It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Allah says to Christians

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Well, now that that's settled, no "Muslims" weren't around at the time Jesus was as was claimed. Islam is a 7th century invention.

Muslims = Those who have submitted to the One God.
The Mohammaden variety appeared on the scene 600 years after Jesus.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Yes and they are in my neck of the woods also... Good trading partner sometimes.

Well, now that that's settled, no "Muslims" weren't around at the time Jesus was as was claimed. Islam is a 7th century invention.

I am going to throw a thread up over the next few days and I would like you to take a look at it. Prove it wrong, I hope you do because there is one thing in that koran that is as clear as day and no Christian can see it through their own denial and ignorance. Enochwasright may see the concept but he will even disagree with the storyline.
edit on 12-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Yes and they are in my neck of the woods also... Good trading partner sometimes.

I am going to throw a thread up over the next few days and I would like you to take a look at it. Prove it wrong, I hope you do because there is one thing in that koran that is as clear as day and no Christian can see it through their own denial and ignorance. Enochwasright may see the concept but he will even disagree with the storyline.

You're starting off on the wrong foot with me already. First off, poisoning the well, secondly attempting to shift the burden of proof. If it's your premise you need to prove it true, not place the onus on others to prove it false. And if you write your OP premise which includes said statement as true without proving it true then that would be begging the question.

I'd think about it for a little longer.

edit on 12-3-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

That certainly doesn't describe Arabs before Muhammad, he chose the main idol out of 300 at Mecca.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

What Christians say to Allah... "Hey Allah, Holla!!!!"

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I'm sure the truth is out there but where?

You certainly won't find it in Religion.

Religion is Satan's greatest deception.

He has always wanted to be like God and especially wants to be worshiped.

Satan is a master of deception and he wears many disguises and mimics many of the attributes of God.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Eh , doesn't matter what God you believe in. If you're in a poor, desperate, ignorant part of the world there's going to be a higher number of people who use that God as an excuse to do evil. There just happen to be a lot of Muslims living in that situation right now. Allah is fake in my opinion, but I don't have to go do harm to other people over it. I have enough going on that my identity doesn't have to be shaped by a fake person to the point where it would offend me that other people believe differently - to the point of violence.
edit on 12-3-2013 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Everything in the thread is an event that has happened. there is only a few things I use from Islam and nothing more. Its actually sad how you can build a story out of about 25-30 words.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

That certainly doesn't describe Arabs before Muhammad, he chose the main idol out of 300 at Mecca.

You don't seriously believe that God operated only within the borders of Israel, do you?

God was with Ishmael as you read in the Bible... so monotheism existed in Arabia ever since. Over time, the Ishmaelites fell into idolatry (as did the Israelites) and they started to add "partners" to God... those were the idols that ended up in the Kaaba.

Mohammad came along, trashed all of them 300 idols... and restored the worship of the One God. Something that the Jews and Christians were unable to do.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Satan is a master of deception and he wears many disguises and mimics many of the attributes of God.

Its people like you who give Satan the worship he desires. Because your claims about religion being from Satan, only magnifies and glorifies Satan.

So what then, God let Satan start religion and then he is going to burn billions of people in hell for being deceived?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

(5:15) People of the Book! Now Our Messenger has come to you: he makes clear to you a good many things of the Book which you were wont to conceal, and also passes over many things. There has now come to you a light from Allah, and a clear Book

Translation is almost never enough.

It seems like some alien wrote this book.

The connection of words are never sufficient.

And

You can barely get the effect.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

(5:14) We also took a covenant from those who said: 'We are Christians'; but they forgot a good portion of the teaching they had been imparted with.

That's funny, so did Muhammad. Actually, he didn't forget it, he chose to change it.

So you agree that Muhammad (PBUH) was a prophet and chose to change his teachings ?

You say that god chose someone who would change his words ?

Or

You just throw the words that come to your mind ?
edit on 12-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

The Arabs before Muhammad (PBUH) were doing many wrong deeds , it is written in Qur'an. The age before Muhammad (PBUH) arrive is called "the age of ignorance" for the Arabs.

Muhammad (PBUH) revived us while we were ignorant doing whatever we wanted.

We owe a great deal to him.

And I do.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
you guys are completely bonkers...

Gods, prophets, demigods, virgins...when I red these things as a child...It was called "mythology". Greek mythology was my favorite.

bedtime stories...but you enjoy it guys.

You must be very curious about virgins because they are not of kind of prophet and god which you used together.

They come at high prize.

I bet they won't come to those who mock and do whatever they desire.

you think that religion is fairytale ? you want to do whatever you want ?

Do yourself a favor , do whatever you want , don't mislead others for you won't support them when it is time of questioning.

Let me guess your answer "It was just internet , no one was looking , no one cared"

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by logical7

Originally posted by Deetermined

(5:14) We also took a covenant from those who said: 'We are Christians'; but they forgot a good portion of the teaching they had been imparted with.

That's funny, so did Muhammad. Actually, he didn't forget it, he chose to change it.

That is your opinion and that sadly is the only major disagreement between us.

that is naieve or ignorant.

These people have many other agendas and opinions that they hold hidden when they come here and comment on your thread.

They come here and throw their arrows on the heart without any 100 % knowledge.

And if I want to compare them to the figures in the history of Islam , I compare them with Chalpaseh.

But there are other fair and respectful debaters ,too.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

When Muslims say he was a prophet , then he is

1 - trustworthy and follower of what god would want him to do

2 - God is behind him , so he can almost do anything that god almighty can do. Except he is been created by god and chosen by him.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Its people like you who give Satan the worship he desires. Because your claims about religion being from Satan, only magnifies and glorifies Satan.

FYI: those were not claims.

They were facts.

Something your religion will NEVER give you BTW.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

FYI: those were not claims.

They were facts.

Facts according to who?

You seem to think distancing yourself from the R word guarantees you something?
Religon simply means a set of beliefs. You have your own set of beliefs... so you are in the same boat as everybody else.

From the book of James...

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

So what now? Is this a satanic deception as well?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

What if everything you belive is backwards and your wrong? Is it possible? What if religion is right and the satanic ones use religion to hide behind their true intentions?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

I'm sure the truth is out there but where?

Let me tell you a general framework to find if Satan is behind a religion or culture.
1)he will want to take away people away from the True One God.
2)he will influence people to make images/idols of God/gods.
3)he will want people to insult God by insulting/mutilating God's creations eg, slitting cattle ears, branding cattles/humans, tattooing etc
4)he will ask animal sacrifices like done unto God.
5)he will want people to displease God by committing indecencies like sexual orgies, promiscuity, canibalism etc
6)he will want to break families by 1st making marriages unimportant/difficult/expensive and 2nd divorce very easy.

I could remember these, there are more ofcourse, Satan doesn't want to be lonely in hell and he thinks man was his downfall rather than his own ego so he'l take as many as he can down with him,
interestingly some humans do exactly that, they can be satan too.

In islam, satan is not limited to some supernatural beings, satans can be among humans too. Its the ego and evil thinking that makes a satan, humans have great potential for it too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join