing. His promotion to the position of Commander of online forum deceit was imminent. He laughed heartily.

...fade to cigar smoke wafting upwards to the ceiling fan, a melancholy melody straining into silence...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
They taught you well in the shill school.

Wasn't it chapter 17 in the SOM ( Shills Operation Manual ) which describes making your cover story more believable through a rant ? I think it was.

Other than that, people are wasting their time with theoretical speculations about Chemtrail this and Contrail that. Go get some inexpensive chemicals and do some testing for Barium and especially Aluminum compounds in surface waters, both before and after alleged spraying, establish a data baseline, and keep measuring qualitatively for a couple weeks. If you are sure you are on to something, get some samples and have a quantitative analysis done at a laboratory, and THEN you might get somewhere. All this blah blah really serves no purpose.

Geo-engineering is taking place on a global scale, for scientific and civilian purposes, and the military is also applying it for various purposes, this is a well established fact. And the best distribution system for any sort of substance within the atmosphere, is an airplane. Anyone who fails to recognize that as a fact, has either done no research on the issue, or, well .. is a shill

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Thanks for the LOL

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Or we could sneak around the arport and get a sample of the stuff they are spraying....as well as some neat pictures of the nozzles on the wings of 747s
maybe they put it in the fuel....that would eliminate all traces of activity......
The huge chemical bowswers that would be required to fill the aircraft tanks with the unique combination barium aluminium particulate and medical wastes

Shilling for your thoughts......
edit on 11-3-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You are a Shill and a Dis-info Agent!

we're just messin' with you!

don't let it get to you!

edit on 11-3-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hate to bust up a good rant...but we expect civility and decorum within all topics.

So, while staff does not see every post, doesn't mean name-calling is allowed.
Let us know....alert the post....give us a chance to do our jobs....just don't join the frey....you are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I find the none believers quite amusing.

When I first heard of chemtrails about two years I ago,

I done some QUICK research, and came to the conclusion they are a very obvious fact.

From the bio-chemical testing to have happened since the 50's- Present - They HAVE sprayed harmful chemicals.

They openly admit to dumping their fuel over head, and they openly admit they 'seed' to alter clouds...

Then theres the PUBLIC announcements from branches such as the Airforce that THEY control the weather.

Add the above to the most relied on equation - Take what you KNOW and expand on it ten fold (As the government only reveal a portion of on going projects, and most info is disclosed decades later)

Of course then there is the scientific research, that LARGELY goes ignored, such as red blood cells being found in examples, and even artificial fibers - related to morgellons)

THE DENIERS

Are actually believers, as they are aware of the above ALSO, they're just living in denial, and wish to argue irrelevant arguments.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

1) There are far better ways to poison you, without being detected, and low cost too, all those jet fuels, what a waste.

2) Control weather... even if we are that advanced, why are children in Africa dieing of thirst?

3) Not in denial, common sense says there are better ways to poison you and humans are too dumb to create a weather control mechanism. Unless burning lots of smoke and making black and acid rain, then yeah.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

I done some QUICK research, and came to the conclusion they are a very obvious fact.

Not a very compelling segue into a fact based conversation. It's tantamount to me saying "I watched House and St. Elsewhere a few times, so I think I can speak definitively about neurosurgery."

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

This is not a thread about "chemtrails" , But you do prove the point of the OP very well , because you disagree with those who have a differing opinion concerning chentrails and you claim that they are in denial .

So you did a "quick" study of it and you are now an expert on chemtrails/contrails ? That is the point of Network's OP , chemtrail deniers post scientific proof that shows chemtrails DO NOT exist and what people are seeing is really contrails and they are called shills , but a chemtrail believer posts a few pictures and links to some blog (someone's opinion) and we are supposed to take that as gospel .
edit on 11-3-2013 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-3-2013 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Cheer up. I've been called the same elsewhere (including being called very specifically a NSA agent--sadly, kind of proud of that one). Sometimes when I hear it, I think "gee, if I am, then I'd be getting a paycheck or should be getting a paycheck", but really, it's only as annoying as you allow it to be. You know who you are and if the best response somebody can give you is to call you one of these things, then they are technically just speaking fallaciously. I often see it as an ad hominem that is used to dismiss everything that the other person has to say and a road block to actual discourse. It's not to say that actual shills and disinfo agents don't exist. I'm sure they do because the internet and its various forms of social media are ripe for such a thing. However, I don't think that just because somebody has an opposing view to one's own that it necessarily means that they are one of those individuals.

Rickymouse, disinformation isn't information that opposes the consensus opinion. That's just having an alternate opinion. Disinformation is the false information whose sole purpose is to mislead others. I don't think the majority of posters on ATS are intentionally providing disinformation in the slightest. There just may be a few that actually do receive a paycheck for it or there may be some who just want to stir things up because they don't have anything better to do.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
My feelings aren't hurt. I assure you I have not shed a tear on this subject, but if the discussion must resort to name calling, I submit we should be able to break out the big guns. We can escalate right into "my dad can beat up your dad" and then get to the real grown up portions.

Bottom line, if you want to act like a kindergartner, go back to kindergarten. If you would like to post on the grown up boards, please act like you are an adult. Otherwise, I will have my big brother beat the crap out of you.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

automatic response to anyone who disagrees with a chemtrail believer

Here's mine: If you disagree with a chemtrail believer, you have common sense, and realize that there is nobody willingly poisoning their own loved ones along with the populace.

Standard defense for dealing with someone calling you a shill = nothing.

They've weakened and/or negated their arguments by resorting to name-calling, and their arguments no longer carry much weight. Therefore, you simply do nothing while they hang with their own rope.

What we DO monitor and discipline is when this evolves (as it often does) into other behavior prohibited by the T&C and then the smackdown comes.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Don't worry. We have all been called a shill and a dis-info agent, myself included. If they are stupid enough to think I'm one, something tells me there's no such person or people even bothering with this website.

new topics
top topics

join