It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Man or Not

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
About a week ago I think I saw what people call Shadow Men. I think most people at some point have seen them online and heard the crazy stories of these lurking shadow people that are supposed to be people in another dimension. I for one have never been into that stuff to much. Until recently..

The Story
It all started the other day when I was outside giving hay to our goats and watering them. It was about 5 o-clock in the evening. Our barn is a 200 year old log cabin. its a two story, but the people before use did not keep good care of it so we tore down the top stairs so that you can see the rafters and get sun in from the top windows. I kept thinking that I was being stared at from behind. Then I went out side. I then went to lock the door. Its got the latch in the inside so all you have to do is put your hand in side and put it on. When I did this I saw something in the reflection of my glasses. I look around my shoulder and see a black thing the size of a man standing by a beech tree.The trees big enough to hide behind It was planted when they built the house. For some reason I looked back at the door. When I looked bad it was gone. I wrote this so I could maybe get someone who has more knowledge on this to tell me if they think it was a shadow man or not.

For Those Who Do not know what a shadow men is here is a source:
Shadow People Information

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How about simply replacing the shadow part with trespassing.

A trespassing man. That would be the most likely conclusion, wouldn't it ?

Or simply a figment of your imagination, aka shadow man.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

It could have been a figment of my imagination. I don't think it was a trespasser though.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
if you on old property
with buildings dating back 200 years
yea there will be some imprints.

If I had anything that old
I would look into the records & the history.
might bring some answers...?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Shadow men are one of my favorites, my fiance's seen them on several occasions. He even has a friendly shadowcat that comes around. It's probably nothing, this one sighting, but if you see more be sure to keep a lookout- they could be showing you something.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by shelbylcollins

This would be a simple thing to test. The next time you spot one of these Shadow People, go check to see if there are any foot prints that can be followed.

I have never herd of any Shadow Person leaving foot prints that lead anywhere. (they normally only appear then disappear with no real start or stopping points. I will also point out that Shadow People leaving foot prints is a rare thing, but it does happen from time to time)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I gave a shadow man a ride one time. he said he was so sick of being flat. He'd forgotten how good the 3d realm really is, things like vibration, sound, touch. weird eh

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by shelbylcollins

Well I can't tell you if what you saw was for sure a shadow person but they do exist. I saw them all the time when I was little, they never bothered me and I was never afraid of them until later in life looking back on the memories. My memories of them terrify me just because I was in contact with interdeminsional beings/ ghosts/ demons. And now if I see sketches of shadow people or pictures of shadow people on the Internet or on tv I instantly start crying and I'm 18 years old.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
looked at this book that came out of it it was built in 1807

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What strikes out at me about it being your imagination is that you first saw it in your glasses, turned around and it was still there. I know imaginations can last awhile, however, this doesn’t sound like it.

If you can remember, was there any shadow being cast on the ground?

Also, if possible you may want to take a camera with you when you go into that area.

new topics

top topics

join